7 more months until elections in germany and the AfD wants to change their candidate

7 more months until elections in germany and the AfD wants to change their candidate

now we have to decide between 4 more years of Merkel or 4 years of Schulz. that means germany will be sweden 2.0 by the end of the year.

If SPD wins and goes with Greens and Linke, what are the chances of inter-state conflicts, i.e. Bavarians not having the faggotry of Shultz?

Press F to pay respects

literally 0 honestly.

Incoming meme dump. Sorry, man.
>tfw "triggered" by any thread with 'AfD' in it

Deutsch version

I'm sorry, Hans. You are already Sweden.

These are cringy as fuck though?

Even if Petry was running the race would be between Schulz and Merkel. Petry herself has said that members should turn down their expectations and that nobody can expect that they win..

>Make the right choice, goy.

Well its from Spiegel Online i guess.
They are pushing Fake News about them all the time

But wait, Trump loves Israel and the Jews.. and he was the good guy? Please explain

>tfw germonies will emigrate to Poland for safety.

>Confusing nationalistic based Israeli jews with George Soros globalist jews

I am beginning to think that Germany is a lost cause and your death as a nation is better used as an example of what ignorance gets you.

another german invasion?

>60%
>I am beginning to think that Germany is a lost cause and your death as a nation is better used as an example of what ignorance gets you.

Intradesting

You faggots are literally about to elect a Soros pawn and you do not know why that is bad....

user, from the bottom of my heart, kys.

With what? With sorry excuse of an army that bundeswehra has become?

Don't you fuck this up, Hans.

> Muh Soros

You probably consider yourself to be redpilled too? God you fucking morons are entertaining.

Your sacrifice will not be in vain, the rest of Europe will see the fires of your smoldering country and it will redpill them.

Thank you for your heroic sacrifice, Klaus.

Oh how Germany has fallen. RIP Germany.

hello gunther

> 60%
> SIXTY

Good thing I am not voting for the Greens any time soon! :D

You need a few big habbenings involving muslims

just like the sacrafice that sweden was right? EU is a lost cause already