youtube.com/watch?v=GjA6mtDnhfo

Kinda eerie scene, eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xd3FFDvAFvk
youtube.com/watch?v=DoRebW9poXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8bimAc6i0
spectator.co.uk/2016/02/life-on-board-a-warship-in-our-much-reduced-royal-navy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not really. Germany is a joke and so is their outdated military.

This is like watching the neighbourhood kids run around with plastic guns shouting "pew pew pew" trying to get attention.

Just close the curtains and go back to lurking, OP.

I was planning to go there this summer...

It's just a vehicle..

Do those things even have a gun on them?

we wouldn't even survive a day against the russkis

You're joking right

nope i'm serious, in a conventional war, EU vs Russia we would get absolutely BTFO

>This is like watching the neighbourhood kids run around with plastic guns shouting "pew pew pew" trying to get attention.
You say that, but...

They're just not attached in the video.

So it's not a tank, it's a fucking APC

The state of the German army right now is pretty appalling, they'd have trouble taking on a regional power let alone Russia

The German war industry has some nice things, the German Army on the other hand is hopeless

IFV*

dude they have trouble working more than 8 hours a day in the military

our military is so cucked, its horrible

Is germany allowed to have a military again?

It's not like it would be Germany alone

The only one military that can be counted as an actual one would be the US one, France can defend itself but doesn't really have much projection outside of third world shitholes, Britain as well but if it continues to decline it won't be even able to bully shitholes, rest of the EU/NATO forces can barely defend themselves let alone invade anything

Well you don't say.

That's not the same IFV, the one in the OP is a Cold War Marder, you posted a Puma. Germany is dumping all there old clapped out shit in the Baltics.

yea a few cuck APCs and thats about it.

we don't even have enough tanks, the tanks that we have get rotated around between units so everyone can drive around with it, like once or twice.
they also have no ammo, not for rifles, not for tanks.

we might as well not even be there.

>this is what happens when you make a woman the defence minister and take all the cash away

You let it happen, Germany. Live with it.

Well it's pretty much impossible to be worse than ours, everything we have is older than 40 years

And remember the 2013 European survey asking the Europeans:

>If an external force invades Europe (Russia, China or other) will you join an European army to defeat Europe/you country?

84% said no, and the best part was of does 84%, 63% of them said they will actually work with the invading force just to avoid bloodshed.

>NATO military moves to a NATO country.
Wow.

and we got a bunch of cucks, numales, woman as main fighting force.
and we don't even have ammo.

thats the next thing, nobody wants to go into the meatgrinder.

Why would any german fight for that shithole of a country?

I wouldn't fight for 21st century Austria either, I'd support it if the hungarians for example took over

that soldier looks 12 years old..Klaus, did you mobilize the Volkssturm again?

Don't worry we got this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xd3FFDvAFvk

yea imagine getting the letter where they demand you sign up.
I would die laughing

>6+ years old footage

AHAHAHAHAHA

nigga pls

Good fucking grief, Germany. I was embarrassed about the state of our military but holy fucking shit how the mighty have fallen.

Why so negative attitude, cuckolds? Real Sup Forums is happy when SHIT RUSSIA is invaded

This guy is not a German, but a Russian in Germany

yea man its dead

we couldn't beat them in the 40s, we can't beat them now.

the german army is a joke
a social-service institution in camouflage
the greatest weakpoint in the entire defense line

its because the ristrictions you burgers put on there military after ww2

Call me ungrateful or entitled or whatever but I'd rather our division was run by someone else.
The whole point of the token forces in each baltic country/poland is to serve as a drag net and dissuade an invasion by increasing the risk of a larger conflict if it were to happen. Germany being Germany makes it likely their soldiers would do nothing or even be abandoned.

NATO training happens all the time, just like Russian nuclear bombers in the English channel. Just flexing

We could always drop a few mushroom clouds if we needed to.

Lmao nukes don't exist mate

Russia will be BTFO. Good hunting!

>German army
The only eerie thing is that the Baltic cucks are deluded enough to think that this would protect them.

At least they have a military. We're fucked.
Russia can take Eastern Europe in 3 days.
Nice saved.
youtube.com/watch?v=DoRebW9poXU

Telling you lads. Watch the Baltics this year. Big moves are coming.

Germans remind me of lambs periodically led to slaughter.

And they'll never go away m8. They are in the Ost, they're near Konigsberg, they won't give that up

The Belgian military is so pathetic its not even worth invading our shithole it has been used as the german toilet paper in 2 ww

The german army is so pathetic even fucking Belgium has a better supplyed army

Admiral Kuznetsov is a fucking joke of a boat. Look how much it pollutes, it will be seen days before rendezvous.

>Look how much it pollutes
Isn't it beautiful? Just by existing it triggers liberals.

The Merkel Youth is joining up already I see

>all those light tanks and APC's

Suddenly this happens....

I wouldn't count on us.Most Melinnial troops are sissy. Had a friend in HS who was some 6ft2 150lb ginger leftist fag. Joined the army, couldn't do 15 pull-ups, stuck being a janitor. He wanted infantry.

somewhat correct, I have russian roots. but what does that matter in this discussion?

this + the lefty brainwashing, it happens very often that Soldiers get harrassed by antifa.

and nobody wants to join the bundeswehr because nowadays the uniform is a symbol for being a loser.

lol you can't even pacify Molenbeek

our Turk manlets would destroy your dirty country.

yea lets provoke them in nuking us back and using chemical weapons.

its literally a summercamp for unemployed

>Look how much it pollutes
u wot

it's a war machine bud

>iron cross on the tank
so they didn't drop this insignia after ww2?

Yet it triggered NATO despite Russians doing everything completely legal and giving heads up about the move 4 months in advance.

Pic related. The (((media))) panic that ensued.

German military might is truly terrifying

Yeah from our side..

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8bimAc6i0

How many isis terrorists have joined the german army just to steal weapons

awful lot of missing machine guns and hand guns.

2 isis terrorists could mount a machine gun in a good position where thousands are crowded could do some SERIOUS DAMAGE.

God I hope this never happens

suddenly this happens

why would they need to steal guns?
you can buy that shit everywhere illegal here.

American carriers, older than the Kuznetsov, have zero carbon emissions.

>German tanks arrive in Lithuania for NATO deployment

both of them?

no shit, I would gladly join the Ruskies, I prefer to be around drunk retards than nu-males and crazy feminist and progressive fools

A Greek cross has been the German insignia almost as long as the stolen eagles.

they also don't run on old tires and crude oil

you don't know shit about our wunderwaffen...

sorry wrong webm, here is the wunderwaffe operational

2x dubz

I know that your troops were useless eaters in Afghanistan. Fobbits and pogues.

That filename, kek.

To be fair senpai, Russia has more DPICM then they know what to do with

These Marder IFV's are supposed to have a 20mm gun (they also mount ATGM's)? Why aren't the guns mounted?
What is the fucking use of shipping them gunless unless they are literally giving them to the Lithuanian army?

Are those the dreaded new German Walker tanks, equipped with the 203mm Rheinmetall L/50?

For what purpose?

>tanks
Oh boy, all equipped with the latest AK-47s I see.

explosive knees

Man the German military is formidable, the pride of NATO!!

When are those tanks going to roll into Crimea and kick some Russian ass out of there???

>KICK PUTLER'S ASS NOW!! GERMAN ARMY ERWACH!!

You are right just look at the state of their ships
pic related

This looks like a shitty reality tv show where they take NEETs and put them through boot camp.

If Germany really plans to increase Bundeswehr to 200 000, how many muslims will be involved?

>Why aren't the guns mounted?
Pretty common to remove barrels for rail transport. Quick and easy to put back in.

Or, they used their military defense budgets on social programs, rapefugee flop houses, and infrastructure renovations/upgrades after re-unification. As a nation they steamrolled.. twice in ~30 years, limiting their armaments would of been one of *your* top priorities.

not tanks NOT TANKS NOT TANKS

These are infantry fighting vehicles.

The duckwalk is actually a pretty good hazing exercise. I'm surprised they let them make women do it. I would think it would violate laws against being mean to women.

All of them. What else is ISIS supposed to do when they are kicked out of Syria and Iraq?

Inplying the german "army" is any better hans you could not even stop a couple ofsandniggers from raping youre women in colone it isnt 1940 anymore

Yup, the vibration will mean you have to re-sight them on arrival anyway. Might as well leave them out until you get there.

The iron cross originaly comes from Prussia it isnt natsoc related the just adopted it

Doesn't it go back to the Teutonic Knights?

>When are those tanks going to roll into Crimea and kick some Russian ass out of there???
in 30 minutes

its Bundeswehr made advertisement to recruit more people.
these are the most presentable they could find.

Muslims don't have to work in Germany.

after the rapefugges are done in cologne, we will send them to belgium.
who is laughing now?

high speed, low drag

To be fair the Kuznetsov was haphazardly put together in the dying days of the USSR. Russia is now 11 years ahead of US intelligence schedule for domestic carrier production and now have 4 Aircraft carriers on order.

Still more than we have lol.

The situation here in the UK is so bad that the HMS Queen Elizabeth and the HMS Prince of Wales may have to be crewed by US sailors for a while due to UK manpower shortage(Less than 400 recruits in 2016 when we need 5000) it's only going to get worse when the Type 26's and Type 31's start getting built and put into service to replace our aging Type 23's. Political correctness,forced quotas,removal of traditions and budget cuts have decimated the entire military not just the navy.
This article does a good job
spectator.co.uk/2016/02/life-on-board-a-warship-in-our-much-reduced-royal-navy/

Remember that Bundeswehr is not supossed to be deployed in their own countryb in peace countries. If, then police and state agencies are failimg against refugees.

To the German user, have you been to the bundeswehr at least? Because making fun of people willing to protect their homecountry is not very honourable. In other countries you would be hanged

/thread

Goymoney is a cucked bitch now just like Swedistan

>Muslims don't have to work in Germany
yeah but they want to advance socially and ethnic Germans are pacifistic, so I was wondering how many muslims are there already

teutonic cross is just a straight black cross on white background

iron cross is derived from teutonic cross, it originated in prussia a few hundred years ago

Its not a MBT, it is a light tank.

We maniged to stop the shlieven plan from succeeding by flooding our country we saved france ass but thats too complicated for American education to understand

Maybe the Heer wouldn't, the US Army would wipe that with ease

>UK manpower shortage(Less than 400 recruits in 2016 when we need 5000)

This is what happens when instead of encouraging and possibly paying your citizens money to fuck and have children. You import millions of lazy arabs and niggers. Who will leach your welfare system until the day they die.