AHEAD OF SCHEDULE UNDER BUDGET

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/trump-cuts-us-debt-burden-by-12-billion-in-his-first-month/
worldnewspolitics.com/2017/02/23/trump-cuts-12-billion-us-debt-30-days-find/
worldpoliticus.com/2017/02/23/donald-trump-reduced-us-debt-12-billion-one-month/
thetruthdivision.com/2017/02/u-s-debt-19947304555212-jan-20th-youll-stunned-now/
yournewswire.com/us-debt-slashed-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obongo BTFO

>this triggers the Obama Leaf

Boss.

He could get another 14 billion if he'd cut the aid for kikerael

This

Saving jobs, lowering debt, wrecking liberals all in the first month. Goddamn this man is great.

why not cut all foreign aid? at least the ones to where subhumans live?

>no link

This is fake news.

patience kraut we cannot make them the enemy yet. one threat at a time. Bannon has his sights on them.

yeah no

lol theres no fucking way

he hasnt even replaced obamacare yet

>i can't read the picture the post
man you just got so asshurt you posted the wrong infograph

Source now faggot

>fake news
>no source
>Sup Forums falls for it anyway

Cool, but is there a source?

12 billion is literally nothing, not even a drop in the bucket, that is US debt. bragging about cutting .01% of the debt is just SAD.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/trump-cuts-us-debt-burden-by-12-billion-in-his-first-month/

worldnewspolitics.com/2017/02/23/trump-cuts-12-billion-us-debt-30-days-find/

worldpoliticus.com/2017/02/23/donald-trump-reduced-us-debt-12-billion-one-month/

thetruthdivision.com/2017/02/u-s-debt-19947304555212-jan-20th-youll-stunned-now/

yournewswire.com/us-debt-slashed-trump/

Well I agree but thats 144b a year, which after 8 years is about 1T off the debt, which isn't nothing. And its just the start. Also its assuming this is true.

On January 20, 2017, the US debt was $19,947 billion.
On February 21, 2017, the US debt was $19,935 billion.

By comparison, under President Obama, the US Debt burden increased by more than $200 billion in his first month in office. Obama increased the US Debt by 2%

This is literal bullshit. It just starts at when Trump was in office. What about before then? Obama's policies could have been causing it to go down from before Trump was in office.

So really, it's just Obama's policies that's causing it, and they're giving credit to Trump.

DELETE THIS

He's cutting aid to Africa

That won't be an issue in 5-10 years, Israel is already sucking up to China and Russia for nukes. By then they won't even need our money to use nukes.

bump

Canadians intellectuals everyone

because if you dont want them coming to you homeland you help them in theirs. I'm good with foreign aid.

He still has to shit can 33% of the most worthless federal welfare recipients, I mean workers. 33% is a starting point, likely you could dump 50% and no one would notice. That is why the Dems fear shutdowns, only their leeches notice.

>where were these magic policies 4 years ago

hahahahaha holy fuck, this delusion. can't wait until trump does so much more and you need to quadruple the mental gymnastics

>Cutting aid to Africa
Source please, don't tease me now
I'm rock fucking hard

Liberalism is literally a mental illness.

I don’t care who it favors.

Fake news is fake news and you should feel utterly disgusted with yourself for stooping to the leftists level.

>OP about debt
>post about job creation

Hmmmm

Why don't put foreign aid into border controls?

you're forgetting the part where Obongo made benefits so expensive and mandatory that companies started hiring two part time employees per full time position. this caused the false "job growth" that Obongo and his fans claimed to have created.

10,000 layoffs coming to EPA soon.

dang we've been funding a lot of abortions

I hope he does.

But I doubt it.

Other user also has a point. It's too early to tell how Trump is going to turn out, plain and simple.

Fuck that. Let them solve their own problems, and send US money.

no way

really ?

Or we could just not allow them to come. Let the strong nations survive.

FAKE NEWS KGB NIGGERS BTFO

You need help user you are clearly blinded by delusion.

>Leafs in charge of understanding economy
Eyy lamao

I think you mean deficit, the debt is 20 trillion

>Sup Forums will blindly eat up fake news as long as it's sweet to their ears
Sad.

Trillions still to go.

>Obama
>reducing spending
He's right. That is possible. It is overwhelmingly hilariously unlikely and risibly divergent from known tendencies but it is possible.

obama leaf is losing it

hopefully you end up killing yourself

Wow, this is even more shill than Hillary.

Well I'm sure that happens when you collapse the country, he'd save enough $10 billion if he killed himself.

will happen when O'leary wins your election. He is a kike but at this point I want him to win more than that sissy faggot Trudeau.

All those sites are Russian shell sites you stupid nigger faggot kyke

>no source
M'kay

Too bad we're 20 trillion into the red.

But a trillion isn't much, he's getting there. It's only a thousand billion.

>20 trillion
>It could have been Obama's policies
fuck off you retarded chimp

>O'Leary the globalist
>Not based Mad Max

problem here is we allow immigration. that will never change.
you dont want refugees do you?
same as first answer.

I don't keep up with them but I haven't seen any of them say they will stop you from becoming a China/India hub in 100 years.

It's like cutting off your arm and bragging about the lost weight.

because that'd be fucking stupid and cost thousands of jobs probably

Just because Onigger blamed bush for the first 4 years of his office didn't mean it was true. The clue should have been the next 4 years being identical to bush shit as well.

Trump is cutting spending and regulations, you are retarded if you don't understand what that does.

>Most of the jobs are part time or low-skill jobs
What did the leaf mean by this infograph?

It's a drop in the bucket. But a step in the right direction, at least.

Is he really?

That's savage af

t. Mohammed

>wasted money
>your arm
i think you need to cool down user

NO EVIDENCE

N O E V I D E N C E

>and cost thousands of jobs probably
how

>thegatewaypundit

LOL

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/trump-cuts-us-debt-burden-by-12-billion-in-his-first-month/

12*12*8 = 1.25 trillion cut over his presidency, thats like 6% of your countries debt at this rate

he has to cut debt 8x faster if he just wants to undo the damage obongo did, let alone make up some ground.

obongo increased the debt by 100 billion in his first month

Please please. Maybe then there won't be 6 billion Africans in 2100

Isn't he cutting benefits for illegals? that'll put a dent in it.

This is how you run your household and is the reason you cant feed your own kids. It has to suck failing at life that hard

bitch you do it then if its so easy

That joke you posted works better heard than read

lol, obama-leaf at it again

>He's cutting aid to Africa

No faggot. The debt

>give money to africa
>live hand to mouth
>they might as well burn it
>but even worse, they expedite their breeding process with it

I dont think he's saying its easy, just that the reality of the situation demands that more has to be done or it wont make a big difference.

Do they mean the debt or the defect?

I really love how based Trump is during his presidency. I was curious to see if his impassioned campaign sentiments would hold true.

The fact that he brought up the 6 TRILLION that we have wasted in the middle east at CPAC is phenomenal. I've been aware of the NWO's plan for a long time.

Trump is legit and it makes me so happy.

Shadilay!

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/trump-cuts-us-debt-burden-by-12-billion-in-his-first-month/ heres the link
and i thought Sup Forums were a google experts

@114172644

>obama leaf
>1 post by this ID

Good job autopiloting and getting btfo from the word go.
Maybe next time read the thread.

>No source
>Has nothing to do with what the thread is about

Obama had zero cost cutting policies

nigga it's been one month wait till more shit gets passed

>thegatewaypundit.com
>worldnewspolitics.com
>worldpoliticus.com
>thetruthdivision.com
>yournewswire.com

INFREQUENT

>It's like cutting off your arm and bragging about the lost weight.
In what possible way does this analogy work you fucking idiot you're saving money not losing a limb also since were already deep in the red it'd be like a man with no arms or legs slowly growing back a shoulder, not that much progress but it is something in the right direction

They don't need cash to africa and shit

They send tractors, weapons, raw materials, and commodity crops made in america.

there are plenty of firms that would collapse or downsize if america stopped buying and distributing their goods. You can't actually cut most of the spending in America because it's all sort of connected if you start pulling bricks out of aid/subsidies you're going to get terrible employment #s which means more entitlement spending.

I think Trudeau just shit himself.

Maxime Bernier is our guy, he's anti-globalist, small government. Not Trump tier but he's as good as we're going to get.

>He's cutting aid to Africa
user pls be telling the truth

ya this is the big impact we need. as soon as he cuts benefits they will all just go back to Mexico where they would be better off anyway. but I doubt he can do that. Its usually a state issue.

>feeding a population that cannot feed itself doesn't mean more and more mouths that can feed themselves even less

Aid to Africa in the 1980's was the match that lit the refugee fuse in the 21st Century. If we'd allowed them to starve out, the continent's population would be a fraction of what it is now.

You're the old lady that feeds all the feral animals in the neighborhood and then gets shown with Animal Control taking dozens of shitting, pissing beasts away to be euthanized as a public health hazard.

Because Trump didn't cut spending through magic. He cut funding to some pretty important institutions.

Foreign aid is like a whole country on welfare. All foreign aid goes to subhumans.