When did you realize that Islam is the only way to save the west ?

when did you realize that Islam is the only way to save the west ?

never kys
sage

I'm starting to agree.

When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, they will naturally want to side with the strong horse. When people of the world look upon the confusion and atheism of the West, they see that Islam is the strong horse.

Islam is the only way to save the west.
Kill whitey, the world belongs to the Ottomans.

Because it's worked out so well for the middle east.

Islam is the only way to save the west. As Islam will prove that our western values, ethnicities, culture and morality are worth fighting for.

Deus vult

ok

>sweden
I'm thinking this one might be a proxy.

Replacing Western hedonism with Islam is just trading one form of degeneracy for another.

>I cheat on my husband and I KNOW I am a great person.
Womyn, not even once.

has to be. Sven Muhammad would never have the courage to post here

>he doesn't think the jew will corrupt islam like they did with christianity

shit thread

Jesus Fucking Christ. I know it's a concentrated subreddit where people with a specific issue go, but what the fuck is wrong with these people. If I had a woman like this, and I found out she was talking like this with her friends, I would ruin her fucking life.

> 50 dicks of the same size
> 50 dicks of different sizes

He thinks it's the same.

Why do we need to pick something that already exists? Why can we not create something new?

This is a fucking

D
U
M
B

>implying any dick could significantly stretch a females vagina
haha

>when did you realize that Islam is the only way to save the west ?

The only reason Islam is even allowed in the West is because of the exact same weakness and degeneracy in pic related.

If the West ever became redpilled you sand monkeys would be exterminated for your crimes.

Quran cannot be corrupted, sorry.

>That ugly monkey with a towel on it's head

The acid, fetch the acid.

mad because it's true

It is useful to show the feminists and SJWs beg for the crusades again!

If you guys stopped doing circumcision I'd probably convert tbqh

Islam says fucking 9 year olds is ok. women have no ability to report rape. it thought polices like crazy for example leaving islam or criticizing islam punishable by death

Islam is anti intellectual and rejects alot of science as well.

Fuck Islam its a cancer on this earth

Nice memes. Also wrong.

women detected

Nice attempt at divide and conquer faggot

Just because women in the west enjoy too much freedom doesn't mean we should start treating them as subhumans like in Islam.

No, Islam and Christianity respective to the Middle East and Europe must remain eternal enemies. The eternal struggle most go on. One may respect the other, but never should the other submit.

SWEDEN YES

>save the west
>kill the race responsible for making western civilization

Someone didn't think this through.

Do you think men should openly be allowed to beat their spouse? A womans word is worth only 1/4th of a mans in court?

kys neet

>Do you think men should openly be allowed to beat their spouse?
No

>A womans word is worth only 1/4th of a mans in court?
Absolutely.

You're just a retard if you think anything smaller than a baby actually does irreparable damage to a vagina. It's always small dicked little cucks who care about this shit anyway;.

You know what? I'm starting to think Islam isn't so bad after all.

>one key opens the same lock 50 times.
>lock works as intended

>50 keys open the same lock
>lock is busted and insecure

impressive skills you've got there posting on Sup Forums with three nigger cocks in your mouth

It's not about penis size, it's about her inability to be intimate with a low number of people. Would you buy a car with 50 previous owners or 2.

Convince me on how a penis is a key and how a vagina is a lock and maybe you won't look like an infantile retard.

>Implying muslimas living the west aren't hypersexualized indulgent wastrels

biggest whore at my school put her hijab back on while walking home after a day of blowing boys for their lunch money

Well the penis goes into the vagina, like the way a key fits into a lock, in a sense.
The vagina receives the penis, like the way a lock receives a key, in a sense.

>men know more about vaginas than women
haha

stretching is a meme, still doesn't mean i want a women with more than my dick in her

There is no real discussion about Islam without the book Catastrophic Failure by Stephen Coughlin.

This

Oh so a penis is really like food.

And a vagina is like a mouth.

Because a mouth receives food.

And food is made for a mouth.

But a mouth that receives many different foods is a really good mouth, no? In fact, if it could only receive one type of food it would be a really shitty mouth.

Your analogy does not work.

I'm not a Muslim but I agree with OP. Christianity is too cucked. WHITE Islam is the best way forward.

yep

see

You said posting womyn being womyn is "divide and conquer"
You fucking idiot. It's hard to "restrict their freedom" as you say when you keep lying and saying they are perfect little angels.

little fucking bitch clearly doesnt understand the nuance and subtlety of language.

Fucking 50 guys makes you a dirty ho. After that no one wants your pussy no matter how not not.. not not.. not tight it is

THEY HATE THE JEWS EMBRACE THE BROWN

Islam would be good if Arabs were white. Unfortunately they are brown, stink, and are inferior subhuman shitskin.

You're using false comparisons again. You're presupposing that a woman who has had sex with many partners is inherently defective as a result of having many partners.

>her inability to be intimate with a low number of people
>inability

You're also implying that there is for some reason a moral standard (you shouldn't have sex with a large number of people) that everybody by default wishes to adhere to. You're starting point is "women should have few partners, and if they do not then they are damaged and bad". You're not actually thinking objectively.

>multicultiism

>I'M A SLUT I'M A SLUT I'M A SLUT I'M A SLUT I'M A SLUT I'M A SLUT I'M A SLUT I'M A SLUT

lmao, How could somebody be SO blue pilled and still browse this board? End yourself.

u arabs better pray we whites don't become muslim. It would be the end of you.

The Egyptian is trying to communicate again but it just can't seem to make a coherent argument.

Also I'm a male.

Still no arguments in sight.

Just insecure small-dicks.

>it's the all women are whores and men are virgin angels meme

Wait just a second here. The center for disease control is saying that men have more STDs than women! It's also saying gay men have ridiculous sky high rates of STD! I thought women were going around having sex with a trillion partners every year but according to this, the opposite is happening wtf!?!?!?

Fuck boy? Jeez has no consistent meaning.

>hurrr durrr not thinking objectively
Jesus fucking Christ these morons who think they can "debunk" thousand of years of human culture by sitting in their armchair are on of the single biggest threats to the continuation of this species.

I got a radical idea. How about stop having sex with promiscuous women?

That's nice honey. If you want to be a slut and ride the cock carousel, that's your prerogative, but don't come in here trying to convince us that's it's ok.

Fuck off.

Nobody wants anything to do with used goods ravaged by a bus load of men

You have no proof that it is a threat to our species.

Really the only reason people think this way is because they know that as soon as women become completely sexually liberated, that they will have no chance to reproduce because women can tell just by looking that their genes are shit.

Also small dicks.

1st girl
>Loyal and faithful to a single man. Wants the relationship to work.

2nd girl
>Has no emotional connection to sex or partners for that matter. Can't have a stable relationship (If it's in the 50's it's her fault) Guaranteed to cheat.

>reallymakesyouthink.jpg.png.avi.gif.webm.exe.bat

>MUH DIK

N O A R G U M E N T S

>Nobody wants anything to do with used goods ravaged by a bus load of men.

If nobody did hen nobody would have sex with them.

Then they wouldn't have had sex with a bunch of men.

You're really dumb dood.

you're seriously obsessed with dicks

Hey

Hey dude

If you don't want to marry a girl who has sex with a shit ton of dudes

Then

Then guess what

Don't

It's almost like it's psychological instead of physiological. Also zero is better than 50 in either case.

No argument there, no sir. You should just stop Egyptian dude you're making your entire race look like shit.

Seriously, stop posting, roastie. It's so retardedly easy to tell by the way you type.

No argument LOL

Roastie detected

I didn't thanks to our conservative culture

Women lie.

Time to remove their alimony and abortion.

Don't welcome a race traitor back in your bed.

Islam isn't a religion it's a cult who breaks human rights.

I don't and neither does anyone else.

That's why you get roasties like in OP's pic related bitching unable to comprehend the difference.

>BUT IT"S THE SAME NUMBER IT"S SO UNFAIRRRRRRRR

It's a colossal red flag to any man with standards who might be looking for a meaningful relationship.

Then why are you pissing and moaning about it on the internet?

Man really no arguments today.

Okay, but if they can convince you that they are mentally okay then either you're an idiot or it actually doesn't affect women negatively?

>Time to remove their alimony and abortion.

Alimony is inherently stupid accept for certain situations but abortion I disagree.

>It's a colossal red flag to any man with standards

Again, you're presupposing that it is a negative trait instead of giving actual reasons as to why it is.

hahahaha you actually are a roastie trying to have an intellectual discussion.
>nod n argumend :DDDD

You're not "rational or "objective" you're the brainless child that keeps asking "bud y do? D:"
All I can say is this: you are the direct cause of so much pain in this world and so much more pain to come. To everyone, potentially yourself. Nice job.

> when did you realize that Islam
> is the only way to save the west
> ?

After removing my brain.

Being religious = not worth the air you are breathing.

Women are dogs and we must bring back the leash.

They average down to the same size

Here we have the Canadian intellectual. Who thinks asking for someone to make an argument instead of autistically screeching insults is grounds to call someone a "roastie" and "brainless".

And again, I'm a dude.

If I used my key 50 times to unlock the same lock that's ok. If a lock gets unlocked by 50 different types of keys it's shit

>instead of giving actual reasons
Because it shows disloyalty. You have got to either be a roastie or in a relationship with one.

>implying you can't have a blown out vagina
Roasties on full damage control.

Were bringing a rake.

t.smelly roastie

>Because it shows disloyalty.

Only if they were in a relationship with someone and had sex with another person.

>You have got to either be a roastie or in a relationship with one.

Why do you feel the need to say this on every post? You really really seem insecure.

That's a contradiction. You can't save a library by gradually changing out the books for VHS tapes. either the West saves itself, or it ceases to exist. Islam has no place in the West.

Egypt make some good points, desu. The only issue I think is that Islam will probably have the same decay Christianity had. Christianity wasn't this cucked to begin with either.

Look at Muslims in a place like Lebanon or Singapore and they're super liberalized and cucked. Islam isn't impervious to degeneracy either.

I would rather behead all degenerates and mudslimes, Kemet-senpai

west what? the west side of your camel fucked country?

Whore wants 50 different Dicks inside her but won't call herself a slut. That is the logic.