What is Russia's end goal with Ukraine?

What is Russia's end goal with Ukraine?

Cucking all of the Ukrainian men and monopolizing all of the Ukranian qt3.14's for themselves.

It's a non-NATO country. Attacking it is fair game.
If NATO thought otherwise, they could have admitted Ukraine numerous times.

Putin is Hitler 2.0, what do you think?

The EU even turned back Ukranian refugees, the west obviously doesn't give a fuck about Ukraine.

Realistic: keep everything as is.
Optimistic: push Ukrainians out of DPR/LPR
Very optimistic: land corridor to Crimea
Full retard: liberate everything east of Dnepr

They will annex Ukrain, is obvious.

Dude likes em bug-eyed

Eh, we might have the legal precedent to attack them for their violation of international laws and post soviet deals. But we'd be hypocrites for our own instances of said laws.

They've taken in 1m+

Annexation, why is this even a question?

>The EU even turned back Ukranian refugees

That's because they are white. The EU officially wants all whites to die (Coudenhove Kalergi plan) so they don't want Ukraine refugees, they want them to die together with as many Russians mostly white, as well.

Now you have to wonder, who would want to get whites to kill whites in a massive war?

look like Paz Ortega

>Ukranian qt3.14
This meme needs to stop.

I've had a relationship with one of these gold digging overrated so called qts. She was not so cute after 2 years when she turned 28. In fact she turned in to an unbearable monster. Literally. Fat with facial hair. Even hairy nipples. Yeah that's right. I couldn't bear it so i called it off. Slut wanted to marry me. Fuck that. I took my loo and ran for the hills.

This story was hilarious and made me lol, especially coming from an Indian.
Have a (You)

>I took my loo and ran for the hills
got me there g1
post pics of hairy nipples for confirmation

Kek what a story man. I'll keep it in mind, I have a few Ukrainian friends.

>I took my loo and ran for the hills.
kek

Putin's end game in Ukraine is unknown. He wanted Crimea, but only Crimea, and let the rest of Ukraine go to hell he didn't care. But eventually he couldn't bear the HATO genocide of the peoples of East Ukraine (for being Russian) so he sent in a little trickle of help.

If Putin wanted to invade Ukraine, it would take one week, and would involve mass-desertions and surrenders by Ukraine troops.

The Kiev Junta "government" would actually have to resort to slaughtering their own men, (and blame it on Russia) just to make a good sob-story PR case to the US that they need help because of evil Putler.

The Ukraine Armed Forces (lol) would just perform mass-surrender as in Crimea, if faced with regular Russian Army.

Probably keep it in a state of chaos until a an economic deal can be made in favour of Russia -- along with an assurance that Ukraine will not be admitted to the EU or NATO.

>took my loo and ran for the hills

HO HO HO

Ukraine is a poor shithole full of corrupt people. Nobody wants that shit. Nobody!
Most of their recent leaders been the countries richers billionaires and they want to be part of EU to use "Free Trade" to escape will their billions. (History at Wikipedia.)
Even EU realize that helping CIA to start a civil war was fun, but they're going bankcrupt if if they bring Ukraine in.

I hope for Full Retard, as well as reclamation of Constantinople as rightful Orthodox free city.

pic related...

kek