I dont usually like making threads about tweets but this REALLY got my noodle going

I dont usually like making threads about tweets but this REALLY got my noodle going

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/835297645589573633
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally fake news.
Is CNN even trying anymore?

>committing a crime
CNN is right. Most illegals don't just commit one crime, they commit many

Literally 100% of ILLEGAL immigrants are committing crimes by violating immigration law.

You drumpfkins just cant handle being proved wrong

BEHOLD pic related

How is CNN able to operate like this? Wasn't there a time when they were a decent news organization? How much longer can they keep this up?

>Immigration laws require documentation.
>Undocumented immigrants disobey these laws.

Yes, it is necessarily a crime.

>enter country illegally
>are they really criminals?

Are burglars criminals? are trespassers criminals? is anyone who enters a place they shouldn't be a criminal?

I'm so tired of this moronic rhetoric that I'd be the first to sign up to throw these morons in the oven

CNN is a beacon of truth in a sea of falsehoods

Technically illegal immigration is a civil offense, not a criminal offense, so CNN is right.

Really? Because to me they seem like a beacon of degeneracy in a world that's trying hard to succeed

>not necessarily

CNN sure knows how to rustle my jimmies

ILLEGAL ALIENS

Can someone dump CNN fake news comparisons?

Crime is legal

More CNN doublespeak

fake and gay

>this is actually real
twitter.com/CNN/status/835297645589573633

The have a point you know

He's lying, what a surprise!

Remember, it's illegal for citizens to travel. It's different for the illegals. So all your cheap labor and welfare recipients will be coming from Guatemala.

>direct connection

Oh so he gave the money and instructions to an aid who then did his bidding.

"Whoa goys look at how we can manipulate the statistics to support our way of thinking"

What are you calling fake?

So early in his 8 years, but what a profound moment.

FPBP

True.

>4 posts by this ID
lol

sage

So what?

>Denies any DIRECT CONNECTION

Almonds activated.

Is this why CNN got banned from the White House?

Wrong. Visa overstays are a civil offense. Jumping the border is a criminal offense.

wtf i luv Soros now

theyve been shit since the start. theyve always been called the clinton news network.

.t old

i'm so tired of these goddamn kikes and spics. i used to just want them to leave. now i want them all dead.

They were considered decent before because they didn't have the Internet fact checking them all the time. They could get away with bull shit and no one could or would call them on it.

LIAR KIKE

no you silly goy, im a good jew.

your not a Anti Semite are you?

>undocumented
reeeeeeee
ILLEGAL

Sure.

the kike knows he's pushing it too far and that the goyim know

How many missing children's organs do you thing are keeping his body alive?

I might make an extended version of that image there using some of the sources I've found regarding OSF

Traitor.

Also, the potential future chairman of the DNC.

looking forward to ICE busting in on the useless illegal shit bags around here, I see all these other states having fun but we are not having fun yet!

His son is a huge faggot.

this. thread/