There are traitors among us. There is no way anyone could have found out about these two without browsing Sup Forums

There are traitors among us. There is no way anyone could have found out about these two without browsing Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
youtube.com/watch?v=rVpg2IrGwsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdan_I_of_Moldavia
youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
archive.is/6UO9L
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Hayes
liveleak.com/view?i=435_1462296058
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw normies will take the bogpill

Shitty writters that make 5cents a word. On pol like dogs looking for scraps.

you retards are spamming this shit on every board. what do you think is going to happen

well no shit, read the comment sections of any place and you have autists there spouting Sup Forums memes and telling people to go to Sup Forums

Well I guess they're about to get a quick rundown.

Literally who

I think they need a quick rundown just to be safe.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

>the rave that saved europe

that website writes articles about here all the time and they're always hilariously ill informed, usually it's Louise Mensch though

>tfw Sup Forums keeps """"""journalism"""""" alive
>tfw shitposts and memes are paying for someone's rent

>>Control france with an iron fist
With an iron BUT FAIR fist. Don't forget your place, yank.

Alexander Bogdanov a belerusian communist do conducted blood immortalty research

he is the real bog pill

Heatstreet is gay "conservatism" hopefully it dies.

>this is some kind of secret

Normies come here all the time. They lurk.

Some are redpilled, some are just scared and take their experience back to the normie world and bleat loudly about it. We are a gold mine of triggerings for the left.

>The shilling that saved Greece's economy and removed all Greek debts
If all of the Greek people shilled and recontributed the money to the Greek government...It still wouldn't be enough to repair their debts

debts are disinfo,my friend.

>traitors

If you wanted it to be a secret you should hand quick rundowns out like candy

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

shouldn't*

It was me

>danger alert

youtube.com/watch?v=rVpg2IrGwsk

Please help there are bogdabots inside of me right now bogda bogda bogdanoff bogdanoff bogda

>Browser crashes when I open the thread

What did (((((they))))) mean by this

>But recently the image of the Bogdanoffs have been transformed into a more sinister purpose: a meme for the alt right!
Fucking hell, don't they get bogpill is literally the community laughing at themselves for holding conspiratorial views? If there was one meme that was genuinely benign, it would be this one.

>mfw silly injokes on a cambodian tapestry weaving forum are being reported as actual news

Journalism is dead

A couple weeks ago I was memeing about the Bogpill becoming a registered hate symbol with the ADL. Looks like we are well on our way.

Peter...
....no....

the bogdabots in my bloodstream forced me to tell them

>new hit meme

Rofl

It's supposed to be iron but fair fist you asshole. Make the same mistake and the Bogs will not be so merciful

BOG MEANS GOD IN RUSSIAN!

IT'S A SIGN!

the fist is iron but fair

>posts his "epic altright memes" on a public forum, accesible to any person on the planet with an internet connection
>"hurr durr my s-super s-secret treehouse got compromised! We have t-traitors!"

kys /r/thedonald newfag

>mfw theres' hardly anything on youtube about these guys

>mfw there is something on youtube with them, the comments are disabled.

My sides, Memes are literally our cultural production at this point.

this have been going on for quite some time.

Why?

It's not funny.

Is it for people who's desperate for attention?

FUCKING UPDATE YOUR SHIT

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov

>Pic Related, new Alt-Right meme

I'm tired of the world being so fucking stupid.

How the fuck has out civilisation not been conquered/crumbled apart/ended yet?

Remember that summer camp in here?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogda

BOGDAN = GOD-GIVEN
WHAT ARE THEY TELLING US

I was wondering why Grishka doesn't have kids, but they're twins so I guess Igor's kids are genetically his too. Also bogdababies factories.

Bogposting was funny for about the first two hours.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

READ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdan_I_of_Moldavia

>youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
bro what the fuck haha

this is the freaking best

Reminder: This fist is fair, but it is deadly. Do not tempt its wrath.

Time to take the bogpill

youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg

ARE THEY THE CHILDREN OF GOD?

>77222 confirmed

no shit we've known these faggots lurk here for ages, Hillary's website linked directly to
Sup Forums. I think YOU'RE the traitor trying to shill their own article for clocks in a pathetic failing business.

>having this much autism
stick a butter-knife in the nearest electrical outlet

I'm sure the shills that infest this place had nothing to do with this. It was "traitors"

>1 Post by this ID
Get fucked Rosthchild monkey

this ia a good basic gestalt thanks user

The song that saved Europe

>implying implications

Half of Sup Forums is composed of fucking reporters hoping to make a bit of money writing about autistic memers on the internet.

The Duo that saved music

Rothschild Monkeys are likely in this thread. They are everywhere and they will stop at nothing to purge the righteous message of the Bogdagods.

Rothschild monkeys abound tonight

Bog was a forced meme

Cringe shit desu

archive.is/6UO9L
Dont give these kikes any clicks.

Here's the REAL rundown you fucking faggot!

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

>5 cents a word

Really, that much? That's $100 for a 2000 word editorial. Maybe I should get into hack journalism.

The Guests that saved talk radio

>The bogpill is alt right
Apparently didn't take the call

>Site with no restrictions, nor registration required
>Secret

lmao

The Bogs work in mysterious ways anons, don't forget it.

Was Joan Rivers Bog-Pilled? Her botched surgery must have been an inside job. She was right about Michelle all along. Tranny!

>he noticed it
muh fukin sides

did you bother to read the article? the author is obviously from Sup Forums and the article is satire.

>danger alert
>Bogposting is dangerous
lol

BOGDANOFFS ARE PART NIGGERS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Hayes

FUC OFF

THIS

They don't really acomplish anything doing this
>Oh my God you guys drinking water is a alt-right meme
>Oh my god a cartoon frog!
>Oh my god a cartoon snake!
>Oh my god they drink milk!
>Oh my god they like bane!
>Oh my god why do they keep calling us cucks?!

This is just dog shit tier click bait. They are desperate because nobody cares to read their articles unless they slander somebody or write a report on memes.

Reminder that she made the tranny comment a month before she (((died)))

SAVAGE

liveleak.com/view?i=435_1462296058

RIP GREG

Their collision caused the Big Bog.

Barron sell his soul for a dream

>mo0t#faggot

prove you're the real moot, faggot

>when the timeline you are in is so fucked you can't tell whats real and whats shitposting anymore

hey Sup Forums who are these guys? Can I get a quick rundown of them? memes aside I've been trying to read up on past threads about these guys but I don't get much info besides they were scientists and called the rothschilds meaningless organisms

Shitposting IS real.

quick rundown contained in here

>bogpill pasta unironically kvetched about

hahahahaha what next, milhouse articles?

Can you give me a quick run down on who spilled the beans?

It's time to drain the bog

The future will be one of trials and tribulations but one thing we can count on is the Guiding Force of the Bogdanoffs.

It is scary but know in your heart the Bogdanoffs will guide us to new and exciting heights never imagined before by humans.

They know only love, though it may seem like hate to those not aware of the bigger picture.

Cosmic forces revere the Bogdanoff Mind for it is the most wisest and fairest of the all of Humanity.

The Angel Gabriel is rumored to have appeared before them - instilling in them the knowledge of Heaven & Earth.

The Bogdanoff Mind is incomprehensible - untouchable - a true Force of Nature.

Know that the Bogdanoffs want only happiness and enlightenment for Humanity and we must let them take us there.

They are the culmination of God's greatest ideas.

The Bogdanoffs never began and will never end - they are eternal.

There will never be anything greater than Bogdanoff - They are The Magnum Opus of Creation.

Surrender yourself to Bogdanoff.

Become Bogdanoff.
Breathe Bogdanoff
Live Bogdanoff

(((((((((((Ari Cohen)))))))))))

DANGER ALERT

shitposting Israel?

someone gave the quick rundown to the wrong person

>bogs
>a meme
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm

we really need to meme more things into being alt-right. time to take things from the normies.

harry potter
the office
starbucks

maybe the flat white could be the official drink of the alt-right

>no timestamp