When you go so far right that you become far left

>when you go so far right that you become far left

varg has really done it this time

youtube.com/watch?v=9rKEHw7kpRw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=se-opuzre5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>when you're so far into european traditionalism and tribalism you advocate white genocide in europe

Is he, dare i say, /ourguy/?

Whitey deserves to die, even whitey knows that. baka

>tfw Varg makes u feel white guilt

test

reminder that Hitler hated LARPers and would probably have this joker thrown in prison. No more Vargposting

Varg wants us to live a tribal hunter gatherer, agricultural pagan lifestyle

that ship has sailed

>watch varg video
>Hail Odin intensifies

Former Varg supporter here. It's really funny watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

lmao what a pussy

Sounds like something an absolutely buttblasted half moorish christcuck would say

>The Africans didn't create shit

wtf, I love Varg now.

says the cuck sitting comfy in is suv in fatigues that indian sweat shops provided.

CUNT, this is but a stepping stone, whitey knows earth is his cradle and is doing his damnedest to make sure it's not his grave also.

go suck a bbc and kill yourself.

>The Africans didn't create shit

White people are a cancer to this world and must be eradicated

-Varg Vikernes 2017

Left and right are two sides of the same coin

>blah blah blah?
>LETS FIND OUT!
(music starts playing)
>Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn, Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn, Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn, Heill Óðinn, sæl Óðinn

Varg is right
The only way to save Earth from global warming is collapsing society as fast as possible

>shove it up your jew-loving ass

varg is so savage in comments

> Implying that the Na party wasn't full of larpers
See Rosenberg.

They even thought about changing the name of Charlemagne(Charles the Great) to Charles the Slaughter, for what he did agains't the pagans...

edgy vargster always wanted to be an own "instance' like that pedo scumbag alisteir crowley

he isn't wrong

Varg BTFO!

>argue about the biblical character
>well it says this in the bible about this person etc
>HURR I'M NOT READING THAT
Varg is so full of shit, only people nostalgic for his shitty music pay any attention to him.

This, let's throw away everything men has done up to this point because some trees get cut down and it got a little warmer last year.

Pretty much.

If for no other reason, there are dangers to our species that are currently outside our control. If we don't advance, we can't protect ourselves as well as we could if we did advance.

We need to reconcile human nature with the modern world.

>polish-prussian border conflict
>somehow justifies attacking orthodox Russians
Fucking retarded.

You guys are obviously shills. FUCK OFF.

>Have daughter out of wedlock
>go to jail

Varg is nigger tier, don't fool yourself.

I want to leave this timeline now.

Also, Jesus was a JEW. It's in the same bible, several times.

You do not have to become pagans.

>people green texting outside of Sup Forums and no one condemning it
Is this just okay now? I'm seeing this pretty often now.

Christcucks BTFO

>White people are comfortable and civilized intellectuals
>The whole "I"m better than a savage" thing helps to pacify whites as well
>All enemies of whites are not operating from comfort, they come from struggle
>Whites cannot improve their situation from comfort
>Whites will never willingly surrender their comfort
>The fall of civilization will make life brutal for everybody
>Whites will have no captivating comfort to fall back on
>Whites will act on their own behalf and dominate again

You're not free from bread and circuses because you're "redpilled" and on Sup Forums, this is just another circus, and the bread is (You)s. Varg is right. White people are too far invested in civilization and have forgotten about violence. Whites need to get back into their reptile brain.

The fall of civilization will be the best thing to happen to white people in years.

Please uncuck yourselves white devils, I don't want to be ruled by the Chinese.

Without technology and progress the human race is going to be rolling dice during the next extinction events. What's 10 billion naked africans going to do when a giant meteor is headed straight for earth?

audible kek

This is what happens when you become a fucking pagan.

>MUH MOTHER EARTH

1488 reversed

what did kek mean by this?

It's a habit.

I wonder if he ever watched Koyaanisqatsi

Varg literally does not give a flying fuck what happens to the human race as a whole or even Europe, as long as everyone lives in a fucking mud hut worshiping pre-Christian gods.

Varg is the biggest hypocrite, he attacks MGTOW but makes a video on how men can live like bum
youtube.com/watch?v=se-opuzre5Y

pagan master race, Christians are faggots who follow jews

he clearly said to get a girlfriend in that video several times

>says communism is not that bad
>prefers Muslims to Christians
>hates Western civilization
>hates white people for destroying the planet

How is this pagancuck hippie right-wing again?

Said daughter is a coal burner, too

He is farther right than you

Varg understands the spiritual nature of Western Civilization

meanwhile Sup Forums just wants to suck corporate dick in a whites only society

Damn someone finally uploading MYFAROG really did a number on him

>Varg understands the spiritual nature of Western Civilization

He said Ancient Greece and Rome were non-white civilizations and that whites are savages.

As so often happens with absent fathers, many such cases. Sad!

Whites are savages you domesticated monkey

I'm glad you admit it, snownigger.

His whole argument is basically that white people don't live in accordance to nature, which is true. Some would say that "white people are unnatural," others would say "white people have transcended nature," but the fact remains, you aren't exactly running around in the woods with bones through your noses these days. Varg is obviously arguing that living in accordance to nature is better than being civilized, not that white people need to be destroyed/replaced.

Again, civilized whites and savage arabs/Mexicans/whatever make for a very one-sided ethnic war. People in Europe are happy to get replaced because opposing the invasion would be "uncivilized."

Personally, I think that balance is important. Tribalism is good for things like identity, safety, and a sense of purpose. Civilization is good for developing comfort and culture. The whole problem (and I think that this is what Varg was saying) is that white people are imbalanced, and have moved too far away from tribalism and too deeply into comfort and "high culture." Dylann Roof, for example, acted with overtly tribalistic motivations and you guys rejected him because "we are above that sort of behavior."

Varg is always right. He is the master of uncomfortable truth.

>maybe nature thinks-
"No"

Blacks living in jungle huts worshiping their ancient gods and ancestors are superior to white cucks in cites

I want a vidya, sort of like Tekken, where u can fight as Varg vs Rogan, or Styx vs Varg, and so forth.

Varg is running from pic related, he cannot bear to acknowledge Christianity in anyway at all, he's just a spoiled 13 year old who's never grown up, shame, seems like a nice guy, apart from being stuck in disputant mode.

We rejected him for being a fucking pussy and not killing MS 13 or Crips.

Oh, jew. Keep on loving that magic sandnigger in space. Idiot.

Why do you say whites are civilized and arabs are uncivilized?
Is the difference between civilization and uncivilized a mere few centuries of being ahead?
Remember humans have existed for more than 100,000 years. Whites have only really pulled ahead for the past 200 or so.

It's quite pathetic that white supremacists really think a brief technology advantage makes for evolutionary superiority. And you are losing the technological advantage too as time goes on.
White nationalism makes some sense. But declaring every other society as "uncivilized" doesn't.
There is nothing special about white people other than that you are white yourself. If there was, what the fuck were europeans doing dicking around just like literally everybody else for the past 30,000+ years ( if that ) they have been a genetically distinct group?

Meanwhile in Sweden...

This guy is fucking stupid and a murderer.

He says white men invented all these things. Who is to say the Chinese, Japanese, Indians, etc wouldn't just invent it later a little bit down the road? The rise of technology is inevitable. Thousands of years ago the Middle East has better tech than europe

Fuck off you non European influenced mongrel.

You know what a Rus leader called himself according to the Byzantines? He called himself a KAGAN.

> a Kagan is a Turkic word for king or leader

hes just a crazy bum thats known for betraying his friends and his country.

That is a fallacy that I can absolutely tear to shreds.

Whites were ahead during the past 500 and frankly an Arab like you wouldn't be in a fucking white country if Arab countries weren't shit

Why do shitskins always try to assert they aren't garbage from the safety of a white nation?

The previous 1000 before that, they tried desperately to be in Europe.

>varg.exe has stopped working

Can we stop memeing this fucking retard now?

Unless it's ironic then it's alright.

> this
You know. North-european pagans killed their elders, when they became senile.

lmao varg is fucking crazy

>Whites were ahead during the past 500
Because 500 makes such a big difference, right? lmao
The idea of white surpremacy is honestly comic.
You've been nothing for the past 100,000. In a momentary glimmer of inspiration you will create the being who will replace you, making yourself obsolete. The future of humanity is genetically engineered super humans.
The only real accomplishment of white people is making this possible and the credit isn't even all yours as China is pulling ahead in genetic research.
White supremacy is a joke in the face of 100,000 years of being no better than the niggers you're claiming to be superior to and the future of being entirely irrelevant except as a historical footnote.

>hates mgtow
>sidestep shills for bibi
No wonder he's so popular on here

Calm down bro, you're having an autistic jealousy rage.

JIUAHSIUDHAIUSDHAIUSDHUIASHDUIAHSDIUHI

Nobody is afraid of Crips or MS13 getting killed. Most gangbangers understand that they will die violently in the streets anyway. Roof hit a target that nobody suspected and it scared the shit out of minorities nationwide.

This is what I mean. "He didn't kill combatants, he acted dishonorably - a true coward and not a noble man of civility or civilized combat."

Your opponents grew up around unjust brutality. They don't behave within those confines. You are doing yourself a disservice by holding yourself to a higher standard when doing so means total inaction across the board.

I'm not white and I never mentioned anything about superiority. I judge civility according to how much a group suppresses animal instinct in favor of high-minded idealism. I say that the average ISIS soldier is uncivilized because he is acting according to nature and to the demands of his immediate environment without any differed gratification whatsoever. I say that white people are civilized because they ignore the realities of their immediate environment and actively subdue their animal instincts in the pursuit of some shapeless undefined ideal that "puts them above such things."

Again, I never mentioned anything about superiority. Technically, whites are the least superior racial group in today's environment according to their birthrates. You seem to think that I conflated civilization with superiority which I absolutely did not do. I also never said that technology had anything to do with evolutionary superiority, I don't know where you pulled that out from.

I don't have anything against some conceptual "greater good" or even ideology itself, but when people start swinging, you need to put away the Roman literature and swing back or else you're going to get stomped. There is a time for high-mindedness and a time for acknowledging bare reality and violence, and whites don't realize what time it is right now.