How do we fix Russia ?

How do we fix Russia ?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.kurier.at/chronik/niederoesterreich/schulklasse-ohne-ein-deutschsprachiges-kind/248.207.339
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thats the bird gril? She used to be so pretty.

Grab her by the pussy

Russia needs to be fixed?

Get rid of alcohol.

kill all comunists

nuke every city in russia

You don't fix 70 years of Communism overnight. It'll be decades before Russia recovers. You just have to wait for it to happen naturally, like a forest recovering from a fire.

remove chechnya

>nuking yourself

Degeneracy may be still there, but they are million years ahead culturally, there are no jews deconstructing their whole culture and Institutions, they also have a functioning gender-polarity, our culture is in comparison shit, how else is it possible to let millions of sandniggers and shitskins invade Europe

kek

Chaos vs order

The Degeneracy is there because the Soviets burned all the churches and made everyone athiest, only allowing Orthodox and Muslims to openly practice (but their were other restrictions) later on - ie late Kruschev onward - by that time the damage was done

Why would we? We founded their country, they made it shit, not my problem

Not gonna lie, I think she's kinda cute.

I agree with that in combination with poverty and corruption. To my knowledge the corruption in Russia is from top to bottom and you'd need a straight up fascist revolution to purge the crony capitalism there

We're not talking about Sweden itt.

Remove her piercings and her cigaret and send her in my basement i will train her properly

Eliminate the criminal mentality.

>used to be pretty
>went insane with retarded piercings
Attention is a drug.

She has the tired, sunken eyes of an opioid addict.

Ban krokodil.

Less alcohol
A version of the boy scouts

Less commieblocs
Less corruption

They have Black&Mild in Russia?

Dude, Russia is ruled by jewish oligarchs. Putin is only thing that keeps the country from turning into warlordism. AIDS is on african levels, economy is in the gutter. Suicide and overdrinking are main reasons of death.

dressed like that and still doesn't have proper wine glasses or high quality wine. russia is truly borked.

genius sperm banks

Russia seems all right to me. They're workin on purging the degenerates

krokodil and chill is a thing.

Uncucked Swedes should just re-colonize it and leave Sweden to Somalis. If run by uncucked Western men it would be an inter-galactic tier superpower already

>russia needs to be fixed
If anything, we need to be more like Russia.
A place where trans and gay bullshit is not tolerated and we don't let the mud skins ruin our gene pool

breeding material.

yeah, the russian mafia is really a jewish mafia. people in the US are too scared to call them out for being jews.

Free satellite internet, cheap and commonly available receivers, so it would not be censored. Expensive oil. Trade them food. It'll work out.

If you purged all degenerates there wouldn't be much russians left. Don't buy into propaganda. Fall of soviet union hit them hard and they never really recovered. People escape into vodka, drugs, hedonism and suicide.

We are lost as well, east Austria is beyond hope

m.kurier.at/chronik/niederoesterreich/schulklasse-ohne-ein-deutschsprachiges-kind/248.207.339

More krok

You don't, it's unfixable via normal means. Thankfully with abortion they found the only way to solve the problem and they're doing it themselves.

1. Fuck off.
2. We`re full.

You do know just how fucking big russian muslim population is, right? And for gays, all that AIDS isn't comming from nowhere.

wtf i hate russia now

based polan

>JUST

I was gonna say just migrate them to western countries but they will most likely become blacked and Ahmeded like all our womenz are

Russian women in the East are getting RICED like a Western racemixer could only dream of. Russian men don't care because half of them die by the age of 30 and there's always extra puss going around

Bring back Dendy.

Let us breed and impregnate their women, everything gets fixed very soon

If that earlobe shit went away, yes. Shes got a fucking stone in there, like, what the fuck. No.

>there are no jews deconstructing their whole culture and Institutions
You are full of shit Fritzl. Russian oligarchs are all Jews. They are in worst condition than US.

Kill the men keep the pretty lolis

This was the battle plan of the entire ancient world

subtle

It's perfect the way it is, stop hating yo

Get rid of churki.

Imagine being a Jew and realizing your people destroyed one of the most powerful nations, genociding the people and getting away with it

what the fuck, >= 50% abortion rate

Took me some time, kek

how does this correlate with alcohol consumption

Those digits should imply an answer...

Come on, if your kid was gonna be a Russian you know sure as shit that you wouldn't want to bring it into the world.

Very plain face. Her eyes are just larger than usual.

Oh boy.

Russian political framework fails in two main ways: first of all, it is by itself faulty, secondly, it can't function properly within the current institutional climate.
What should be changed in the framework:
1. Majoritarian democracy is impossible within a country so large and so diverse - electoral college may serve us well, but is only a tiny step towards the right direction.
2. We should roll back centralisation, because be it Putin or anyone else, one cannot manage the unmanageable. Less federal, more local.
3. Our law codex needs a total rewrite. Laws are contradictory, vague, and most people can't help but break some rule. Here, everyone is guilty of something, and it makes it impossible to go against the state.
What should be changed institutionally:
1. Separation of Capital and State. Through regulations, influencing the public opinion and any other possible way, goverment should be banished from big bussiness. Most state firms behave non-optimally, knowing that they can't go out of business: it makes them inefficient and, what's worse, pushes out public sector business with preferential treatment.

>6666
beyond satan

2. Instilling a system of political identity. Westerners get confused about this, but Russia can't be politically talked about using the Western system. Is Putin's goverment right, is it left? We have social healthcare(which is terrible) and public education(which is bretty good), subsidized infrostructure, and huge dotations toward "underdeveloped regions" (fuck Chechnya; at least Crimea is getting up on its feet). We have pregnancy leaves - it's so fucking weird that it's so uncommon in the world. And yet our welfare is non-existant, elders can barely sustain themselves on pensions, and culture is subsidized greedily and seldomly. We are a multiculti, diverse, all-religions-welcome country(leftist paradise), and yet beating you wife is okay and gays are second class citizens(leftist hell). Basically, the only mode of political identificaton is pro-Putin or anti-Putin; opposition can't function, because natsocs and full-on SJWs have to operate from within the same party if they want at least some recognition. This needs to be fixed.
What should be changed economically:
1. Privatisation, and this time actually go through with it. Healthcare is eating the budget and does jackshit - I've broken a leg and they kept me in a hospital for four month, because they had to re-do the peration two times; public education is better, but it is swiftly going to shit, because there is no motivation for improvement.
2. Open doors for foreign business. Russian productivity of labor is shameful and the only way to boost it is through Chinafication. Lick USA's ass if it has to be done, but drop excessive regulations for foreigners and ease the tax code. We have a shitton of people who want to work, and they are willing to do it for cheap.

damn she is bretty. u fix russia by flushing vlad and alla his minions.

Well considering nearly all of Europe drinks somewhat heavily very shittily. Poles drink a shit ton, maybe not as much as Russians, but you can't tell me that they drink 1/10 as much as Russians do for an alcohol-abortion correlation.

Blame the kikes for destroying Russia

WHAT YOU DOING HERE WHY ARENT YOU FUCKING CARIOCAS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET NOW

Send some cultural enrichment

They're doing a good job themselves of destroying and keeping it shitty. Blame only works for a while, and they haven't done anything to improve themselves from the way things look.

>How do we fix Russia ?

Isolate America

What should be changed ideologically:
1. Far-centrist approach to world politics. I'd be ok with us being a giant bloated Switzerland. Be as moderate is possible and don't get too loyal to a particular country. We have the foundation for this, too: we are multicultural, and yet not France-pants-on-head-retarded about it. Make gays alright through state propaganda (but preferrably not trannies), but cultivate conservative attitudes amongst them - I think American gays who model their lifes after traditional nuclar families of 50s are alright. Solve the Crimea issue, for god's sake: phone up Trump and hold a repeat referendum under international surveillance, stop selling weapons to DNR - they will manage by themselves. Steer in the direction of Japan, basically: this one country who everybody wants to be friends with.
2. Built national idea or abandon it. Civic nationalism is as bland and tasteless as a brick of tofu; pick a replacement, you have state media, it's easy to indoctrinate people. Moderate version of techno-fascism might do well here, and it's easy to promote. Russian people really miss the days when we were engineers, technicians, inventors. Current false ideas about "we care about every single one of you" - people just don't believe them, and they don't need them. We are also too disjointed and angry at each other for a true collective. But put tech, development, a road towards singularity into the mix - and I swear people will unite and come together. A Russian man can easily believe, and even agree, that he by himself doesn't matter; he can't agree that the current Russia matters, because what is Russia is unclear right now, and all patriotism is empty or nostalghic - but he can argee that Russia matters and he is just a cog in the machine if Russia becomes all about tech advancement. We have the resources, the brute labour force, and intellectuals who will rally the people.

kinda funny the sluttiest ones (scandinavia) have very low numbers compared to the supposedly modest and conservative slavs

What the hell is going on in Lithuania

We put our wieners in their pooper!

Yes, it would be paradise on Earth if not for caucasians and central asia economic migrants.

Pretty good rundown, but your projected solutions missing many factors, like impact of foreign affairs on domestic politics and policies,
demographic crisis, lack of some critical resources etc.

Nah Russia has a lot of malicious kike billionaires from the fall of the USSR

HIV is spread mostly from needles

Anti-Russia shills need to fuck off.
Yes there are people who abuse drugs. They end up dying and most of the population is disgusted by them anyway.

Yes there is AIDS but that's only among drug users.

The women want gold diggers? True, but they don't fuck around with a different guy every week, they don't fuck shitskins and they want men to take the lead and be treated like housewives.

Those abortion statistics everyone pulls out are old and from when the Soviet Union collapsed, the ethnic Russian population is currently on the rise unlike the rest of Europe.

The population is generally conservative and hate Jews, Muslims and other shitskins. Muslims in Russia stick to their own and don't cause problems.

What are you left with? Russians drink vodka. Cool. Alcohol has been in human history for the past 5000+ years

Russia is fine, fix your own countries first.

I'm from Lithuania, and I didn't know my hometown was red. I thought all those murder/assault stories were exaggerated.

Shit, is it even worth coming back now.

>ftw your friend goes around a middle school at night and a guy with a pipe assaults him
>tfw your friend goes home and an old man wanted to shank him near his doorstep.

I THOUGHT THOSE WERE JUST MADE UP STORIES.

i wanna see data for hiv spread by cocckkka

I'm nowhere fucking near being an anti-russia phaggot. I was only implying that there are known issues in our countries like corruption for example and how should we deal with em.

Nigga my girlfriend looks like her. What about yours? Oh that's right, you don't have one.

>(((Putin's))) most important oligarchs:
Vekselberg - Kike
Prokhorov - Kike
Deripaska - Kike
Malkin - Kike
Abramovich - Kike
Leviev - Kike
Fridman - Kike
Rotenberg Brothers - Kikes

Yea it needs a constitution...

Would love if it had the "right to bear arms"

Eh, it's not really a complete plan - нeoбхoдимыe шaги, нo дaлeкo нe фaкт, чтo дocтaтoчныe (well, except the whole ideology tirade, that's just some personal opinions).

Where we are right now is very awkward. The country where ancap has won - and with predictable consequences: politics are a market, and who controls most shares calls the shots. There is nothing bad about state capitalism except that both goverment and top businesses completely lose any economic stimuli. As long as this doesn't change, we are in a proverbial purgatory - honestly, our best chance is a civil war between oligarchy and state a-la 1998-2001, but it's not clear why that would happen: they have the same agenda.

Economic migrants are a fucking plague. At least they are harmful mostly economically and much less socially, I would end myself if they behaved themselves as somalis/syrians. Still a tremendous problem. Why does Putin even keep them - literally 0% of electorate wants them here and it would be a huge populist move. Make a huge tax on the money they return home, at least, that's good for budget and the wages would rise.

that's because they aren't having babies in the first place

By removing the corruption.

You've got a plain looking imaginary girlfriend fourchan guy. I don't have a GF but I have a girl that wants to date me that comes over and fucks me. She'd come over in an hour if I texted her right now. No strings and I give her enough attention to keep her coming back.

god damn those piercings

Kikes are extracting and selling the natural wealth and resources of Russia

Perhaps that's a bit cucked of me, but I think that the states with historic right to bear arms should never remove it, and states without it should never introduce it.
The immediate crime wave would be a painful flashback to the 90s, and we really can't afford higher suicide rates. Long term benefits are there, sure - state can finally lose the status of monopsy towards military complex, for one.

I'm a demagogue - all talk no graphs - and too lazy too search for crime statistics, but I assure you, non-lethal weaponry here generates almost as much crime as it stops. One can expand this logic to actual firearms: USA's experience is very different, because you have a developed gun culture. It's like giving Indians a bottle of strong spirits - alcohol can be great, but introducing it suddenly may prove disasterous.

train her? LOL

you would put her in one corner and you would sit in the other. you would likely stare at her unflinching for hours on end while she pulled her knees to her chest and wept to be released.

maybe sometimes you would break the soundtrack by getting up to pace nervously for a few minutes, snagging a photo op or two from the phone your mom's husband bought you for christmas.

god forbid she should ever make any sudden movements. you would crush her skull open with a box of old computer parts, piss yourself, then go online to one of your support groups to cry about it.

train her? more like give yourself PTSD

Maybe better laws relating to it then?

I don't like the ones in Australia.

Russia is shit when it is run by Russians. Russians cant rule themselves.

Russia needs a Georgian leader to make her great again.

Russia is currently being ruled by Jewish oligarchs

Rush her

Oh lawd the Ukrainian didn't think that through

White Supremacy and sobriety! :)