Hey pol what is the best website to find both sides of the political debates without the bias???

Hey pol what is the best website to find both sides of the political debates without the bias???

Why don't you just watch the debates?

Google news is usually good since it lists all the articles about a story

haha as someone who voted for trump in the primaries it's hilarious to watch him melt down. there's no way we can let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

No no no where is it all In one place? Free flowing like Og chan

Sup Forums

What the fuck are you even talking about go back d brock you fucking fag. bring some context or get the fuck out!!!

Agreed but where else

breitbart.

I'm talking about the daily debate with the issues that face this country in the world not a presidential campaign

Haha come on really that's clearly far right but I do like them

Is this all you got Sup Forums is the news only right or left???

C-Span

www.reddit.com/r/politics

Sup Forums.

The right wing truth is spread without being filtered as it would be by the mainstream media or others, since we don't care what people think of us since we're anonymous.

The left wing truth is posted here constantly as a form of shilling, sometimes with legitimate arguments and actual concern shills.

Both directions of truth meet here in different ways even though shills would like to tell you it's an echochamber.

allsides.com

Sup Forums is a place for discussion. If you come here for news you're a fucking idiot.

But Sup Forums has a very clear right-wing bias
Also this

Hahhahahhahahha

Thank you, based Texas.

www.dailystormer.com

the digits have spoken

fucking this. why more people don't watch cspan is beyond me.

Pol is not biased, liberals just don't come here because their posts don't hold weight. On every other site they ban "racism, sexism, islamophobia", so the liberals have a safe space to shit on white male christians without them fighting back

1. Go to Google.
2. Type in [Pointless shit I care about]
3. Read 80 articles from 80 sources telling you the same thing in different flavors.
4. Form your own goddamn opinion instead of eating the shit Sup Forums shovels into your mouth.

>Without bias
Actually impossible

foxnews.com breitbart.com drudgereport.com prisonplanet.com