youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY
youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps
zimbabweaidfund.co.uk/charities.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-TnNLWgjsBM
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising
youtu.be/TqK01N1kY-4
redstate.com/diary/jeffdunetz/2010/04/19/courtesy-of-jimmy-carter-30-years-of-mugabe-tyranny-in-zimbabwe/
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&id=1078:remembering-rhodesia
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100000012:remember-rhodesia-pray-for-zimbabwe&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1086:a-tribute-to-ian-smith&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1104:40-years-after-rhodesias-udi&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1114:ian-smith-was-right-after-all-&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186
historyreviewed.info/Article.php?ID=588137&
historyreviewed.info/advertview.php?ID=594660&
thenewrbc.com/
spainvia.com/iansmithtribute.htm
thecasualobserver.co.za/rhodesia-the-great-betrayal/
zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_ian-smith-has-the-last-laugh-in-his-grave/
telegraph.co.uk/comment/3644217/Ian-Smith-has-sadly-been-proved-right.html
youtu.be/Qcv3Aahv-ho
youtu.be/BDD6OfLabOQ
youtu.be/TgtvGceDpTg
youtu.be/nwIFMAQI5vQ
youtu.be/LE2Ebje4_no
youtu.be/t9rFUAPZcNc
youtube.com/watch?v=_2qbIpMOmjM
youtube.com/watch?v=_TrdraURegE
youtu.be/ckMQq60Xfmk
youtu.be/oxnXcBBdUBU
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=h_s7L0vrjOI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA
youtube.com/watch?v=X6bsoyT86LE
youtube.com/watch?v=DK-lBi5r6Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=gsDfHvIFwiU
youtube.com/watch?v=qyE9vFGKogs
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw
youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY
youtube.com/watch?v=XLwUH5XtyG8
youtube.com/watch?v=RrvXTIT2yJ0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_Let's_Go_to_the_Dogs_Tonight:_An_African_Childhood
youtube.com/watch?v=n_zXdU0Fg_Q
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC7fD3weG57lgZFRoSPojDVQ/undefined
youtube.com/channel/UCklLQxu8yLy_mC136EwnDsg/undefined
youtube.com/channel/UCHaLtiTitPWc_eKRl2L2IQQ/undefined
youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY
youtube.com/watch?v=svtMb81Foro
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
youtu.be/mnu2lMunSPY
youtu.be/L4rHLe3qaek
i.4cdn.org/pol/1487962086862.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Press F to pay respects.

In just a few decades it went from the breadbasket of africa to your standard african shithole that is starving and needs food aid.

Why? because blacks.

You can give them all the infrastructure, all the fertile land, teach them and it still won't matter. Because once they have power they stop maintaining the infrastructure, sell off all the equipment for temporary money and forget the methods of their colonists.

Not just blacks. They were betrayed by globalist European whites.

Never forget that.

youtube.com/watch?v=ckMQq60Xfmk

>F

F

F.
Ya dun goof'd.

(F)uck niggers and eternal anglos

Red pills incoming.Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4

Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s

Rhodesia... I was there
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ

Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtu.be/9rhWd7KoR5M

Requiem for Rhodesia
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA

End of Empire (1985), chapter 13: The Rider and the Horse

youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o

End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0

Rhodesia, our Brothers in Arms
youtu.be/1FF3TYFaKUs

Rhodesia in 1971
The Song is Salisbury Town by John Edwards
youtu.be/iYDg3ofh7dM

No Sound in this video but it is much clearer. Salisbury, Rhodesia (Harrare, Zimbabwe) in 1971
youtube.com/watch?v=8Inq-nszYdo

The Kissinger Proposals
youtu.be/GVG1_Gso3xQ

Looking For Mercy (Zimbabwe Documentary) - Real Stories
youtu.be/fKbARZktqLY

Homes in Zimbabwe
youtu.be/UV-LD8DWEps
zimbabweaidfund.co.uk/charities.html

Rhodesian Children singing We''ll Ever Cherish Thee
youtube.com/watch?v=-TnNLWgjsBM

Africa Addio
youtube.com/watch?v=7K5qVWG5CXU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mau_Mau_Uprising

The Effects of Jimmy Carter's Foreign Policy on Rhodesia
youtu.be/TqK01N1kY-4

Courtesy of Jimmy Carter
redstate.com/diary/jeffdunetz/2010/04/19/courtesy-of-jimmy-carter-30-years-of-mugabe-tyranny-in-zimbabwe/

Remembering Rhodesia
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&id=1078:remembering-rhodesia

Remember Rhodesia - Pray for Zimbabwe
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100000012:remember-rhodesia-pray-for-zimbabwe&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186

A Tribute to Ian Smith
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1086:a-tribute-to-ian-smith&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186

40 Years after Rhodesia's UDI
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1104:40-years-after-rhodesias-udi&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186

“Ian Smith was right after all …”
frontline.org.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1114:ian-smith-was-right-after-all-&catid=39:zim-rep&Itemid=186

Pics 49 Years later: Remember Rhodesia's UDI & the Great Ian Smith - The man who moulded White Colonials into a KICKASS LITTLE NATION
historyreviewed.info/Article.php?ID=588137&

Very Important: Rhodesia's Ian Smith: We should have fought on Germany's side & smashed communism - From: Dr Peter Hammond
historyreviewed.info/advertview.php?ID=594660&

The New Rhodesian Broadcasting Company
thenewrbc.com/

A TRIBUTE TO IAN DOUGLAS SMITH

spainvia.com/iansmithtribute.htm

Rhodesia: The Great Betrayal (Great Article)

thecasualobserver.co.za/rhodesia-the-great-betrayal/

Ian Smith has the last laugh in his grave

zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_ian-smith-has-the-last-laugh-in-his-grave/
-------------------------------------------------------------

Ian Smith has sadly been proved right

telegraph.co.uk/comment/3644217/Ian-Smith-has-sadly-been-proved-right.html

"It was easy to mock Ian Smith, but he was right - both about the betrayals and about the quality of most African politicians." PM Botha from SA agreed 100% with him in his last interview.

"However ponderous, however humourless and unsophisticated he was, Smith had run a successful emerging African country and, although the whites were the main beneficiaries, there was increasing prosperity among the black population.

Above all there was a sound, intelligently managed economy, free from the post-colonial blight of corruption."

Interview with Former President PW Botha 1of6
youtu.be/Qcv3Aahv-ho
Interview with Former President PW Botha 2of6
youtu.be/BDD6OfLabOQ
Interview with Former President PW Botha 3of6
youtu.be/TgtvGceDpTg
Interview with Former President PW Botha 4of6
youtu.be/nwIFMAQI5vQ
Interview with Former President PW Botha 5of6
youtu.be/LE2Ebje4_no
Interview with Former President PW Botha 6of6
youtu.be/t9rFUAPZcNc

Rhodie Music

What a Time it Was - Clem Tholet
youtube.com/watch?v=_2qbIpMOmjM

Clem Tholet - The Msasas are Turning
youtube.com/watch?v=_TrdraURegE

Farewell Britannia - John Edward
youtu.be/ckMQq60Xfmk

SKOKIAAN by August Musarurwa and the Bulawayo Sweet Rhythm Band 1947
youtu.be/oxnXcBBdUBU

Rhodesians Never Die - Clem Tholet

Rhodies Everywhere - John Edmond
youtube.com/watch?v=h_s7L0vrjOI

What a Time it Was - Clem Tholet
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM_0hRTSiA

Not Rhodesian but every Rhodesian knew these songs.

Bert Kaempfert And His Orchestra: A Swingin' Safari
youtube.com/watch?v=X6bsoyT86LE

Glenn Miller-"American Patrol" - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=DK-lBi5r6Jk

Miriam Makeba - Pata Pata
youtube.com/watch?v=gsDfHvIFwiU

Rodriguez - Sugar Man
youtube.com/watch?v=qyE9vFGKogs

The Aftermath

Whites in Zimbabwe

Mugabe and the White African
youtube.com/watch?v=7psV-jald54

Zimbabwe White Farmers
youtube.com/watch?v=J1CK3XBbtG0

Last White Man - Zimbabwe
youtube.com/watch?v=to4ZAXUJStw

Don't forget these

I wish I was a Blue Job
youtube.com/watch?v=clIjgSPRSqY

We stand alone
youtube.com/watch?v=XLwUH5XtyG8

Thank You. Copied to my Rhodesia list !
Cheers

F.

cOLLEGE Level course on Rhodesia right there son. Well done.

I have a belief, as weird as it might sound that if normies knew the REAL history of Rhodesia and South Africa, things would quickly change.

My Uncle's Dream was to Retire to Rhodesia. he traveled there every break he had from being a history professor. He WAS gutted about what was happening there and the final outcome. It knocked the wind out of him for the rest of his life.

f

grew up on a tea estate in honde valley. my father (deceased) was scottish and my mother was an american by way of south africa.

red pill? if they want you to lose, you will lose. also, rich people will run away to let poor people fight.

ended up in die baai (port elizabeth) and, eventually, found my way into the sadf and, from there, sandf in SWA. green boots, hey. ovamboland bush pigs.

what did it matter in the end? what's the "red pill"? we replaced a government where about 500 deaths occurred per year (including those from the 24 year long greensoerlog) for one where they're hitting 24K (according to them) or 34K (according to interpol).

here's the juice: you don't matter. we don't matter. our blood doesn't matter.

Lad found the most important one. Add this too!

George
youtube.com/watch?v=RrvXTIT2yJ0

thats actually fucking depressing

fucking world always gotta ruin every little thing

Damn dude that's a serious black pill right there.

>George
>youtube.com/watch?v=RrvXTIT2yJ0
Added Cheers

africa was made for the white man. not the munt, not the dink, not the haji.

only the white man can understand the beauty and bounty of africa. only the white man can free it.

it'll happen. mark my words, it'll happen in this lifetime.

F ;_;7

>honde valley
Really sorry to hear that mate. Have you ever listened to Jan Lamprects videos ? He's a former Rhodie in Joberg.

Come to think of it you grew up right by Alexandra Fuller. Have you read her book
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_Let's_Go_to_the_Dogs_Tonight:_An_African_Childhood

Does your family feel bitter about what happened?
Please write more. We never get Rhodies on here.

it's the truth. the bitterest pill to swallow was learning and knowing that the wealthy elite were busy hoarding their shekels and getting the fuck out of dodge while the by-and-by rhodie families were sending their boys off to war. they didn't care that my family couldn't get out. they didn't care that terrs killed my father, my brother, my sister, and raped and left my mother for dead. they cared about themselves.

sucks but it's true.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_zXdU0Fg_Q

Jesus man that's a hard pill to swallow. I am sorry that your dad never got to go back. It's fucking criminal.

How old where you when you left to South Africa? Are you in contact with any former Rhodies ?

This is why the plebs are distra... i mean entertained. They mustn't find out.

Best Stuff on YouTube about Rhodesia and South Africa presently.

All you need to know about South Africa (By FAR the best Youtube Channel about Whites in South Africa) by one elderly Afrikkaner Lady Karin Smith.
(Sadly she is dieing of Cancer... No one seems to be taking up her struggle to educate the world about the plight of White South Africans)
youtube.com/channel/UC3381QzS1QP0Y6tPrZHc8Fw/videos

African Crisis Channel (All about Rhodesia and South Africa)
youtube.com/channel/UC7fD3weG57lgZFRoSPojDVQ/undefined

his other channels

History Reviewed Channel
youtube.com/channel/UCklLQxu8yLy_mC136EwnDsg/undefined

#Team White
youtube.com/channel/UCHaLtiTitPWc_eKRl2L2IQQ/undefined

Wow respect to you man and everything you've been through. There are a lot of scum liberals who will talk shit but just know that there are a lot of whites that know you Rhodies were right about everything. We are one great white tribe and we'll stick together.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmwEnfyFTtY

>the wealthy elite were busy hoarding their shekels and getting the fuck out of dodge

You're right of course but like most people I crave that great leader who cares for his people and not money/his own skin.

We won't die out. Mother nature is on our side.
White's are nuclear energy
youtube.com/watch?v=svtMb81Foro

Didn do nuffin

>
>>honde valley
>Really sorry to hear that mate. Have you ever listened to Jan Lamprects videos ? He's a former Rhodie in Joberg.

i'll want to say that i'm not familiar but, chances are, i've stumbled upon them in a drunken whenwe moment sometime in the past. i'll look em up.

>Come to think of it you grew up right by Alexandra Fuller. Have you read her book
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_Let's_Go_to_the_Dogs_Tonight:_An_African_Childhood

i've read fullers work. a lot of it resonates with me. i appreciate "scribbling the cat" probably more than most. to be honest, my memories of rhodesia were all as a child and after the attack i spent a lot of time in die baai with my aunt. i do remember quite clearly finally getting the fuck out with my mother in a convoy and stopping for lions before finally crossing the beitbridge once and for all.

>Does your family feel bitter about what happened?

it's just me and my mother left and we haven't spoken in about twenty years.

>Please write more. We never get Rhodies on here.

i'm an american now and have been for quite some time. not sure what i can add except that it's gone and, in it's place, is a matabeleland slave state where people are forced to work chinese run diamond fields around mutare. that's it. it's a fucking slave state and best to not think to hard about how it could have been.

Thank you so much for replying!
I always wondered if growing up in Rhodesia was like Fuller said. I read her second book about her mum, "Cocktail Hour Under the Tree of Forgetfulness" and the whole break down of Rhodesia lead her to heavy drinking. They moved onto Zambia I believe and farm there now.
I will give " Scribbling the Cat" a read. Does it resonate with you as a former soldier or ?

Do you see similarities in what happened in Rhodesia and South Africa and what is happening now in the US ? Do you see things on the horizon, because of your African experience that Americans seem blind to ?

What happened in Rhodesia was a tragedy and racial betrayal of the highest order.

F

Jesus you've been through some shit, I always get the feels about Rhodesia.

Oh Jesus I read that wrong., they killed you dad and siblings. Fucking hell man. I'm so sorry. Fuck. I have read how dangerous the Mozambique border was, but never read about the actual impact on families. There is nothing anyone can say. There are no words that can bring all those people back..

From your mouth to God's ears.

>
>Thank you so much for replying!
>I always wondered if growing up in Rhodesia was like Fuller said. I read her second book about her mum, "Cocktail Hour Under the Tree of Forgetfulness" and the whole break down of Rhodesia lead her to heavy drinking. They moved onto Zambia I believe and farm there now.
>I will give " Scribbling the Cat" a read. Does it resonate with you as a former soldier or ?

yeah. but she's and interesting bird. she married an american fella, moved stateside, went back to zambia and, well, scribbling the cat. i think there's something there that people cannot touch but they long to? to understand? does that make sense?

>Do you see similarities in what happened in Rhodesia and South Africa and what is happening now in the US ? Do you see things on the horizon, because of your African experience that Americans seem blind to ?

for sure. i see a very similar pattern of bogus racial "issues", a hatred of all things white, the usurping of minority movements (which are legitimate in many cases) by leftist causes that are more than happy to fan the flames of conflict and, ultimately, leave them in a state far worse than before (just so long as they get theirs from it).

i think that most of the western world just doesn't "get it". americans think it cannot happen here but it already is.

however, i really do have faith in the new american administration and, regardless, it's not like there's any left to run to. if there is to be a real fight for the western soul, it will be here.

thing is, the west has been brainwashed by african conflicts of the past. the west has absolutely no problem killing their own. never have. we're all just so receptive to this idea of killing one another but never, never raising a hand in defense against another race. it will be our undoing or our greatest hour. remains to be seen.

> i think there's something there that people cannot touch but they long to? to understand? does that make sense?

Absolutely. I've been trying to get 1987 back my whole life. Reading her books makes me want to feel the earth there in Africa and understand the comradeship people must have had. They seemed so positive even when it was all going to shit. Maybe that's me reading too much into it, but it is inspiring on some level.
Thanks for your thoughts about America. you have a perspective that none of us can have. I hope that we will come together. It seems that mother natures keeps trying to kill off Africans but we keep sending them aid. It's kind of baffling that extent we go to help others that are different from us. Yet, we won't lift a finger to help the Boers or Rhodies still stuck in Zimbabwe. it's completely unconscionable.

amen brother

>White folks showed up
>created a civilized country
>too redpilled
>treated the natives like they should be treated
>natives see the glory of white civilization
>want gibs
>chimp
>whites attempt to suppress the chimpening
>too many chimps to quell
>whites abandoned by their mother country
>go a little far by poisioning the water supply
>Zimbabwe

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

tl;dr version

Watch Africa Addio

read chris cocks' "fireforce". very genuine.

also, find john alan covey "a martyr speaks". that one can be found as a pdf. he was an american who went to rhodesia and fought and died there.

peter godwin and "mukiwa" ... well, i think he wrote a book and the first part was good and the publisher told him to make the second part more damning. that or they had another writer finish it. i absolutely call bullshit on his claim to have been "this close" to shooting ian smith. but, he's a jew and you'll find time and time again that jewish writers on rhodesia and south africa are always more than willing to throw gentiles under the bus. kind of fucked up, to be honest.

"the great betrayl" and "bitter harvest" by ian smith are must reads for anyone with more than a passing interest.

I don't know ... don't take women like fuller at face value. she's a woman and, by that fact, prone to lying. entertaining author but ultimately a very screwed up woman. she wrote a good piece on patagonian herders in national geographic a year or so ago. pretty sure that if she was still here in the is she'd be wearing a "pussy hat".

take a listen here, the central and southern african war song, found in every country, every unit. this one is rhodesia. best marching song ever:

youtu.be/mnu2lMunSPY

respect

WE WUZ HAND COLLECTORS

o7 user

Rhodesia was a tragedy.

And to think, some people still want Mugabe in power.

F

I read Fireforce and it was excellent. One of the best books about war I have ever read actually.

Making my way through The Great Betrayal.

I'll make sure to pick up the others. I wonder how Fuller could be liberal after growing up in Rhodesia.

Were Jews really involved in Rhodesia? Did they play a part in it's downfall ? I know about Joe Slovo and all the Jews that got arrested with Nelson Mandela and about the Jewish ANC leadership. I had no idea that there were any in Rhodesia.

Excellent song! Adding it to my Rhodie playlist ! Cheers.

>
>I read Fireforce and it was excellent. One of the best books about war I have ever read actually.
>
>Making my way through The Great Betrayal.
>
>I'll make sure to pick up the others. I wonder how Fuller could be liberal after growing up in Rhodesia.
>
>Were Jews really involved in Rhodesia? Did they play a part in it's downfall ? I know about Joe Slovo and all the Jews that got arrested with Nelson Mandela and about the Jewish ANC leadership. I had no idea that there were any in Rhodesia.

play a part in the downfall ... yes and no. rhodesian (and south african) intelligence services were compromised. in almost every case, you will find a jew involved. why that is, i don't know. israel was, by writ of it's in-general pariah status, very keen to work with rhodesia and south africa. it's generally accepted that they were "learning". they wanted to see how those two countries waged an ethno-state war. they traded with and developed weapons with both countries. they also covertly trained MK (the militant ANC branch in south africa), FRELIMO in mozambique, SWAPO in SWA. they turned both countries against themselves by utterly fucking their intelligence agencies. multiple high ranking people were implicated, but never "them".

the average jewish rhodie or south african is literally no different than they are anywhere else: more than willing to let someone else do the fighting, buying and selling off country assets, benefiting extraordinarily from the collapse, and writing books and producing movies that always paint the gentile in the worst light possible. why? i don't know. it just is what it is. they had (and have) no loyalty to rhodesia or south africa. only to themselves and the almighty shekel.

>Excellent song! Adding it to my Rhodie playlist ! Cheers.

thread is based

Is there a good Documentary about Rhodesia from rise to fall?

i'll add another thought here since you asked earlier about the similarities between southern african happenings and us.

like i mentioned, the rhodesian and south african intelligence agencies were compromised. this is widely accepted.

you asked about similarities, well, what do you see playing out in the us almost daily? a vocal and public condemnation of intelligence agency leaks. and leakers that cannot be found.

this is the same thing as rhodesia and south africa. intelligence agencies vying against one another. collapse of trust. the usurping of the national interest for what can only be assumed to be the interests of some other group or nation.

coincidence? probably not.

It was a British colony that managed to survive to the 80s and the colonial populace was mistreated and killed by Marxist guerillas so most of them fled.

not many. just get on youtube and take a look around. you can get somewhat of an idea by piecing things together. there is no comprehensive documentary, unfortunately.

your best bet is to read about it and even that will take some stitching together.

>peter godwin and "mukiwa
Holy Fuck.. So do you think the Kissenger Agenda that stopped South Africa from supplying Rhodesia was all part of a bigger plan ? Holy Shit. Is there anywhere where any of this is laid out ? If not you need to write a book a self publish it.
You really should contact Jan Lamprecht
[email protected]

youtu.be/L4rHLe3qaek

and do a phone interview about that very topic. he will keep it 100% user and he is an ex Rhodie as well. That information needs to be talked about before people like you are gone to talk about it.

Thank You so much for staying and talking to us.

History of South Africa Pt 10 of 12 Rhodesia 1890-1980
youtube.com/watch?v=_-vi72myXsA

youtu.be/hZbPTDZAM4o

End of Empire (1985), chapter 14: Rhodesia
youtu.be/0DuNhsLR9y0

then

Firing Line - The Question of Rhodesia (1974) (Best Interview)
youtu.be/9rhWd7KoR5M

Rhodesia's Rebellion: 50th Anniversary of UDI
youtu.be/8LBtLDuaIP4

Fun Rhodesia
youtu.be/590i4U3Pj0s

Rhodesia... I was there
youtu.be/qxDckkH3cvQ

in that order

White-Only Land

Der Eternal Leaf strikes again.

Please please contact Jan Lamprect and do an interview with him. Tell him that some dude on Sup Forums was begging you to it. I have never heard or read anything like this.

Jan knows all the in and outs of South Africa and how the Jews where involved but he was a teenager when Rhodesia fell. His brother was Rhodesian SAS and then went into the SA army. Jan was in the SA Navy.

Someone really needs to draw the correlation about what happened there and what is happening in the US.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1487962086862.png
literally cucked by the eternal anglo and United Jews of America

F

>The film narrates the events of African nationalist and independence movements in the 1960s and 1970s which challenged colonial and white minority rule.

In time, naive Ex-Olaf Palme's Sweden and this Swedish director will get to know unfortunely why you can't shittalk about other African countries overseas provinces and South Africa and Rhodesia countries and telling that black folk were oppressed.

Somalia keeps having higher birth rates and famine and exporting them to Sweden

Hey you are from Portugal. I can't seem to find really any documentaries or books in English about Angola and Mozambique. Any ideas ?

You guys where the first ones to have to deal with decolonization no ?

I can only think of a recent documentary series called "A Guerra" by Joaquim Furtado transmitted in public-owned TV station.

It is on low-res and there are no subtitles. I tried Automatic translation from Youtube options - Portuguese - English sucks.

>A Guerra
You should make a Youtube video on the history of the Angolan and Mozambican colonies and their fall. :)

Zimbabwe was an mistake.

this times a million