Official Laugh At ShareBlue General

Hey Shareblue, do you need to be in a safe space right now? Can't stand watching Fake News outlets get banned? Does it hurt knowing you're only making $0.02 per post you make?

Cry more Shareblue, please cry for me.

Why are Shareblue such crybabies?

>yfw this might be a shillthread started by CTR

S-SHUT DRUMPKINS G-GO BACK TO YOUR SAFE SPACE!

Praise Kek, it's because they are all losers, and losers lose.

It's 2 cents a (you)? Do you realize how much money that probably is?

I wonder if you could make a private firm for this sort of thing?

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

They're really out in force tonight! Friday nights aren't good nights for CTR 2: Loser Virgin Boogaloo

>"Yes Goyim pay no attention to those clearly faked documents that said how the non-existent Shareblue and CTR were planning to shill on Sup Forums."

I would start making threads about throwing CNN into a concentration camp. Laugh at the shills and use their tactics against them.

E-Celeb Gossip Threads on Sup Forums between 6:55 PM and 7:55 PM, 2/24:
>Turning a News Group into a Gossip Corner
>Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a “resource burn.”
>By implementing continuous irrelevant postings that distract and disrupt the forum readers, they are effectively prevented from being productive. If the intensity of gradual dilution is great enough, the readers will stop researching and simply slip into a “gossip mode.”

>There's no CTR
>"There's not gonna be a president Donald Trump"
Riiiiight, people just post low quality non argumentative idiocy which promotes Hillary Clinton for free

Pisses me off when that mod stickies that thread and yet isn't around to actually clean up the board.

Well, complaining about moderation is a great way to get yourself banned; therefore let's just give the mods the benefit of the doubt and assume they have a good reason for being totally ineffective in this particular regard.

I mean, after all, if you study those OPs closely you can see the high level of sophistication of their tactics. For example, notice how they avoid naming the E-Celeb in question in text and only allude to him by picture, making the thread harder to detect since it's unsearchable.

Another huge problem is probably just that morons don't bother to report the damn threads and in fact post in them instead. Maybe the mods just don't know?

So the question we should all be wondering at this point is, "What do we do about all these shill threads, as anons?"

Let me tell you, the answer is not simply to do nothing, just ignore them, like that dumbass Shill-con infograph solely recommends.

The only way to counter prolonged automated shillspam like the above, is for one or more anons to engage in shill patrols, constantly monitoring the catalog by creation date and recording obvious shill-trends while exposing those records in the shill-threads as they trend to inform and alert other anons.

holy fuck mods delete these threads you hypocritical faggots

Bump

dumping breads

these are from the summer

ctr was around

then they witnessed the power of kek

part 4

Guys did anyone save a screencap of a post about a week back. Some shareblue guy was ranting how it was impossible to crack the community here. Forgot to save it myself.

hmm maybe he got miley cyrus'd, no he looks like he is played by Tim from tim and eric

NERD VIRGINS 2.0