Fat acceptance is on the rise globally. How do we stop it?

Fat acceptance is on the rise globally. How do we stop it?

it will stop itself, just sit back and watch the movie

First, the mods need to stop banning fat threads, even though they themselves are fat and want to protect their movement from criticism and open discussion.

Second, sell less junk food and increase taxes on junk foods like soda, chips, energy drinks etc.

"I-It is the gubments fault I am fat! They are forcing me to consume junk food!"

just acept dat she THICC doe

Stop welfare, don't associate with fatties and let nature have it's way.

I like fat chicks. I understand that it's unhealthy and a burden on society but they get my dick hard.

I'm very conflicted about this movement.

I tap that

likewise friend, likewise

People prone to overeating will slowly be bred out of the gene pool through sexual selection.
There is simply a lag time between the sudden availability of food in the west and the time it takes for attractive people with self control and active lifestyles to outbreed the fatties.

Mass protests against refined sugar and corn.

Corn subsidies do need to stop though. They contribute to obesity.

Fatshame, and shame any guy who fucks fatties.

Glorifying and only going for skinny/in shape chicks. Also it's self-correcting, they'll either die or won't have kids.

Cutoff all tax money to things that support fatties. Remove any protections they have, such as not being able to be denied insurance for pre-existing conditions related to obesity. Then, just let natural selection take its course.

That's true, I doubt the mods would know that, but it is true

*BRRRRAAAAAPPPTTTTT*

Just slice it off every couple of months. Fats are so fucking retarded.

there is a theory that women in societies simply react and reflect to how they see men in society.

so the question is

what are you doing to help combat fat acceptance?

*SNIFFFFFFF*

Not on a Russian globe.

thts just eating weird food tho isnt it? like if someone ate too much "healthy" food the fat wouldnt produce in tht weird way, no?

You know, concerning all kind of people (fat dykes, feminists, trans, etc.), people want too much equality nowadays. It's like fucking comunism. You can't say anything about fat, trans or feminist people or you're tagged as Satan himself. Not that i care though, but im sick of people wanting all of us to be equal when that will never happen at all. And if it did, it wouldn't be the best.
I dont consider myself racist or a chauvinist or anything, but the fact that I cant say anything about people I dont like because they're black, fat or something else? C'mon, it's not because you're fat, it's because you're a fucking idiot

Make fun of fat people until they develop eating disorders and become anorexic or bulimic. It worked for my sister.

BREHS

make doorways smaller

Only fuck thin chicks, stay thin yourself. Boom. This isn't a fat acceptance movement. It's a global Darwin awards panel

Wuuuuuuuuuut iiiiiiis?

Convince them that they need to get in shape in time to fight the fascist uprising.

Then the fatties begin settling for fatties and their DNA collides to form super-fatty genes and they breed super-fatties. Then the same thing happens and the super-fatties breed mega-fatties, the mega-fatties breed giga-fatties and the giga-fatties breed the Ulitma-fatty. Soon the people have become so large that their gravitational fields have detrimental effects on the tides causing chaotic weather patterns and global flooding. Regular sized men, women and children are crushed, cities are burned, farmland erodes away. The Ultima-fatties migrate around the world, their unified movements sending shockwaves across continents. The Earth's mantle has been shattered, magma seeps up through the cracks and volcanic eruptions occur in the most unlikely of places. The internal explosions knock the Earth out of orbit and eventually the gravitation pull of the sun overwhelms all and the world as we know it dies off in one great ball of fire.

All because you didn't have sex with a fatty.

I mean honestly look at that goddess. You could have sex with any one of those crevices and they would each be tight and wet.

Japan. No further description required

Even fatties don't wanna fuck other fatties and uggos in general.

>stay thin yourself

The focus should be staying fit, not necessarily thin.

All crop subsidies need to stop.

They are growing sugar cane in Sweden, because the price of sugar in europe is so high due to subsidies that consumers are paying more for sugar cane grown and processed in europe when it could be imported from a tropical area like australia for less than half the cost.

True. The 2 often but not always necessarily coincide although health at any and every size is bullshit.