Daily reminder that JonTron is /ourguy/

youtu.be/bxiXzbmEHTQ
Watch his latest video, see if you notice anything.
>literally says "/ourguy/"
>literally says "thanks goys!!!" (see pic related, might also prove that his editors are redpilled)
>mentions Zionism in a bit he cut out from one of his other videos
>probably some other details I missed.

He already confirmed to us that he's redpilled, but he might just be one of us.

He practically named the Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/fox-news-investigation-dod-funded-school-at-center-federal-probes-over-suspected-chinese-military-ties.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He straight up said he went to Sup Forums, he IS one of us

E-Celeb Gossip Threads on Sup Forums between 6:55 PM and 7:55 PM, 2/24:
>Turning a News Group into a Gossip Corner
>Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a “resource burn.”
>By implementing continuous irrelevant postings that distract and disrupt the forum readers, they are effectively prevented from being productive. If the intensity of gradual dilution is great enough, the readers will stop researching and simply slip into a “gossip mode.”

I always knew I loved Jon for a reason.

The constant shilling for jontron at the moment all of these e-celeb jews are crashing and burning is highly suspicious. Are the jews trying to prop up replacements? Because that is what they do.

I listened to one video of his, it wasn't anything special at all. Certainly nothing to deserve weeks of promoting this guy as /ourguy/. I mean, he litterally sounded like a Leftist starting to question SJW mentalities.

Woop-dee-fucking-doo, you know what I mean? It's kind of like.... wow! have a cookie now that you've finally realized you were an idiot all your life.

We're supposed to worship these people now? Uhmm, I was never a Leftist... since the age of 12 I knew they were the opposition. I figured this out on my own without learning it from anyone.

It really is so fucking sickening the narcissism of Leftist. Also, fuck e-celebs.

He's a Jew!

Do you think Jon's in this thread? Cause like
I'm not gay
But I want JonTron to bust a fat nut in my fucking mouth
Just give my throat the most savage dicking his can muster
Stretch that shit out
Make me look like a fucking pelican
I want to be able to unhinge my jaw and swallow an entire watermelon like a fucking snake

Stop pretending, Jon. You aren't fooling anyone.

sage because e-celeb but he is in fact /ourguy/

Damn you Jon. I just cleaned out my keyboards gamer gunk too. For what!

Jontron's middle name is literally Aryan

>that ID

Fuck

Disgusting kike, I want to trash his skull with a burning sledge hammer.

TOP KEK
PRAISE KEK

My sides have evaporated.

Praise kek

K E K

he's persian

hory shit

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/fox-news-investigation-dod-funded-school-at-center-federal-probes-over-suspected-chinese-military-ties.html

He's really cute and I'd totally take a shot with him desu

falco ain't my guy but jontron is

Kek has spoken

Thanks for the laugh

Last time you mongoloids backed a youtuber it back fired, just stop fangaying over the guy.

Kek has spoken

What are the actual odds of getting an ID like that? Aren't you more likely to get struck by lightening or something?

Someone take a screencap! NOW!

>Not playing the most fun character in the game
shaking my head family

I'm fucking dead, 10/10 put me in screencap.

Kekekek

Saved for eternity.

I like him but only becuase i have superior unique humor

Idk bout the fact he isnt gonna make any political vids, like what is he gonna do, silly movie reviews? Youtube has changed, no one wants that kind of boring crap anymore. DId you see the recent H3 video on amazing technology - it was sooo boring, as if we have gone back to 2015 edginess (lol I criticize will.I.am)

Meanwhile he has Casey Neistat on his channel, fuck that why doesnt he have Lauren Southern or Gavin Mcinnes, if he's gonna do one side he should do the other

Witnessed

the eternal cuck

HE FUCKING SAYS /OURGUY/

He uses Sup Forums.

Lost it when he did the /slashes/ with his fingers.

Based iranian

Forgive me guys, what's so special with the ID?

This

Well fuck.

What extension is that?

Iranian Jew who escaped the holohoax.

No one, it's just a CSS theme I wrote.

Kek works in mysterious ways, Praise him.

Jon is literally non white

Jon "Aryan" Jafari

C U C K
U
C
K

Jon is /ourguy/.

There's no denying it.

He's Iranian pretty sure

Dude is looking thin too

C U C K

the original Aryans

>that ID

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH KEK A DUCK

OHOHOHOHOHO

>implying I watch the whole shit to find the remarks
Op was a faggot as usual

you mad yet?

>my safespace has been invaded by people who actually see the writing on the wall; and how clear it is that's Gen Z is based/will be based

lol, too bad you can't compete in a free market LOL

What the fuck does Drake and Josh have to do with politics?

MOM GET THE CAMERA