Has no plan for healthcare...

>Has no plan for healthcare, the administration is increasingly backing away from "repeal/replace" with "fix" yet hasn't laid out any practical legislation.
>Immigration policies stagnated through federal rulings and state governments
>BROKE HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISE to allow states to decide how to approach cannabis
>ran a campaign on American job growth and prosperity and ending illegal drug trade BUT IS THREATENING 100,000+ JOBS and encouraging further cartel violence by targeting legal states
>Hired a corrupt labor head who had to be shamed into resignation
>Has already exhausted his executive reach with signing orders, but everyone in Washington hates him so he can't get anything else done

...M-M-MAGA, right guys?

How are you dealing with Trump's continued disasters?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5FzP41FXlk
youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/the-trump-administrations-first-blow-to-obamacare/514103/
fortune.com/2017/01/03/ford-cancels-mexico-plant-trump/
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/fox-news-investigation-dod-funded-school-at-center-federal-probes-over-suspected-chinese-military-ties.html
google.com.mx/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4233466/amp/Ford-not-scrapping-plans-build-Mexico-factories-company
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>BROKE HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISE to allow states to decide how to approach cannabis
source?

You know i used to support Trump, I got all of my info regarding Trump from Sup Forums. Sup Forums told me that he wasn't racist, that he wasn't xenophobic. Sup Forums told me the media was twisting it

No look at what has happened. The ban on 7 majority Muslim countries.. His views on immigrants.. This wasn't supposed to go this way!

if people fall for this im gonna put two bullets in the back of my head

Sean Spicer yesterday

Not fake news. He said the administration would enforce federal law against recreational states and erroneously claimed that recreational states lead to opiod dependence (even though studies show that medical states have a decrease in dependency by as much as 40%)

he saying to post your link faggot

source?

Not gonna lie bla bla nuclear codes

>Two bullets in the back of the head.
So a Clinton-style suicide?

DUDE WEED

Yes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5FzP41FXlk

But I suppose unedited C-SPAN also counts as fake news

its fake until he does it.

> Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here. It's been great watching him crash and burn but we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

You lost the election, CTR. Get over it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0

1. theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/01/the-trump-administrations-first-blow-to-obamacare/514103/
2. He's being blocked by the judges, so he actually upheld his promise. That's what matters.
3. I honestly don't give a shit about cannabis
4.- Ford cancelled a power plant in Mexico and is planning to build it in the United States
fortune.com/2017/01/03/ford-cancels-mexico-plant-trump/
- No evidence of your claim faggot
5. 'Corrupt labor headù who did his job before he got signed in and was technically doing his job for free at the time
6. The president doesn't need to be liked in Washington so that he can do anything else you fucking faggot

>BROKE HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISE to allow states to decide how to approach cannabis

Still waiting on a source showing Trump wants to re-prioritize enforcement of federal marijuana laws. Sounds like more bullshit to me.

You backed a liar who breaks campaign promises and is in bed with the Saudis and Israel as much as Hillary, get over it

>believing Trump was actually pro-marijuana

Hahaha how could you have fell for it, that was the most obvious lie.

nowhere in that video does he say that hes not allowing the states to decide.

good try retard.

Your parents are gonna need jobs to support your ass soon, OP. No more free money for you. I suggest you look for a job instead of wasting even more of your life shitposting here.

This is your problem? Hes just saying theres a big difference between giving a dying person a pain relief compared to giving everyone the ability to make them selves low enegy

Then Google it, faggot.

stop being a cuck

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/fox-news-investigation-dod-funded-school-at-center-federal-probes-over-suspected-chinese-military-ties.html

China wants this war.

>I honestly don't give a shit about cannabis

You don't even life here Pierre. No one gives a shit about what you think

He's been talking about ending the drug war for decades. The fuck are you talking about?

So we should ban recreational marijuana in the 8 or so states that democratically voted to legalize it because a 75 year old fundamentalist Christian attorney general from Alabama thinks it's degenerate? Fuck you, anti-American statist piece of shit.

I need a new part time job mate, how much do they pay you to keep reposting this crap over and over again?

Are the hours flexible?

Nothing comes up because it never happened nor has he even suggested he'd do so.

Since you know everything Trump wants to do, why not link the source?

Wait you're not even from here, you're a fucking paki. You don't understand our constitution or the principles of liberty, freedom, and states rights. Kill yourself.

Ford is already building two more plants in Mexico after investing in the shitty plant that was moved into the US previously, so, they're getting a shitload of tax cuts and simultaneously they keep building factories in countries like Mexico

He's either a full retard who didn't understand that companies would just sweet talk him for a bit, maybe create a few jobs in the us, and then continue building shit in other countries, or perhaps he's in on the scam.

I'm gonna say he's in on the scam

>Ford is already building two more plants in Mexico after investing in the shitty plant that was moved into the US previously
if this is true then enjoy your economy grinding to a halt.

As far as issues go if legalised weed is your no.1 priority for the future of your country I think it's time to reexamine your life.

>Has no plan for healthcare
Stopped reading there
Kill yourself

Oh man I haven't actually seen a 1 term President in my lifetime. This will be neat

Resisting.

>if this is true then enjoy your economy grinding to a halt.
google.com.mx/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4233466/amp/Ford-not-scrapping-plans-build-Mexico-factories-company

>foreign investment brings the economy to a halt
Le 4d trumptard chess

>dailymail
fake news im afraid there taco.

You wouldn't understand because you have never, and will never live in a free country, but this is actually one of the biggest problems the US has.

At least Canada can keep it's head start in the industry.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Hola chico.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news hermano, but you really aint gonna like what happens next.

After what happened with the gasoline bullshit recently and the sick state of your peso that shortarsed telanovella actor you elected President is going to be over a barrel in any NAFTA renegotiation.

And considering how unpopular PRI is becoming because of him, and how much the PRI puppet masters want to stay in charge they probably wont let him give Trump any leeway.

That means the gringos walk away from the table mi amigo.

Mexicans love to complain about NAFTA but if it goes one fuckload of northern jobs go with it.

And if a lot of the millions of peasants the rich bastards let stream across the border as a safety valve start coming back, and the remittances start drying up...

Mexico does not have a rosy future.

of course china wants war
they have an obscene amount of people and absolutely no way to feed them all
They'll gleefully start a nuclear war because they fully assume that some chinks will survive like cockroaches and continue on to claim the barren earth

>muh fake newz trumpanzee mantra
Lmao

The CEO of Ford Mexico made the statement, alternatively you can look up the story on one of your alternative "factual" news if the word of the CEO is not enough for your journalistic "standards".

Dude you live in Canada.

Aussies look over at you when we get sick of teasing New Zealand and need a new way to feel better about ourselves.

why are you anti-White, why do you support the eradication of the White race? why are you a monster?

You sound a little nervous chamaco.

Go calm your nerves with some mezcal.

I think you may need it.

Lol silly white people aren't human!

Didn't you learn anything in university?

Try reading a book OMG!

former supporter here, not gonna lie this is funny to watch him crash and burn. but seriously we can't let him near the nuclear codes.

or something like that

piss off abo, back to your stolen generators, fag

No u

None of this is based on any factual information, though, and you seem to be under the false illusion of PRI and PAN being rival factions for some reason. That's what Mexicans in Australia unironically believe?