Is there hope for Generation Z after all?

Is there hope for Generation Z after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-ebSaGCZeyA
lifenews.com/2017/02/20/child-free-millennials-choose-pets-over-kids-who-needs-children-when-we-can-cuddle-our-pets/
youtube.com/watch?v=Cor-VR5Cduw&t=504s
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487999757356.webm
avclub.com/article/white-house-coming-your-weed-251002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why aren't those poor chimpanzee Americans beating him
...they just won't ever understand will they?

>their brains are too raddled with hormones and drugs to have a clue what the fuck is going on
you mean the niggers?
also i just turned 18
this shit about 16 year olds and all that
we just didnt want to bring politics into stuff
i promised my friend and he promised me that our opposing political views would not coiincide with our friendship

Why does reading his post fill me with rage? I'm beginning to sincerely hate these people.

>raddled

> Black/Hispanic people and white conservatives getting along.

"My god what's happening?!"

That's a preview for the narrative when shit starts getting better for black people and legal hispanics and they start voting Republican and Trump.

lol

Blacks hate illegals, faggots and trannies and subscribe to a nihilistic 'gangsta' ethos of lauding the powerful and punishing the weak. If we didn't hate them they'd be the easiest converts to fascism ever.

That's absolutely crazy.
>why aren't they beating the shit out of him?
>Trump is so evil and promotes violence!
How does this person not see the irony in what hes saying?

dis

> Muh Based Gen Z
When will these memes end? No generation is much different than another based on some arbitrary separation like time inherently, Gen Z will turn out just like other generations for the most part, not a bunch of political extreme radicals or anything.

>sees black kids
>immediately wonders why they're not punching whitey

Millennials are lost.

>Is there hope for Generation Z after all?
There is hope from Generation Z after all.
>FTFY

It will all be over soon.

>why aren't those blue gummed monkeys slinging their own shit at the superior white child
better question is why did he touch those subcultural primitive's hands, doesn't he know that's what they wipe their ass with?

>i promised my friend and he promised me that our opposing political views would not coiincide with our friendship

And that's how it always should be.
I guess, there is hope after all.

Spoken like somebody who doesn't care about politics or is under 20.

The older you get the more you realize how entwined ideology and worldview are to personality and direction. Lefty friends will quickly appear soft and aimless once you both enter the real world.

>whites and Hispanics getting along
>this is a bad thing

Great insight into the perverse libshit mindset.

>super rare

You should hate them. You should feel murderous. After all, the end game of their policies is the eradication of you, your family, and our country.

Yes
youtu.be/-ebSaGCZeyA

It's cute how the tweeter wanted everyone to erupt with violence as he gave them the evil eye to show anyone looking at him that he approved of any hateful action.

In his world, that's how you deal with opposing views and people you subsequently label "piece of shit".
He can't imagine a world were people discuss their different point of views in peace.

Why is his hate-speech even allowed to exist?
I know why - he serves the Globalists who seeks to divide us.

>fuck white people
>white people are racist and fascists
>fails to see that they themselves are the racist asshats they hate

I'm convinced liberalism is a mental illness

Gen Z is based as fuck, you have no idea.

Thanks a lot nigger
I almost had a heart attack because I thought it was United States Minor Outlying Islands

Generation Z are going to be the yuppies to the millenials being the hippies probably

my pepe hat is coming in the mail in the next few weeks, should I try and get a MAGA hat too?

>furious that blacks and Hispanics aren't beating up on an innocent white kid

Stop generalizing millions of people that only share an age range as a common trait

That is how it tends to work, yes.

Millennials are mostly liberal as fuck, They're the hippies now. They will end up the same path as boomers being nothing more then a bunch of greedy dicks with no children. While Generation Z will be making white babies like rabbits because they're majority conservative. While millennials continue to blindly hate white children and blame everything on their grandparents.

Millennials outside of Sup Forums voted for Hillary in droves. If you honestly think Millennials actually have conservative viewpoints like Sup Forums you might be fooling yourself.

Millennials are changing little to nothing just like boomers. They continue to bitch about how much they get paid and marriage laws. Yet they refuse to get off their ass and spread the message around. They think having children is pointless and rather get something like a dog that does nothing but act like a retard and die at around 14 years old. While offsprings actually do shit and stop acting like retards after a while.

Millennials are the reason leftist whites will become extinct in 100 years. Since GenZ whites are mostly conservative. They're more likely to reproduce as the conservative white birth rate is above replacement level. I'm welcomed to millennial liberal idiots dying off. The less idiots who do nothing the better. They don't give a shit about whites becoming minorities in their own countries and the problems it does. They're going to be the first generation to try to make whites a minority.

lifenews.com/2017/02/20/child-free-millennials-choose-pets-over-kids-who-needs-children-when-we-can-cuddle-our-pets/

This is what they're doing to themselves. If you're going to blame many groups for trying to whites in America a minority. Millennials are one of them. They choose pets first over children which always leds to a bad sign. They will become the next boomers, nothing but failures who are to lazy to spread their message. While Generation Z will at least try to make whites a majority and reproduce more.

Millennials are Boomers 2.0, No matter how much they hate boomers. They forget to realize they're almost carbon copies of their grandparents.

ALL young people ALWAYS vote left, even in the eras of Reagan and Eisenhower. This is nothing new or shocking.

The only difference is back then, nobody paid fuck-all attention to teenagers opinions, because -- surprise -- they're inexperienced and have no idea how the world works.

Whereas today, several generations of self-esteem training have convinced these kids that not only do they matter, but they're the ONLY PEOPLE that matter, and social media and modern pop culture have given them a voice WAY disproportionate to their actual influence.

The result is a generation of young people who believe they're completely entitled to run the world, despite having not actually experienced it. It's truly unheard of.

This 100%. Blacks are way less humble than Whites, in the US. If it weren't for the Media and Liberal agenda, which is starting to collapse under its own hypocrisy and insanity, Blacks would vote more Conservative than Whites desu.

> almost entirely christian
> VERY christian, as in they believe every word their pastor says and take it to heart
> absolutely hate being lied to, and have constant b-tier conspiracies about the MAN putting them down. when they realize the MAN is the JEW, they'll revolt
> absolutely hate liberal degeneracy. they hate weakness, gayness, transgender. very superstitious, like the Mexicans and El Diablo
> attracted to power and style. Again, as the media crumbles, you'll see tons of Blacks start to openly endorse people like Trump. They want his swagger, his wealth, his 'fuck you' attitude and his 'hood' style of aloofness and ass-taking
> not a fan of being poor

just wait and see. After the circus of 2016-2017, especially this year, you'll see many more Black voters swinging Right. They're going to be beyond pissed when they realize they were just being used by khazar-jew liberals to further an agenda

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=Cor-VR5Cduw&t=504s

Get the blacks on our team

>fascist hoodie

Cause for many people including some blacks and spics, you don't need to punch every person you see that has opposing views. My friends in my uni are mostly spics and everyone respects my views even though they, at times, try to refute them. So far, I've redpilled 5 of them

>"He ran into some of his friends, a table of black and Hispanic kids, and gave them all high fives and hugs. "Why are they not punching him?!" I thought to myself as I glared

Holy fuck liberals are insane and totally not racist.

God this is so true, I'm 27 and I still keep and even love my less hardcore political friends but I respect people that are redpilled as fuck way more than I do people that aren't.

>is there hope for Gen Z?
Lol no

Thanks to social media and hollywood, the youth has been brainwashed to become niggers, sociopaths and psychopaths, it's actually sort of worrying right now, they are more violent and narcissist.

>Brains are "raddled" with hormones and drugs

Hrm....how do you explain transgenders?

Really made me think...

What IS generation Z? People have a hard enough time with what Millenials are, but now I may or may not be a Gen Z-er since it is either 95+ or 00+.

Gen Z being redpilled is a fucking meme though, my sister and her group of friends aren't redpilled for sure, they are /berniecore/ if anything, but are by no means Trump supporters. Then again, she is female.

You again! I swear to god you made the video. If that is you, keep it up my man!

You're thinking of late stage millenials, especially ones that bought too hard into millenial cultural memes, gen z is way younger. This is gen z

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1487999757356.webm

Gen Z is kids like Although technically they are calling kids that are 16-17 now Gen Z, they are the very front end of gen z, most of what is real "Gen Z" is kids that are under 14 right now, and they are gonna be redpilled....not necessarily every single one, because there's gonna be a big cultural divide in the coming years, but you will see these kids deepen that divide by the fact that some will get all "WOMG TRANSPPLZ AND MUH FEMINISM" but the others will consider that stupid and will grow up with a more negative view of those things than people who grew up prior to SJWs and the declaration of cultural jihad did

Holy fucking based black man

Reminder that white millennial males went slightly for Trump. Millennial women are what fucked it up, as they went overwhelmingly for Clinton.

>not challenging your friend to a gladiatorial deathmatch since neither of you will conform to the other

It's the Strauss–Howe generational theory. Good times > weak men > hard times > strong men, etc.

Cultures and views are always changing retard. The observed changes occur in 20 year cycles, hence a generation tends to be different.

Older millennials (people born in the 80s) ended up becoming the biggest babies in the history of mankind. Kids born in the 90s are only slightly less shit and 00's children are /ourguys/

>wanting to force someone to not wear something
>calls them fascist
Tip top lad

Holy shit I want him as my pastor. He sounds fucking awesome.

You missed his point. He's agreeing with you for the most part
I don't think Gen z will have significantly higher white birth rate, just that they'll be more sensible about politics and preservation

This is actually normal and good.

The left has destroyed civil discussion.

Because he is some weirdo pedophile looking at kids for some reason.

>You kids should be beating him up! Why? Because he incites violence! And that's bad!

Whew! Made it! My kids are born '01 and '04.

>someday a 00 millenial will call you an old cuck despite having laid the rhetorical groundwork for him to not be cucked by fag society

Probably a Marxist teacher.

Generation z will be the ones who save the world from the shitskin menace

QUESTION time for Sup Forums

Do we kill his minority friends at the table...
or do we kill the white libcuck who made the post and others like him???

What do lads?

Literally a post about Gen-z Trump supporter who has a table full of minority friends.

Were you thinking when you posted in this thread?

YES THIS GUY GETS IT, the oldest millennials are split in ideology but so heavily towards the left its a nightmare, and the 90s kids are the same way, but the kids born with little to no memories of the Bush years, these kids are going to be /ourguys/ because children are brutally honest and they are seeing a world falling apart at the seams, not a world flourishing...if the world was getting better than the SJWs would probably have these kids by the balls, but its not, and the social discontent that follows is 100% natural and repeated MANY times throughout history.

Honestly from a historical perspective, the people implying Gen Z won't be different look like idiots with no concept of society in history, it's not possible to get any more liberal than us older millenials got and society always swings back around, again especially when times are bad

>t. I had an openly marxist tenured high school teacher, but he was a lot more subtle about blue pills and very open to debate, if I had one the way things are now, with full blown SJWism, I imagine my take on all that would be even more ardent than it is
thank you for your service

Why does it always seem like leftist Americans can't wrap their brains around the concept of Hispanic-Americans being legal citizens?

It's like they can't differentiate between them and illegal immigrants so they bunch them all together

Atleast they don't shit and piss in public in the US. I see that shit every morning. Wake up , see people rubbing nose to a fucking idol begging for money, see kids shit on roads. Go in train full of the most lethargic contagious people. Fuck my country. I wish I were in the right wing society.

That's libtards for ya.

Trump wants to deal with illegal immigrants, libtards cry out how Trump must hate al immigrants.

bitch,
what kind of filename is that for my OC?

>mfw little brother was born in 2000
>mfw i see him like twice a year
>mfw he usually drops redpill bombs shitting on the feminists in a daily basis.

I'm quite proud of the quality posts I'm seeing lately from people using Leaf proxies. Way to bleach those cucks.

Because liberals are racist, they believe in the stereo type that all mexicans are border jumping wetbacks

They want you to die.

Not just that, they're too chickenshit to advocate doing it themselves. They want to point brown people at you like weapons because they're racists in denial.

Yeah, that post totally isn't fake

>be gen z.
>be 6 years old.
>5 dollars is a lot of money back then
>average house is 5 million in Vancouver bc.

Yeah. They are fucking redpilled because no amount of bullshit can sway them like it did for us millenials.

because it literally doesnt matter to them

>if you can physically show up, you should be able to stay with full privileges of any citizen

thats how most of them honestly feel. in fact, some of them would prefer illegals to whitey

>we just didnt want to bring politics into stuff
>i promised my friend and he promised me that our opposing political views would not coiincide with our friendship

This is exactly why public schools are a good idea.

I feel sorry for the generation after Z. They don't have any letters left.

because these people are fucking bonkers and want to force their insane ""utopian"" worldviews on anyone around them.

they don't take no for an answer
they don't care for facts
they don't care what you want
they spit on your freedom and rights

they're cultural "engineers" hellbent on transforming society into their personal perfect ""heaven""

spot on, swedo. the current lefty insanity has an end game and I'm eager to see how it shakes out. these people are not going to be able to function in society within a few months and i suspect they've already been dropping off slowly.

>People born in 2000 are 17
>In one year they'll be old enough to legally post here

I've been here over a decade, where has the time gone?

goddamn numale bitchboys

niggers hate mexicans too you know

I feel you user, these people are so high and mighty and are so intellectually inferior that they have to deduce their opponents to being drug-addled to even begin to be able to rationalize why anyone would possibly have a different opinion than theirs.
It is sickening. They are useless pawns in (((their))) game and the dirtiest trick to it all is that these people believe that it's the opposite. Fuck

Generation Zyklon will be putting us up against a wall burgerbro

This. What the fuck exactly is Gen Z. I havr seen millenials considered as far as 2004 and even to 1990, you faggots keep changing the seperation line to suit your beliefs.

This is satire, right?

>different races getting along peacefully
OY VEY WHY AREN'T THEY FIGHTING EACH OTHER

It goes back to A, I.E Generation Alpha

There was only Greatest,Boomers,X,Y/Millennials and Z.

This seems to be the consensus conclusion among those who've asked the questions. We are living in the midst of a very interesting moment and a reckoning will not be far off - this is simply unsustainable. They never planned on having to reconcile these brainwashed retards with a world in which they were not in control.

The proper definition of millennial is '81 to '95, Gen X is '66 to '80 and Boomer is '46-'64; but the media usually uses '85-'99

Believe that if it makes you feel better - it's the AV Club, the most cucked comment section in the history of the Internet

avclub.com/article/white-house-coming-your-weed-251002

You have a narrow interpretation of culture and history.
The social climate that a generation of children grow up in strongly affect their transition into adulthood, including their political views.
Most people between the ages of 16-35 right now are extremely far left. When that happens, the next generation tends to recoil

We sure will. ;)
It'll be fun!

That's not an insignificant trait to share. Check out a book called "Generations" and the Strauss-Howe generational theory. Generational trends are real and have an impact on society, no question. Gen Z not falling for the lie the millenials ate up is very important. As for the hippies, they were never as delusional as the millenials. Seriously.

Should it be Generation Zyklon B, or Generation Zeta?

Greatest Generation = Conservative
Boomers = Liberal
Generation X = Moderate Conservative to Right Wing
Millennials = Far Left
Generation = Moderate Conservative to Far Right?

The retards who came up with this stupid fucking classification decided it's between 1982 and the late 90s.
They're basically mixing generations that have almost nothing in common. I mean, according to this idiotic system, a 35 year old is in the same generation as an 18 year old. The former could literally be the latter's father.

Frontal lobe brain damage, no joke.

Here are the numbers.

Compare to previous generations at your leisure.

I remember when they called us Gen Z in the 90s. How the fuck this millennial bullshit became official, I don't know.