If japs are so smart and honorary aryans how come I've never heard about japanese scientists/scholars ?

If japs are so smart and honorary aryans how come I've never heard about japanese scientists/scholars ?

All of the people that are responsible for scientific progress in history are europeans. Nobel laureates are mostly either german, american, french, anglo or russian

How can japs even compete ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinkansen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayabusa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_Nobel_laureates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Japanese_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries#Other
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_raids_on_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_American_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
bbc.com/news/science-environment-29518521
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita#Scientific_prizes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada is literally just one gigantic proxy shitposting zone for banned Chinese shitposters.

>how come I've never heard about japanese scientists/scholars?

Because you have a sub-80 IQ and you're not very well read or cultured as a result.

Wow, that was easy.

Just because your country is half Chinese now doesn't mean you need to spend this kind of time obsessing over Asians. You've already let anime destroy your value to women, OP.

Naps ate less individualistic than whites. They apply their intelligence more to technology than science, making super fast trains and houses with no nails and shit like that.

Holy fuck you know nothing
Guess you're one of those yellow canadians who eat dogs and pray to mao

Japs are*

Alright thanks that's actually a good point unlike those other retarded monkeys calling me a chink proxy shitposter

What does individualism have to do with preferring science to technology? Where do you even draw the line between those two?

It's true that they are inventive in that sense though.

Act like an idiot and you'll be treated like one, senpai.

Yes, but they were never acclaimed for their success.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

It's funny that despite the warcrimes they accumulated, their research was transferred over to the US for immunity. Can you say the same about the German Nazis who committed the Holocaust? Where's their research? How come the greatest scientific acheivements from these atrocities only resulted in forced sterilization and testing of chemical weapons? Did the Holocaust even happen? Checkmate.

>Souks bringing up war crimes
Every time

There have been many Japanese scientists. A Japanese chemist invented meth.

>vodoo korean mad japs don't think they are human

The katana
Hentai
That's about it in my book.
China discovered gun powder though. Can you imagine where we would be without that?

Science is a highly individualistic act. Most science never benefits people, at least in a straightforward and concrete way. Creating technology and disseminating it is a collectivist act because it is expressly for the purpose of making something easier or better for others.
They're both very dependent on each other though. I think western science meeting Japanese inventiveness was why they started being so techy only after WWII. They didn't have the scientific basis for their current inventions and industries prior.

There's something extra special about Mexican weeaboos. It's like we can actually feel you hating everything about yourselves. As if your lives needed to be even more embarrassing.

Japan invented the 1st high-speed trains using MagLev (magnetic) levitation. The Shinkansen.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinkansen
The fastest train in World, reaching the speed of 603 km/h (375 mph), a world record.

Japan lauched Hayabusa, an unmanned spacecraft, which landed on the asteroid (1st time in History), collected samples and returned to Earth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayabusa

There are 25 Japanese winners of the Nobel Prize
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_Nobel_laureates
(11 in physics, 7 in chemistry, 4 in medicine, 2 in literature, 1 in peace)

List of Japanese Scientists
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Japanese_scientists

List of Japanese inventions and discoveries
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries

>hating myself
what is there to hate when you life is spent 90 percent in USA,and the rest of the time it is a country club down in mexico

>Where's their research?
what is operation paper clip for 500 Alex

It's important to keep in mind that they're on a small island so there are less people
and therefore less chance for them to be great...
But being a bunch of dirty jap anime loving faggots doesn't help either

>how come I've never heard about japanese scientists
You should try looking up unit 731.
They were folded into the American medical industry post ww-2

I'd live in my delusions if I were in your shoes too. No judgement on that, but seriously, do yourself a favor and delete the anime. You've got enough shit working against you.

Playstation. Your welcome

>being this insecure about one own hobbies that that he has to project such insecurities onto others.

You gotta go back paco,so you tend to my garden.

The first thing you see in the first drop down menu on the list of Japanese inventions and discoveries is fucking pokemon. Lol.

>Muh Paperclip
Operation Paperclip only collected what scientists that the US can grab that the Soviets can not. Their affiliation to the Holocaust is suspicious. It is a joke, though, although the masturbation machine looks interesting. We know you have the schematics for it, US. Give it over.

Wow creepy

Michio Kaku

>never heard of japanese scientists/scholars.
Two reasons:
1) Patents - Companies in the west doesn't want to acknowledge any Japanese science as that may invalidate their patents due to prior art.

2) When Japanese do research stuff, much like the western world it often does so in collaboration.
Swedish research together with Amercian company, may be cabled out in Sweden as "Sweden discovered!"
When Japanese find something together with any western company, the western media usually don't include that japs were involved.

What about that nip Dr. guy that discovered the fermented milk bacteria shit.

It's fucking disgusting, but heaps of people love it

>Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was feared that the decomposition process would affect the results. The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.
>Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting.
>Some had their stomachs surgically removed and the esophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc., were removed from some prisoners.
>In other tests, subjects were deprived of food and water to determine the length of time until death; placed into high-pressure chambers until death; experimented upon to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival; placed into centrifuges and spun until death; injected with animal blood; exposed to lethal doses of x-rays; subjected to various chemical weapons inside gas chambers; injected with sea water; and burned or buried alive.
>"One of the unit members raped her; the other member took the keys and opened another cell. There was a Chinese woman in there who had been used in a frostbite experiment. She had several fingers missing and her bones were black, with gangrene set in. He was about to rape her anyway, then he saw that her sex organ was festering, with pus oozing to the surface. He gave up the idea, left, and locked the door, then later went on to his experimental work."

and of course

>Instead of being tried for war crimes, the researchers involved in Unit 731 were secretly given immunity by the U.S. in exchange for the data they gathered through human experimentation.

See Continuous Improvement methodologies or Kaizen.

The current paradigm in nearly all Software Engineering comes from Japanese CI.

Japan invented the 1st Imageboards

Without Japan, Sup Forums would not exist in 1st place.

The 1st imageboards were created in Japan. Later English language imageboards such as Sup Forums would be created.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries#Other

Imageboards were originally used for posting pictures and discussing Japanese manga and anime, as Sup Forums was modeled on Japanese imageboards, particularly 2chan
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sup Forums

Therefore without Japan & Weebs, Sup Forums would not exist.

THE NAZIS SHOULD'VE WON

Fuck you now I feel bad about my made in Japan stuff

The reason you don't hear about Japanese scientists and scholars is because their best minds are being put to work at top secret banter research and monitoring facilities in order to deliver scathing shitposting responses to leftist shill threads (particularly leaf ones) at a moment's notice to guarantee dozens of (you)s and a screencap. This is one of Trump's secret weapons.

>See Continuous Improvement methodologies or Kaizen.

Those were invented by W. Edwards Deming, an American.

USA & Nazis did the same (Y'all should know it already)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_human_experimentation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobotomy

The Americans eliminated the managerial class, and replaced them with Engineers, yes Deming was very influential, but the Americans didn't implement Demings methods.

The Japs invented Scrum. Software Engineers then started to use Japanese methods of CI which gave birth to the AGILE methodologies, including SCRUM.

Don't forget when USA dropped 2 Atomic Bombs in Japan.

The largest Civilian Massacre, killing 226 000 Japanese Civilians and 20 000 Japanese Soldiers.

The most Unethical Human Experiment in History

Prior to this they fire bombed Tokyo, 15 square miles of Tokyo was burned, the firestorm must have been pure evil for anyone there.

>Japanese
>People
Literally who cares?

USA dropped 2 Atomic Bombs in Japan.

Largest Massacre, War Crime & Unethical Human Experiment in History
Killing 226 000 Japanese Civilians and 20 000 Japanese Soldiers.

I'm pretty sure that Japan could revenge now if wanted.
However China & North Korea aren't so peaceful.

Remembering that without Nukes, USA lost to Vietnam.

Japs are ten times better then Canadian faggots. They kill themselves for failing. You faggots just suck Trudeaus baby dick while your Country slowly dies.

>Literally who cares?

You will not care until They (East Asians) become able to strike back.

The air raids bombings on Japan by USA killed more than the Atomic Bombs.

USA killed by bombings about 900 000 Japanese civilians and 2 600 Japanese Soldiers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_raids_on_Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Tokyo

I actually believe this post!

Ya man your monkey Country is better then Japan. Go to bed nogger

this is very accurate

me personally, am from china and have been shit posting for the communist party for almost a decade

>posting this on a 2ch knockoff site

get the rake

Remembering that without Nukes ...
USA lost to Vietnam.

Imagine what would be if USA went to war with China?

All smartphones are made in East Asia (Korea, China, Japan & Taiwan). With East Asian Technology. Even Apple is Made in China.

Apple just hire Chinese Engineers & Workers in their Factories in China. While Apple managers
stay at offices in USA taking the credit.

yes the 18-1 odds sure make me shiver my jibbers, fuck off you ape hue sub humanoid.

They invented pedophilia.

Nobody cares about this shit. People experimented on other people, this is how much of the foundations for modern medicine came to be.

Remembering that most "USA" scientifical achievements are in fact JEWISH.

As J. Robert Oppenheimer (creator of Atomic Bomb), Albert Einstein, Richard Feynman, Carl Sagan, & Hundreds more

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Jewish_American_scientists

>he believes in (((science))) rather than honorary aryan ancestor buddhalogical science

Most Ivy League Students are either Jew or Asian.

Pedophilia was invented by Ancient Greeks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pederasty

A tradition continued by Catholic Church.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Japan is less interested in sharing with other cultures. They are fierce racial nationalists. So unless you read Japanese good luck with that.

He's right tho. Japs haven't produced any big instarecognition names like whites and Jews

Not in Japan because it doesn't have slave labor.

Japan has been on a recent Nobel Prize streak.

Also, one of the biggest /sci/ memes is the Japanese Clark Kent who did some crazy new mathematics that current math conferences are being held around the world to try to make it more understandable.

*jews

But none of these are Tesla or Einstein or Newton tier. It's like with women, women have higher grades in schools and universities on average, but men have more outliers.

they invented drifting, which is pretty gay desu

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29518521

Blue LEDs are kinda important.

Filing a patent does not equal inventing something. By that logic everything on this list would have been invented by blacks when they were really invented by whites, but patented by blacks.

whoops

Modern Science is a hugely collaborative effort, that's why we don't get famous scientists like Nicola Tesla and Marie Curie anymore. The pioneers were master of their field, sometimes several fields.

Nowadays, as my HS Science said, we focus on learning more and more about less and less, when there is a breakthrough, it's a team of scientist so nobody gets singled out. The things being studied are more complex, even a country, Canada, is only distinguished by the Canada ARM, not the entire space station. WHICH Canadian did it?

A lot of tech and science breakthroughs are coming from Japan now, but you don't hear any big name scientists, for the above reason.

- chink born in Hong Kong, fled to Canada before the change of flags -- I love the Japanese. My grandfather might have killed some, and vice versa in terms of family, but more recently then WWII, fucking commies chased my grandparents out of China, tortured some of my blood relations, and then post change of flag torn down a lot of good stuff the Brits left us out of pure spite. Japs > PRC - you KNOW it, if you have a kid, and you have to leave you kid with either the average Jap or the average PRC, you would pick the Jap. Chinks in China who go to see those kill the Devil Jap plays would also pick the Jap.

>Japs
>Chinks
>Leaf chinks
>Simply work till they're half dead
Have fun sleeping in the train home

>Fuck you now I feel bad about my made in Japan stuff

I'm ethnic Chinese, and I tell you, don't feel bad about Made in Japan stuff, the war was half a century ago -- AND there were internal opposition!

Japanese Imperialism is messed up - they believe there is nothing wrong with keeping women as sex slaves for soldiers - in fact, they saw keeping sex slaves as a way to keep soldiers from going out of control in the general populace - before they even left Japan, they had already conscripted some of their own women for the 'duty'.

Japanese highschoolers were forced to work in munitions factories which were prime bombing target, it was being caught up in this that lead to the director of Battle Royale to make his anti-fascist work targeted towards youths, which he felt has always been betrayed by the Japanese establishment.

Junior high girls in Japan were conscripted to be companions of the Kamikaze pilots, it's supposed to be platonic, but those girls were still deeply traumatized forming bonds with boys that were sent out to die.

Japanese textbooks still underplay the Nanking Massacre, if it's mention at all, but every year, there are Japanese tourists who go to Hong Kong specifically to join the end of occupation memorial walk.

The Japanese, I believe, are overall good people, they've helped Taiwan during typhoons (and Taiwan helped during earthquake), they helped China during earthquakes. Sure, there are imperialists, but they are a minority, albeit a violent one, a Japanese mayor was murdered by a Japanese nationalist in the 90s because he was anti-war.

But Japan =/= Evil, especially those in Japan who are productive, who are in the Sciences and Arts, they tend to be more Liberal. If Japan had 'won', they wouldn't have so much Arts and Sciences after all, those people would probably have been conscripted - as many peace protesters, monks, and very young men were, at the end of the war.

Japan has won many more science nobel prize than has Canada.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Nobel_laureates_per_capita#Scientific_prizes

Google Masaru Emoto Water and music research. Now there is one based Jap.

Why do you pick up Occult Business idiot?
He doesn't matter.

>Occult
>Quantum Physics
Listen Hiro, quantum physics isn't magic, it's science and it's real. Refer to Niels Bohr and Einstein etc...

Japs can't really contribute much except in the way of abstract mythological lore anyway. Godzilla was good though

>implying japs arent just you guys mixed with ainu and stuff, who came back with improved genetics to fuck shit up
God you motherfuckers are bullyable. A lot of your media has bullying as a main plot point, and you fuckers have been invaed so much. By the wayx hows the vagina cult thing been going?

Tho, anybody using the amount of Lauretes per country as an indicator of the country's success in science should remember that Lauretes are handed from Sweden and have been Euro-centric for the majority of their awarding.

Good thread, good to see that ignorant burgers gets lectured. But they will never learn because of
>muh freedom fries