Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48
youtu.be/s3ifRA0Kj-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums would be the guys shooting.

WHAT DO YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER!?

COME ON YOU BASTARDS!

i'd do it just to die with dignity

COME ON YOU APES, DO YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?

YOU KILL KRAUTS GOOD

As many times as it would take. As long as I was behind a leader like Trump

Sup Forums would be the guy safe at home on deferment after having never actually attempted to get a deferment

Like you had a choice not to then.

fuck that id be a conscientious objector and burn my draft card

If that's what my country asks me to do.

What for?
Why shoul I die in (((Wilsons))) war

Coward.

You are next.

They were compelled to by their officer, or they'd be executed.
People had more national pride and a sense of duty to their country in this period as well [citation needed].
To answer your question... not willingly.

What a horrible war man.

Not for Canada, no. Or at least not for what it stands for now (protip: literally nothing at all)

Not for my country in it's current state.

>after having never actually attempted to get a deferment

kek

>go over the top
>die

>refuse to go over the top
>get killed by your commanding officer

>refuse to go and then hide
>get gassed for your troubles

WWI truly was a fucking horrifying war.

#trenchfoot!

>die for some pompous monarch that sees you as disposable cannon fodder

Sup Forums are the generals sending other faggots over

I was quoting Starship Troopers. Don't worry, next war we're on the same side, mein freund.

ferk yeh man, OVER DA TAHP

>go over the top
>die

If any anons haven't listened to the Hardcore History podcast - Blueprint for Armageddon (all about WWI) - you are literally, not white. You should just join Antifa and kill yourself.

This.

The alternative was pic related.

>Killing fellow whites and dying just for Empires run by the Rothschilds

Yeah, nah. If it was a war to take back Europe from the shitskins, then fuck yes.

COMMONWEALTH BROKEN!

well its either that or get executed by an NCO so

Fun fact for all the anons here:
The Germans only executed a few dozen soldiers for cowardice, while the French and British killed a thousands apiece. Germany really dindu nuffin.

this

Depends on the circumstances I'm doing it for. If my homeland and loved ones are directly threatened, yes I'll go. If the only thing being saved is the petrodollar, someone else can go die for it.

Germans should have won the war. It's a shame they got sold out by the kikes.

Germans didn't have a mutiny like France did.

Unless you count the revolution.

Nope, I'm not dying over a stupid Austro-Serbian conflict

aye lad

>fighting with my German brothers
WW1 was truly fucking tragic and if those brave gentle souls could see the state of Europe now I doubt any of them would have continued the pointless massacre. I can only laugh when libshits nowadays proclaim that they fought for abstract notions of "tolerance" and "democracy". They fought for the man next to them in the trench, their families back home and for their nations. Not for empty post renaissance values. WW1 was a tragedy and the war that followed it was the final nail in the coffin. A complete bloodbath that paved the way for American liberal global hegemony which has served no one else but the soulless financial interests that have profited from it.

Confirmed.
Dan Carlins hardcore history podcast blueprint for Armageddon is free on iTunes and 10/10

or you'd just get schwacked like the nigglet you are, that was a capital offense back then

WW1 was a mistake

About 50 of the executions were from the mutiny actually, out of 600 or so. The italians actually had the most believe it or not

the SS hung shit loads of german civilians for not fighting for them when then the soviets were closing in

They got what they deserved. They released lenin and sent him with a hundred+ other jews to russia where they kickstarted the bolshevik revolution and proceeded to butcher millions and ultimately destroy germany.

>American liberal

Funny way to spell Jewish.

/thread

More people died every day for over three years than America has lost in combat in the last 30 years. It was a horrible war that wasted Europe.

I'm Dutch, I'd just sell cocaine and fighter planes to the Germans

Oh forgot pic

Nope.

Cadorna was a piece of shit.

I believe it.

Absolutely

>Well, honey, I sat in fucking mud listening to 180db explosions constantly, praying that none would explode near me, while I waited for either a call to charge into machinegun fire and barbed wire OR a whistle telling me to put on my gas mask or drown to death due to my lungs filling with fluid... and that's if they weren't using mustard gas which gave me numerous painful lumps and cysts in my armpits and on my groin.

The first world war seemed apocalyptic, and hopeless. It was a perfect storm of 19th century tactics and modern weaponry to cause slaughter on an industrial scale.
youtu.be/k4Pd527GN48

i would if i believed the war was to save the blood of my family, brothers, and sisters, and not for some half assed money making idealogy.

>Fun fact
>British killed a thousands apiece.

For august!

Nope

Hopefully I'd be an artilleryman and get to sit behind enemy lines dunking mustard gas onto the plebs

Would I climb over a ten foot trench wall to suicide-run into machine gun emplacements?

No. I respect the men that gave their loves for their people so many years ago, but Jesus Christ it was the most insane thing to do. Hundreds of thousands of men cut down in less than a month just running straight into enemy fire. This shit shouldn't have happened after the first time, but it just happened again and again. The more I learned of it, the less I can understand it. Even the British regulars, the most elite of the elite of their time, were guilty of this.

Primo Victoria!

No. WW1 was pointless, every war where Europeans killed each other has been (((orchestrated))).

>mfw I wouldn't exist if not for mustard gas
>great grandfather got gased back to Blighty and met my great grandmother who was a nurse in the hospital and went all 'Florence Nightingale' on him

What a badass.

Reading the history of world War 1 is the most nonsensical thing that line by line you can't believe it actually happened. None of it makes sense to the point where it would be hilarious if millions didn't die.

World War 2, completely understandble.

Not the cold war

WWII was nothing but unfinished business from WWI.

Trench warfare was fucking retarded. It will never be used again. Look up Mattis' presentations on irregular warfare. If I was living back then I would have tried to become a radio operator or artillery crewmember

>Would Sup Forums go over the top?

And leave the comfies of mum's basement?

Hell no.

Can I be a medic?

Lol what a fucking moron

>(((Bolsheviks)))

You know it blows my mind the power of American Patriotism during that war.

You had young men across the US enlist to go beat back the hun and yet I bet at least half of them were of German descent.

Doesn't matter, they went over there, fought and died against men who could've very well been a distant relative and came back and bragged about how they gave those hiney's a lickin'

We did again in WWII except that time around we payed the price in the long run, losing the very thing that gave us the gumption to over to the ancestral homelands of many Americans and kill the natives.

I don't know what to make of it, on one hand it just goes to show that Americans look past race and truly care about this great American experiment and its people but on the other hand it was foolish to go out and kill and ruin people who you had so much in common with.

Hell of a thing huh guys?

fpbp

It's the warfare equivalent of the current liberal economic strategy - only knowing one tactic and being too stupid to realize its not going to work.
> we spent 100,000($, lives, shells) on the goal and it didnt work. we just aren't spending enough to win!

WWI was the start of the decline.

>Would Sup Forums go over the top?
Depends. Surely not, if sage was in all fields tbvh.

Go awol.

American Liberalism is simply Judaism. It streams straight out of NYC and LA and tricks the youth.

Sup Forums would be too smart to go over the top, he'd be pulling desk duty through out the war until it's time to colonize foreign puss puss.

it would depend who we were fighting and where

WWI was fucking horrifying

WW2 Vets must be lucky as shit save Eastern and Pacific Front

Yes

making germany lose was what started this whole mess in the first place

Paths of Glory is an excellent movie about the French ww1 army practicing decimation, execution of a few men out of a division that disobeyed orders and ran from a suicial attack. Very very touching. We have it better than we know living in peace. War is hell

youtu.be/s3ifRA0Kj-8

This situation. No. Other, yes. I tried to kill myself a long time ago and now cherish life and this country. Would die going OTT for my people any day senpai.

(((American Liberalism))) , m8 it's American Jews.
World War One was a tragic war for both sides. I hate the idea of watching European brothers fighting each other. World War One made Europe loose its colonies and created huge amount of debt thus letting us spread (((democracy))) throughout Europe.

>Don't go over or go over
>Die from any number of diseases

You spelled conservative wrong.

Iirc Hitler's nephew fought for the US Army in WWII.

Patriotism will do that.

>Americans look past race and truly care about this great American experiment
The US was a experiment for whites, race was never mentioned because the founders would have laughed at the idea of non whites being citizens.
World War 1/2 veterans were fighting for family and at the time a white country.

Arditi, translation 'daring ones' were Italian shock troops in ww1. They were first over the top and attacked enemy positions with only daggers and grenades. They had a huge loss rate, there were a few cases of entire units being killed off

It wasn't pointless to the people fighting in it.

You need to watch "Paths of Glory" Stanley Kubrick film about WWI. If you didn't go over the wall you were lined up and shot as a coward. Either way you die.

Right, because they've been (((fooled))).

Trench warfare was the only logical solution to the problems caused by firepower, force density and the lack of operational mobility. Read a fucking book.

A modern war between two big boy nations would be the same, just with shiner things exploding.

cuck