Christianity is redpilled

Why do you still think Christianity isn't the answer, when historically it is what has saved us from these same situations in the past?

Because Christianity has fallen just as far as the rest of the modern world.

It's not about the power or influence, its about saving your understanding/comprehension/reasoning Freewill, and immortality, aka your soul, aka the image of god.

and kiss a bunch of dirty muslim feet, no thank you.

Islam is the real redpill.

I personally believe that all representations of god are false.
God is not a being
God is an animal.
The Animal.
The Universe.
Ruthless, and Caring.
He gives life as often as he takes it.
We are his blood.
I might be wrong, probably am.
I pray to the Christian God because I feel like it is right.
I praise the AllFather because I wish to die in battle like a white man is meant to do.
But i also look to the stars because my intellect tells me that I may be wrong, as many before me have been.
You don't know who god is, neither do I.
I have respect where respect is do, the being that created this universe may be a dark deceptive monster with putrid hate for life.
Maybe it is an all knowing figure who embodies hope and strength.
Maybe it's a instinct based animal that uses life as a sustenance for itself and the continuation of the life(neither good nor evil).
I only hope that there is an afterlife, a place I can see those I have lost.
A place to meet the philosophers who are long dead.
A place to live my life as I see fit, Til Valhal.

I believe Christianity has some of the answers.. but also a few of the lies.

We can do better.

Alright satan.

Then you can show us what the better one is.

What lies?

I'm christian and although everyone in my church is right wing, we still have the rich ones sponsoring Syrian refugees in mass to live in our towns.

At this point we've lost. It will come to a point in 200 years where the few remaining white people are exterminated by the majority globalized third world turned countries. By time its this far and we retaliate we will be the minority.

Certainly, develop communal cultures, probably based around your family, that promote continual growth, self awareness and a good understanding of virtue.

It takes a few generations to breed an improved group of people. This is a multi-generational project.

Literally nobody cares what you think, join an interest group to be social. If you happen to choose Christian group cool, but you're using it to survive or ease mental terror and attempt to find peace. Do it for the people not for a giant tooth fairy in the sky.

Everyone who spoke out against the Jew world order was Christian.

The main proponents of the Jews are all atheists. And "pagan" LARPers are a good deterrent from reality.

Well, crusaders, templars, and all other orders helped my country in the past, it's a fact, but actual Christianity will not save us of annything, their leaders only want more-non euro numbers to their globalist cause of a world without borders, that's why they embrace and support third world coming here to Europa.

Christianity has been very helpful in organizing society in the past, though it's weakened considerably and there have been other systems capable of supporting decent civilization.

However, I am an imageboard autist, and am fairly willing to believe insane garbage detrimental to my health and sanity. I'm not going to accept Christianity just because it's healthy for society.

Now, I do have some reasons not to accept fedora materialism, so I'm halfway there,
-- hard problem of conciousness
-- meme magic is unironically real
-- same people who shill hardest for it also tell me traps are sane and healthy

However, I don't have a lot of reasons for Christianity in particular being true as compared to anything else. How would you sell me on it?

>you will never be a badass templar knight in a white cloak
Just purge me from earth already!

Well biblically the Jews has been slandered and critiqued in the most detailed manner. From how they lie, to what they lie about and why they lie, to their degeneracy.
People think of the bible as being pro-jew, but God has punished Israel hundreds of times, forced them to be butchered and raped, forced their entire race to be enslaved multiple times because they kept sacrificing their own children to Baal and Moloch, he literally sent an Angel to stand over Jerusalem and just murder everyone in the city.

It obviously points out the many flaws of their evil race, how to combat it, and God is not on their side. He chose them to be the guardians of his Land and his temple, and they are neither of these things, so he would support our cause not theirs.

No one can convince you that the holy father is real, that's why they call it faith. However if you pray just once to God, and ask him to show you the truth and the light, you will not be ignored. That is a prayer that will not go unanswered

I wanna see more badass paintings like that

Because Christianity is not a political system.

There can be nations that are Christian. But having a belief in Christ to be a fitting political ally for it's implications isn't smart. And also it's never worked out.

It's /redpilled/ in the sense that it's true. Not in that it will save us from political annihilation. Sorry.

Christianity is more of the same fucking shit. It's run by women.

It's not run by anybody. Christianity is a faith, nobody owns your faith, there are false prophets who litter "christian communities" but they are not true to the almighty or to his commands.

These are the type that do weed, twerk, have sex before marriage many times, then go to church on sunday once a month and call themselves Christians because it makes them feel good.

Yet if you ask them anything about the bible they can't answer a damn thing, they know nothing. They are clueless tards LARPing as Christians, when God commands their very presence to withdraw and to stop defiling his land and his people.

...you know what? It's testable. Best answer I've gotten just for that.

Sort of what I was getting at, gotta argue "true" as well as "will help us defeat third world hordes"

get out of here Antichrist shill