archive.is/nNJ4
archive.is/PXBmT
archive.is/TvT6
archive.is/jzUC3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rural and suburban retards shouldn't be allowed to vote

they only know the world through cable TV and the internet

drumph, blabla, codes

He's back to ending tweets with "Sad!" - a signature Trump move. I give this tweet a 9/10. It's good that he's calling out the fact that they're knowingly putting out propaganda. It's not just lazy journalism, it's willfully, intentionally incendiary.

I love your shorthand. You summed it up well, Britfag.

That's basically what they're like. Anybody have any sweetie posts for me?

Giant manbaby would rather dedicate energy to fighting with those who criticize him than doing his job competently. Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=qlkRnUF7maQ

sure schnookums, just let me get your bottle sweetie

> he's still ranting on Twitter

Someone take this niggers phone away. It's undignified

Drumpf is fucking embarrassment.

Entire world is laughing at you, amerifats.

oh, sweetie. my 8 year old. literally shaking. suburban retards. Hitler. drumpf

He is already the worst president the US has ever had. He will do more to divide and destroy the country than anyone else before him.

How many days until other propaganda orgs start adding "failing" before "NY Times"?

This is literally fascism why is he trying to undermine the media?

Why is Sup Forums against the media and truth? I thought this was a libertarian board.

>through cable TV
who here still has cable?

i got rid of mine about 8 years ago?

I wish he would fuck my gf and impregnate her.

You have to understand Trump, this isn't even that political for him. He's just bored.

>Grest danger to our country

More like great danger to his presidency. They're going to deconstruct him piece by piece.

I hope the outlet are dead by the time he finishes his 2nd term

>some cum-guzzling faggots at Clinton News Network believe it should be them who get to dictate what happens in the country and not the guy who was actually democratically elected

Spending a year living in a soaked cardbord box would teach them a valuble lesson.

>being unironically against free speech

Kill yourself fascist pig before we do it for you

arent you glad we got the smartest, richest city person elected president?

You got that the other way around...

Aww sugar pie. Are you just acting out because Daddy didn't love you? You don't have to behave this way due to your father not giving you attention. Poor thing. Now, let me heat up this milk. Are you ready for you bah-bah, sweetie? Here comes the choo-choo train!

literally never had cable in my life. im 27 and i moved out of my moms at 17.

>media
>truth
Pick one

LOL, this brain dead cunt is out of control

I leech of my parent's satellite, but I would never pay for cable/satellite otherwise

Go sniff some petrol you don't know what you're talking about

He's acting like a child. The president of the United States is throwing a tantrum like a spoiled fucking brat. Unbelievable.

yaaaaaaaawn

people who like trump will think this is a good tweet
people who don't like trump will continue to think he's retarded

Hey neighbour, quit poisoning the St. Lawrence river for us both with your sewage abuse.

BEST PRESIDENT!

yes choo cho, wan choo choo!!

they haven't been more alive in a long time
In fact you would them to be succesful you would do what trump is doing right now.

just like the charle hebdo attack revived a newspaper that was well on it's way to bankruptcy

>Sad!

my sides

You don't really believe the media's lies do you?

has Twitter changed so that all verified user replies are pushed to the top?

which seems to be all liberal activist people

>blue check marks with 4,000 followers that nobody has ever heard of incoming to say DUMPF

>some cum-guzzling faggots at Clinton News Network believe it should be them who get to dictate what happens in the country and not the guy who was actually democratically elected
the arrogance is breathtaking, they are so far up their own fucking arses, it's incredible

treasionous scum, sweaty pie

On a serious note, does CNN go bankrupt in a few years? Will there only literally be fox news in 2020?

Donal Trump: shitposer and chief

the shit the media has thrown at trump is unbelievable. it is nothing less than an allout effort to subvert our political process. i have no sympathy for those bought and paid for corporate shills. i hope all of those idiot leftist "news" organizations fail.

>they haven't been more alive in a long time

check out their quarterly reports and hit rankings
they have been dying for a while now and it only got worse since they started their smear campaign on Trump

I always thought their loss of print subscriptions was due to everyone switching to theonline version, but the traffic on their websites is actually heavily dropping, too

you have to look it up for yourself though because obviously the media won't do you the favor to compile facts about them seeing the ending coming

ME WANT CUMMY IN MUMMY TIME!!!

Very doubtful. CNN, NY Times, etc are seeing increases in viewer/readership.

Undignified? So is Princess Diana fucking a Muslim and allowing a drunk to speed uncontrollably in a tunnel, leaving her children motherless.

Umm no sweetie. Trump can't be deconstructed. He's made of the collective energy and dark/light thoughts of /pol. He called Rosie a "degenerate" on national television. Nobody uses that word but /pol, punkin.

>literally fascism

Honey, i wouldn't throw stones if I were you. Your government's parliament makes the prime minister apologize publicly for accidentally bumping into someone as they walk across the room. Very sad, dear.

Oh yeah, it's Friday. ShareBlue payday?
Good goin', dear.

Ok, pumpkin. You keep telling yourself that as every newspaper and tv channel around the world continues to obsessively cover him. Go ahead and laugh as he sits in control of enough nuclear power to destroy the planet many times over. *whispers* ok, news you're cue, say the line!

We can't let him get the nuclear codes, right?

>ywn own or inhabit a 200 acre kingdom where u can do anything you want at any time with zero consequences. rural land ownership is freedom.

yes people from rural areas are known from watching TV

fucking idiot

God bless Trump.

the comment section below Trumps tweets has always been nothing but enraged liberals replying with 20 tweets because they aren't capable of summing up their "I hate you" in 130 characters

>So is Princess Diana fucking a Muslim and allowing a drunk to speed uncontrollably in a tunnel, leaving her children motherless
read some icke you fucking lizard! it was all planned as a sacrifice to isis(the goddsess) and sheeit

>it only got worse since they started their smear campaign on Trump
A dying animal nips at its wounds.
The same msm cucks that foisted Obama on us for 8 years, also brought us Trump, and their ultimate demise. A fitting to their aging medium.

"Manbaby"? Ok, Jon Liebovitz. That's so witty.

Nice child support payments, I bet.

Boredom and because he hates negative coverage.

This. I hope they go bankrupt.

Ah, another passive aggressive faggot who thinks acting like the mother they never had is going to make some corpse their president. Sad!

it is gonna be funny when it turns out that icke is telling the truth and the corporate media has been the one lying the whole time.

>it is gonna be
Any day now

it is amazing how differently they cover trump than obama. shit is comical.

Aww you miss your mommy? Come here and show mommy your pee-pee.

Oh my gosh! It's so tiny! Hahahaha look at that little thing. I bet it can't even get hard! Let me see that pathetic thing get hard!

(Couldn't find the clip I was looking for so I'll settle for this: youtu.be/-xJ2065qCug )

Why do they always have him on? *rolls eyes*

Fuck you, koala. Go out back and suck on wallaby's dick, you fucking slag.

Smart.

Your country is irrelevant. As are you.

Aww sweetie. Want me to tuck you in? 'Member not to play with yourself until I leave the room, don't want to make me spank you for playing with your pee pee in front of mommy, dearie. You know what happened last time *winks*

Best answer. The only answer.

It's a meme at this point. Some libtards mock him for it. Glad he's still using it.

Twitter silences and shadow tweets supportive of him. Go test it out. It's been proven.

100% true.

Yes. Pic related.

yeah but this is like 100 tweets straight of literally only verified blue checkmarked liberal accounts trying to be witty

Every single time. I've counted them. It's usually 5-8 tweets. Every one of the haters spams his comment section for every tweet with several tweets. It's embarrassing for them. I mean, who has time to spam twitter comments on every tweet of someone they hate?

False. CNN is dead last of all of the cable news channels. They have like 220,000 viewers in ratings. The only reason they're still around is because they're subsidized by a big conglomerate. They're not a big moneymaker. Also, due to the cable packages, people who don't even watch are subsidizing that trash propaganda shitshow. As people keep cutting the cord, that shit will end.

That's their strategy. Amazing how much money they waste trying to bring him down.

Shitposter-in-Chief*
Slayer of Media
Ruler of Worlds
Man-who-cannot-be-separated-from-the-nuclear-codes-by-shills

I trust rural voters more. They're not out acting like savages burning down their city and smashing ATMs because they didn't get their way.

Amen.

You do realize that the average age of a Foxnews viewer is over 9000 right? In 15-20 years they ain't gonna have an audience.

How much are you being paid to shill btw?

Hey senpai. It's like the libtards don't know how to use a search engine. Look at what Obama said:
Speaking of Fox News, the poor, and the way GOP leaders think, Obama said, [W]e’re going to have to change how our body politic thinks, which means we’re going to have to change how the media reports on these issues.”

Literally the same thing Trump said, but using the least common denominator.

Here's a good site that summarizes everything about Obama's relationship with the media, it's very extensive:
akdart.com/obama152.html#1513

Heh.

They thought they were dealing with some one with low energy. Now every time CNN or NYT opens their mouths Trump forcefeeds them their own shit and publicly humiliates them. Every time they step out of line from their duty as public informer to public opinion shaper, they get put in their place hard, and everyone gets to laugh at them.

Obama and Hilary have learned the lesson, which is why they're keeping as low a profile as they can even as the DNC continues to collapse.

>shitposting on twitter
>taking energy
and he's already started/completed some of his campaign goals, he's objectively doing his job competently.

dvumfff is crashing an burning ahahahhahaha
holy shit burgers btfo'd every day for the next 2 years (cuz he'll 100% get impeached).
rural retards voted for dlumph, SMART and INTELLIGENT city people voted for clinton.
in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get nuclear codes.

Obama during his final years warned university students that living in a retarded liberal echo chamber wasn't going to do them any favors when they stepped into the real word.

It was a lesson he had to learn as his presidency was shut down for eigh years due to having no Washington inroads.

>Obama during his final years warned university students that living in a retarded liberal echo chamber wasn't going to do them any favors when they stepped into the real word.
damn really?
source?

Sometimes I forget that Barry can actually be smart, jesus if you listen to his early stuff he wanted to be a constitutionalist

> paid
neetbux at best

What if the biggest threat to the US that Obongo discussed with Trump is the media?
Would Oingoboingo be /ourguy/?

Do they really need press access to lie and spread fake news?

The real danger with the media is that they coerce the viewers as a group, into an opinion, not by fact but by emotional manipulation. News reporters should not convey feelings, such as ridicule, outrage or contempt, to name a few, at the news items they are presenting. It is unethical enough when talk show hosts do that, never mind the news.

Have any recent numbers not from 2-3 years ago regarding Fox News average age? I'd love to see it.

I'm a shill? I'm the one being creative. Your comments are trash. Go kill yourself.

I love this man. Need more of this.

politico.com/story/2016/05/obamas-howard-commencement-transcript-222931

> So don’t try to shut folks out, don’t try to shut them down, no matter how much you might disagree with them. There's been a trend around the country of trying to get colleges to disinvite speakers with a different point of view, or disrupt a politician’s rally. Don’t do that -- no matter how ridiculous or offensive you might find the things that come out of their mouths. Because as my grandmother used to tell me, every time a fool speaks, they are just advertising their own ignorance. Let them talk. Let them talk. If you don’t, you just make them a victim, and then they can avoid accountability.

Obama sees where the trajectory of the left's purity spiral will take them. They don't listen to him, but then again, they never did. It's also hard not to notice Obama's seething hatred of the Democrat establishment, like when Clinton somehow lost to Trump and destroyed his legacy.

good, the age of alternative media cometh

fox can wither and die along with the rest of the MSM

CNN has been trash for years but when they showed bias during the debates that shit was when they lost it.

youtube.com/watch?v=M7dreIrA6Is

kek'd

No, which is Trump and Spicer's point. They don't need the access so why give it to them?

On the other hand, access to the White House is probably the most valuable news commodity in the free world, so it is a serious punishment.

>everyone gets a trophy

But it's so unpresidential. Waaaah. Why won't he stop tweeting?! REEEEE

90% of republicans approve of his performance. It's the libtards who are losing their minds.

Dzumpff? That's a good one. And yes, I'll make sure to hide those nuclear codes. Nice variation on their stupidity. Will have to save this one.

He's a fucking idiot who should have focused on fixing the things he broke. He's worried about echo chambers? How about not using the CIA to assassinate nuclear scientists in Iran? Fighting shadow wars around the world? He's a fucking psycho. He's as bad as Bush and the rest. That's the shit he should be telling college students.

I would never willingly listen to that stuttering mess. If if if if if if CHEW SOAP CHEW SOAP

According to my research, Obama has repeatedly targeted the media. Including wiretapping the Associated Press and using the Justice Department to snoop on emails and seize records of Fox News reporters and stuff.

He'll never be "our guy", but he's a definite King Nigger Fascist.

No, they do pretty well making shit up on their own. Just look at their missing plane coverage. Theorizing about the plane getting swallowed by a wormhole or supernatural event.

See you in 8 years cuck!

Yeah. Did you hear that it's "unprecedented" what Trump is doing?

Obama White House:
Secret White House Secret Meeting with American Muslims – Bars Press: archive.is/qaneF

Obama Bars Press from White House Press Ceremony: archive.is/mKK4N

Obama Bars Press from Treaty Signing: archive.is/Kp9jP

In a “Break from past practice”, Obama blocks cameras and video including streaming – White House Congressional Picnic: archive.is/nrPBt

Reporters refuse Obama's dismissal from golf course, are sent to the 'shed': archive.is/NXzKN

MICHELLE OBAMA BANS PRESS FROM CHINA VACATION: archive.is/4D9VT

Obama Blocks Press From Covering him in 2012 to Avoid Being Seen in “Campaign Mode”: archive.is/dJnXM

Obama Bans Photographers from Los Angeles Fundraisers: archive.is/fvYUO

Obama Bans Press from Boston Bombing Moment of Silence: archive.is/GVUhc

Obama Blocks Press From Filming BP Oil Spill: archive.is/LQugj

Associated Press CEO Gary Pruit said the U.S. Justice Department’s secret seizure of records of thousands of telephone calls to and from AP reporters in 2012 is one of the most blatant violations of the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution the 167-year-old news cooperative has ever encountered. archive.is/8CNeQ

Thousands and Thousands of Associated Press Phone Calls Monitored by DOJ
archive.is/vR4ys

Obama Blocks Media From Meeting with Remaining Survivors of Apollo 11:

archive.is/zrgsw

Obama Kicks Reporters Off Plane:

archive.is/ntxkG

White House blocks access to Obama events, news groups say. The nation’s largest news organizations lodged a complaint Thursday against the White House for imposing UNPRECEDENTED limitations on photojournalists covering President Barack Obama, which they say have harmed the public’s ability to monitor its own government. Link: archive.is/nNJ4
No Media Access For Return of Service Members: archive.is/PXBmT

White House Uses Twitter to Bully Critics: archive.is/TvT6

Obama Unprecedented Blocking Of Press while meeting with leaders in the Middle East: archive.is/jzUC3

[N]one of the press was allowed to go with Obama to Iraq or Afghanistan:
Obama doesn’t have press traveling on his government-arranged Iraq/Afghanistan trip. He’ll be joined in the Middle East by a plane of staff and press that took off LAST NIGHT [July 20, 2008] from Chicago.
As the Politico report above the fold indicates, Obama gave only one interview, to Terry Moran of ABC News. Watch the video(transcript included) as Obama gets testy with Moran.

Andrea Mitchell, re Obama: “He didn’t have reporters with him. He didn’t have a press pool. He didn’t do a press conference while he was on the ground in either Afghanistan or Iraq. … You’re seeing selected pictures taken by the military … So, there’s a real press issue here. Politically, it’s smart as can be. But we have not seen a presidential candidate do this, in my recollection, ever before.
“I have great respect for the military, of what they do best, which is to fight war, keep the peace, do all sorts of economic and civil reconstruction here in Iraq. I don’t think journalism is the prime thing that we recruit them and pay them for.”

>Sad!

Trump knows exactly what he's doing.

My President.

The media is an enemy to the American people and they continue to prove it everyday

I have like 70 of these

I still watch it but only channels I watch are Fox News,fox,teen nick(only because the splat), and Cartoon Network. That's it. I have Netflix and kodi which are great. And even then I'm tired of cable news. Cable isn't like it was 10-15 years ago.

>I have like 70 of these

A higher resolution would be nice, some of these articles are hard to read.