Give the horsefuckers redpills on Christianity and the Knights Templar

Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed Nomini tuo da gloriam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0
youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TViAqtowpvZy5PZpn-MoSK_
youtu.be/ENZYEPpR2Jc?t=1888
twitter.com/cocosbentmind/status/847988118531788801
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexios_III_Angelos
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Christianity is really good horsefuckers

DEUS VULT!

CÆLESTIA CVPIT

Here's a real redpill for your ass

>avarage pony

I'm a celestian. Praise the sun

Christianity is a scourge and an enemy of the European people.

youtube.com/watch?v=fRHOTmj_jI0

Converting back today desu.

Christianity is shit. God hates me. Why should I worship someone who hates me?

>redpills on Christianity
It's the least dignified religion a white man could follow, even below Judaism and Islam.

He doesn't hate you user, he offers you challenges to overcome. When you start to pay attention, you will notice God's pattern that he put in place for you. You have to be the one that tries to know the difference, he can't make you understand

you'll be begging for another crusade soon. Look at whats happening to your countries. the Muslim hoard is taking over your lands.

Nothing goes right for me. Everything goes wrong or not the way I would like. It's like the whole world is against me. And why doesn't God step in against evil? Why is there ugly and good looking? Poor and rich? etc. It feel like injustice to me. There are so many questions I need answering.

Unless you are talking about the crusades against pagans, this is factually wrong.

because you dont believe in god.

We are one

THE REAL REDPILL IS THAT CHRISTIANITY RUINED WHAT OUR PAGAN ANCESTORS BUILT!

TAKE THE /VARG/ PILL /MLP/

TAKE THE /VARG/ PILL BEFORE THE MODS SEPARATE US AGAIN!

Because he made you. Everything in your life is because of him. You haven't suicided which means your life must be a net positive. God is the reason for that net positive.

Nope. Fuck the crusaders

Stop LARPing

The vargpill is the final redpill

GOOD

S P R E A D

oh shit only 4 second cooldown nice

obligatory

I try to believe, I really do. Sometimes I feel forced to believe out fear of being punished by a higher entity.
I often get thoughts of suicide. Maybe God is preventing me from carrying it out but I'm just downright miserable all of the time. Nothing goes right. I feel alone and abandoned by God when things go wrong and when I do try to believe, it feels forced and out of fear.

Whomst'd is this fair maiden?

The redpill on the knights templar is that they brought kikery in form of banks to Europe

dunno

Read the new testwament again. There are some very good lessons in there to help you be a better person.

*teleports behind you*
You haven't been posting any immoral images, have you?

retake byzantium when?????

Christians have always had humanity's best interests in mind.

Their legacy will never be forgotten in my country.

Horses and Christians go hand in hand.

Sure, I'll read into it.

>muh spears and swords

sure turned out well for them

For any anons looking for proof of God

youtube.com/watch?v=v2Xsp4FRgas&list=PL1mr9ZTZb3TViAqtowpvZy5PZpn-MoSK_

Proof of god pic related

If you want to learn more about arguments in favor of gods existence, i'd recommend watching debates between christian theists and naturalist/atheists. This one is one of my favorites.

Here turek addresses the problem of god allowing evil pretty well.
youtu.be/ENZYEPpR2Jc?t=1888

I was always a christian so I always believed in god, but it's a bit different when you could say you really know that he exists, and that you can prove it.

Every self-respecting person who values self-defense as a human right cannot think of the Crusades as anything but the greatest historical moment of Christian defense against the hordes of Saracen barbarians.

If the Crusades had succeeded, there'd be no Islam today.

He doesn't hate you user, he just wants you to stop sucking dick.

>sources are wikipedia

>implying you need to redpill us
FUCK ISLAM RELIGION OF THE DEVIL
DEUS VULT
LETS CRUSADE

Because He is God. You say that God hates you, but you still breathe. You know He exists, or why would you say He hates you? Consider what He has done. He created this world jist as He wanted it and put is in it, to be stewards over it. We sinned and corrupted His creation. He had every right to destroy it, and us, and start all over.

Instead He went to great personal lengths and expense to create an opportunity by which we could be saved from our mistakes. He, being holy, cannot have anything in His presence which is unholy, for the unholy cannot survive the presence of God. Moses was not allowed to look at God's face because it would kill him. Many time is scripture the presence of God forces men to the ground and proves too much for them to bear.

So we must be made holy again, and to accomplish this His only begotten Son who was Himself also God took on human flesh and was killed, fortuitously, in our place. Suffered he'll in our place, and was raised back to life in promise that those who followed Him would also be raised from death.

Then the Holy Spirit which is also God was sent to dwell with us, and in us, and acts through us, to help us in our weakness and to drive us to help the world as we are able.

Worship God because He has done all this and offers it freely to any who will choose Him.

Worship Him because you yet live. As long as you breath you can choose Him and live.

THANK YOU. FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART THANK YOU SO MUCH.
Some of the faggots on this board seem like they fucking have a deadly allergy to History books.

>Muslim hoard
Yeah, seems like we are taking over your grammar too.

>Have nukes
>Have best economies in the world
>Have some of the best climates
>Have the most powerful armies

It is not our fault you are cucked to oblivion by Zionist lobbies. But hey, we are the boogeyman the jew waves in your face to get you to bend the knee.

is there an islam in the mlp universe? or is it utopia?

twitter.com/cocosbentmind/status/847988118531788801

you motherfuckers are about to get your shit pushed in, in Europe.

Wow this shit is crazy. This is exacly the same pathos the salafists use to get people in.
God doesnt hate you. Do good. Be good. See good. That is all God wants from you despite what the merchants of the faith say...

If one day you have the time read the books for yourself and see what meaning and lessons you can get from them.

muslim cuck.
Iran had one of the largest militaries of the world, let alone the muslim world, and we decimated in a few weeks with only a small fraction of our forces.

>mfw

Wow a post from a parallel dimension. Holy Fennec Batman.

>Trinidad and Tobago
>Credibility

your point doesnt make any sense. Muslims arent taking over in America. But what happens Europe will wake America up. Sweden is already waking people up. You are waking a sleeping giant through the actions of your people. This will not go unpunished. You dont belong in first world countries and there is no hiding that fact.

i highly recommend reading this in it's entirety

>But what happens Europe will wake America up
What's the point? It's over for you already, and good riddance.

oh is it? you couldn't even physically get to America unless we let you in. Its never going to happen. no refugee crisis no problem.

Horsefag here
I know arabs are no saints, so crussading them is fine for me

But why the crussaders would attack, invade and fuck up Constantinople?
Why would european Crussaders bully the Byzantines?

You both worship the same God
Hell, even Muslims has prohibited to kill fellow Muslims

Why?

It came from constantinople itself, someone wanted the crown and saw the crusaders as an opportunity

muslims bullied the byzantines

>he's still this bluepilled
Like I said, good riddance: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

Ouais pas de cannibalisme chez les croisés, et pas de viol et de massacre pendant la "pacification" Algérienne non plus!

Only thing I'm concerned with is stopping the Horde of muslims. Christians are fine with me no matter what their skin color. the white race wont disappear any time soon.

welp

So internal interests?

Yes and No, the saracens pushed all through Byzantine territory, but they never could invade Constantinople, until, of course, Otttomans happened

Nigger

Yes, see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexios_III_Angelos

He's from America you nonce.

>Christians are fine with me no matter what their skin color.
Going for all the tropes, eh? Thank fuck that this mentality is so prevalent in the US since it'll lead to your death.

ya well he's not acting like it.

He doesn't hate you. He gives you challenges so you may learn something, and are thankful to Him.

i get you. i was born and raised christain, converted to agnosticism in my edgy teenager years, and converted back. it took some pushing, but i found refuge in God. it felt forced at first, like i was just doing it to cover my ass when i died, but if you look around, and see the difference of true Christians with non-Christians, you'll find the truth. God bless.

they were a banking system for pilgrimage.
they created the first bank transactions without carrying cash

nobodys scared of mexicans or blacks here. you cant turn america into nazi germany it will never happen again. we will continue to stay self segregated as was intended.

>nobodys scared of mexicans or blacks here
Confirming that Americans are retards that are fine with christian Tyrone raping their daughters while christian Hernandez gets the chainsaw to give the muzzies some competition.

>we will continue to stay self segregated as was intended.
All that means is that white people will run away further and further while their country browns up to a point where those shitskins control every facet of public life and that's when it's over for you.

I hope to see the day when you disgusting kike loving fucks get slaughtered like the French in Haiti desu

Proud of my family history,
Gott segne.

Christianity is not a red-pill you fucking mouth-breathing Deus Vult fag.