Whites in South Africa still hold 80% of Wealth

Despite being less than 10% of S.A population White South Africans hold almost 90% of the Wealth

>Pic related average Afrikaner house

Source:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inequality_in_post-apartheid_South_Africa

20 richest men in South Africa(only 2 blacks):

buzzsouthafrica.com/top-20-richest-people-in-south-africa-you-wont-believe-who-worked-hardest-this-time/5/

Proof that it's not just American niggers that don't know how to work hard and be successful.

It's 90% Apartheits fault and I'm being serious

>A tiny minority holding all the wealth and power

Sounds familiar...

Actually, Mexico is poor, violent and corrput because we were opressed and discriminated by Europeans too, so it goes in our brains

Discrimination makes people bad

Anti-white shit in Africa is literally indistinguishable from anti-semitism in the west.

>afrikaaners were 30% of the population in 1900
They should have just genocided the niggers back then. White empathy is truly our downfall.

No, being nasty mudblood mestizos and lazy niggers makes people bad. You are just too stupid to realize it.

>whites
I'm calling bullshit

Give me the jew stats

Legalize slavery

>white colonists build country, control institutions, are educated and make sure everything like infrastructure, business, law enforcement and governance are done well
>black Africans understandably mad that they're denied the same education and work opportunities
>in attempts to help bring blacks up they also tear whites down through land various type she of resdistribution
>whites start leaving South Africa because it's no longer a country worth living in
>country starts declining because the people that make sure it doesn't fall to shit are no longer there
>loves of blacks don't get better or get worse because country overall is getting worse
>come to conclusion that redistribution efforts aren't strong enough
>double down
>more whites leave
>repeat as infinitum until there are no whites and South Africa is a failed state

You're just as much white Europeans as you are natives

Why is autocorrect so shit bros

Except anti-white policies in Africa are seen as a positive thing whereas antisemitism is one of the worst things ever

It's entirely understandable that Africans don't like whites

This reminds of the escalera palace in red dead redemption

I doubt it
I'm literally brown

Yeah I know. My point is that stormfags and leftists are both massive hypocrites.

Remove the whites and imagine the wealth you niggers would have created. You would be kings amirite?

you got """"oppressed"""" because you're an inferior people

superior people don't get oppressed, it doesn't work that way

Ha! I see what you mean.

hmmmmmmmm

Lots of chances to loot a dying majority non-white America, I'll keep that in mind.

>tfw no escalera palace in Texas

One day user... I will be a true Texan

The black run government has told white south Africans if they ever try to flee SA in big numbers they will gun them down at the airport.

White south africans pay most of the taxes in the country and the government knows it.