Provide me with a compelling argument against suicide being the ultimate redpill

Provide me with a compelling argument against suicide being the ultimate redpill.

You die.

Well done OP you solved the puzzle.

Post pics.

Nihilism is the black pill, now go neck yourself fag.

>make money
>travel around
>have harems everywhere
>wanting to kill yourself

I'd say "redpill" is nationally subjective.
>kys cuckeroosky

Your parents would miss you.

>New Zealand flag
Lrn2geography amerifat

I'm not going to dissuade you bro. I think this is the best timeline personally. The next 8 years will be unbelievable.

>implying you're not Canadian for all your country matters in the grand scheme

Fuck off Steve Irwin. I know it's you.

Jfc how old are you, gtfo here with your boomer maymay

Checked

Ok Canada matters. New Zealand is still Australia only with gayer shitposts

>Living in a literal dystopian hellhole
>Somehow still have a superiority complex

>killing yourself before seeing the happenings of Trump's presidency and the death of the EU

stick it out. the meme timeline has only just begun.

>Choosing to stay in the world watching the same old shit playing out
>Not choosing to journey to the next realm, becoming one with the great cosmic dance

nihilism, but instead of worshipping death, you worship life and existence. Cuz even though nothing matters, as everything eventually ends, the existence itself becomes meaningful. And we, unlike some animals or people of the past, have a chance at eternal existence through biological or technological immortalization. As such, I worship life and live with the hope that until my time comes, there will already be a way to expand our lives indefinitely. It is our purpose to become gods themselves.

Suicide is literally failing at everything. The ultimate fuckup.

>implying there's a next realm

Nice try you fucking faggot. McDonalds scientists have proven America is the highest realm.

>same old shit playing out

Nothing about Trump's presidency is same old shit

Look at it like this: You can care or you can not care.

If you don't care then suicide is the ultimate redpill.

If you care white ethnostates are the ultimate redpill.

There is no one way to look at the world. Look within yourself.

Suicide is NEVER a redpill option.

>redpillnotcare.jpg

Maybe I'm being a cunt, but "redpilled" has no definition. Suicide fits in my definition and there are great benefits to nihilism.

these cases are extremely rare, but in some situations suicide can be redpilled

if hitler hadnt killed himself in berlin and cremated his body, either he would have faced the nuremberg trials and humiliated to a point that is unbearable, or his corpse would've been paraded on the streets by russians and his corpse kept as a trophy by the jews.

Suicide is absolutely the most redpill way to go. I will decide when I leave this world and won't put my family through a bunch of bullshit in my final years

>and there are great benefits to nihilism
there are literally none.

You have to be alive to know the ultimate redpill

Redpilled is a reference to the matrix enlightenment kill obviously, but less obviously it infers leaning right in political idealogy.

I'll add that no human beings want to die, they only want to be relieved of suffering (or the person suffers from schizophrenia/extreme stupidity and believes a star realm/40 virgins is awaiting them)

Enlightenment pill
>phonechan
>kms
>too lazy for computer atm

It only works if you kill yourself with a red pill full of cyanide.