White people can't bal-

streamable.com/ico7p

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/fox-news-investigation-dod-funded-school-at-center-federal-probes-over-suspected-chinese-military-ties.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his face looks photoshopped

He looks so much more handsome now... No homo.

But yeah, I'm Mexican and Black, and I like Hayward a lot. He's very respectable, and is a great player. I'd like to see him win a championship. I hope he comes to the Clippers to win a ring with CP3.

blacks aren't intell-

Leave black people to us.

That's racist

Digits for white mamba.

I think that if Hayward is going to make the jump to start playing like Kobe, it has to start next season.

>MFW my Nuggest didn't pursue Hayward

>YWN remove kebab with Jokic

>6'8 with this face
G O D MODE

>giving a shit about ape hoop

>no whistle and one
NBA is literally the most rigged shit possible

Goons controlling who is allowed to score.

like and don't tell me the refs missed that shit. It's a basic call and totally obvious. He got bodied midair.

They endorse this shit. That white boy isn't supposed to be scoring and the refs know it. Look at it.

>BALL SPORTS!
>MUH DICK!
its an iq thing

>X can't >-

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/24/fox-news-investigation-dod-funded-school-at-center-federal-probes-over-suspected-chinese-military-ties.html

The refs don't call every call. It's their job to interpret the play, and keep the game flowing. They'll do whats in the best interest of the flow of the game.

When they were mic'd up back then, you'd hear them talk to coaches about how they didn't call the foul for this reason, or another.

The referees do more than just call every foul, as much as we hate it.

In a particular video, I heard a referee talk to Iverson about him not calling the foul that was committed on him on the floor, and letting the play go on. The ref said that it was better to let the play go on instead of stopping it over the foul because they might scored on the play they were running, and stopping the play would have ruined it for them.

>wow gee, theyy might have scored on the play after blasting the guy in an attempt to stop him
they broke the rules. period.

>Bitler
>Bitler did nothing wrong

it is a sign, shadilay

Was about to post this

>Giving a shit about a non-countries opinion

I've been in sports long enough to know what a makeup call is. like if the ref misses something. This was not a makeup call

This was manipulation. If they're not stopping the "flow" this early, what are the players supposed to do? Sit back and turst the refs will swing the calls back in their favor later?

That makes this sports entertainment. Theater. Totally riggged.

It's just a goonsquad making sure niggers are all the kid's heroes out there. I'm not fucking fooled at all. It's obvious.

Bitler did nothing wrong.

I know why they have to call the game like this... because niggers are too stupid for rules. They'd foul out of ever game, and it would be so boring no one would show up.

The NBA is basically a bunch of circus freaks, allowed to perform.

All because they freeze white kids out of youth league by hyping up every big tall nigger in school.

It's about the monkey jumps.

Bitler did nothing wrong.

Hitler, on the other hand...

He dunked on a European, though, so it doesn't really count

Who's the waterjew who founded New Amsterda- York and controls Wall Street and your economy to this day goy?

IMO he's the most underrated player in the league

>All of those teams

are you blind?

afroball nigga

>NON ENTITY
NON ENTITY
>NON ENTITY
NON ENTITY
Hey guys come to my non entity for the hookers and weeeeed.

They aren't.
Blacks who are as smart as Thomas Sowell are extremely rare, whereas whites who are as smart as him are merely uncommon.

your country has no redeeming qualities, colgate.