General Maddog Mattis Says that Refugees are NOT "mostly men"

A reporter asked General Maddog Mattis what he thinks about the fact that "most of the refugees coming in are single men?". General Maddog Mattis responded with

>"I don't see men coming in, I see little girls too afraid to fight for their country, the only men in the equation are the mothers who stayed to protect their children while the supposed "men" ran off on them"

businessinsider.com/general-mattiss-best-quotes-2016-11/#you-go-into-afghanistan-you-got-guys-who-slap-women-around-for-five-years-because-they-didnt-wear-a-veil-you-know-guys-like-that-aint-got-no-manhood-left-anyway-so-its-a-hell-of-a-lot-of-fun-to-shoot-them-actually-its-quite-fun-to-fight-them-you-know-its-a-hell-of-a-hoot-its-fun-to-shoot-some-people-ill-be-right-up-there-with-you-i-like-brawling-9

Wew lad

God bless this man. It feels good to believe in our country's leadership again.

Wait you actually like that? Isn't it unsympathetic to those fleeing from destruction?

That one guys eyes are blood red. Is he high? Crying? Has salt water in his eyes? I need answers

Wtf is that url though

They're just economic parasites seeking gibs. Real refugees don't shop around and travel across the planet. They got to the nearest country, sit in a shitty camp and then go home when it's safe.

Who else thought he would say something "liberal" but got surprised?

>see OP's title
>"oh no, dear god no, please mattis tell me you haven't bought into the left's bullshi-"
>read his actual comments
>kek

Haha, so fucking based. The Libs can have their salt fest circle jerk.

We fucking won lads.

>fighting aged males fleeing from destruction
>leaving behind women and children
if you aren't going to fight to save your country then noone is. don't come leech off mine

I read his quotes as Lee Ermy lol

>"I don't see men coming in, I see little girls
Fucking cuck,

>too afraid to fight for their country, the only men in the equation are the mothers who stayed to protect their children while the supposed "men" ran off on them"
Oh fuck

A
FUCKING
LEAF

America took in less than 40k migrants last year, compare that to 3 million in Sweden, a country with only a population of 7m compared to the US 340+ million.

MADDOG MADDOG

yeah. and now we press F for sweden

After effects of either malaria or the drug used to treat malaria, I don't remember which is right. The important point to note is that he has had malaria and that's why his eyes are all fucked up.

I was about to be mad but then i read it.

who is this?

kek

Mudshits eternally rekt

>best cabinet choice trump made

this desu

>see headline
>die a little
>read more

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Best cabinet choice made in the last 12 years, honestly.

Bantz level 100

he is saying the refugees are cowards, not real men. he has no sympathy for them. good old mad dog

No fucking way am I paying respects to a nation that gives more rights to psychotic rapists than it does it's own citizens.

>Isn't it unsympathetic to those fleeing from destruction?

if you didn't want them destroyed you would demand that congress stop bombing them, if we are bombing them they are enemies, if we are bombing their neighbors it's up to them to fight them

Congress doesn't listen to the poeple.

>America took in less than 40k migrants last year,

did they have any money? if no thats 40K too many

they will now, listening is better than going to jail for molesting children

>That clickbait title

The only legitimate refugees are the ones from Syria and Libya or Iraq since they had their government undermined by western influence ( funding rebels) and we are dealing with those consequences. But accepting """" refugees """" from shithole african countries that we have no influence in is completely unacceptable, they can keep running from their own civil wars and nothing will ever change. Our ancestors fought and died in their civil wars to get control of their country.

That's the whole point. It's misleading but completely true.

Hatred is too strong of an emotion to waste on filth such as you.

clever title leaf

you successfully baited me

Really warms my heart. Thank you General Mattis

God damn I love American banter. All it is is brutal, mean personal insults meant to degrade the opponent.

A boy

Okay. But who is it?

anzu

fuck, how did I not recognize "her"