Which is better Sup Forums?

Jews or Muslims?

>also Muslims or Gays

No one is better. We are all equal in the eyes of God.

Both
FPWP

If jews were never a thing. Muslims wouldnt be annoying us so much today. Also, Christianity would be more conservative, and our culture stronger.

I mean politically, not religiously

if jews were never a thing, neither christianity or islam would exist you fucking inbred mongrel nigger retard.

Muslims are a more inmediate danger.

Muslims are at the very bottom of the barrel.

Jews and gays are better than Muslims. Hands down.

I don't think he means if jews didn't exist, i think he means if jews weren't considered parasites and were just a normal white ethnic group like any other, muslims would still be out blowing shit up and sawing heads off.

Jews because they invented civilization.
Gays because unlike Mudslimes they spontaneously disappear because of their inability to breed. Also they don't preach their bullshit more than Mudslimes.

Muzzies. They have sub 85 iq unlike the Jew whose intelligence allows him to deceive and destroy.

Right wing boi pucci > Muzzies

Jews.

They are shit in different ways, but equally as shit as each other nonetheless

In the grand scheme of things, Jews.

However, id rather be sat next to a Jew on the bus than a smelly paki.

Both Muslims

yes

Jews are worse.

Anyone who says otherwise does not belong on Sup Forums. Truly develop an undertanding of the Jewish question and you will see why Jews will always be the answer. Without the Jews we would have already wiped Islam from the planet.

Muslims are a very obvious in your face danger. Even normies are starting to get redpilled about them. Redpilling normies about jews is almost impossible tho, yet jews create gays, Islamazation, etc

>Jews or Muslims?
>also Muslims or Gays

Diarrhea or constipation? Any way you look at it, it's still shit.

flush em both

Jews
>gays

ʎǝʌ ʎo

uʍop
ʇi
ʇnɥs

>Diarrhea or constipation?
Diarrhea.

If you have ever been constipated for days and weeks it is psychological torture.

Muslims > Jews > Gays

Muzzies aren't bad because they're "a religion of hate", they're bad because they have too many kids and threaten Christianity and European civilization. If we give them condoms and keep them in their countries, I might even like them.

Diarrhea can lead to dehydration.
Both can be potentially fatal.

>If you have ever been constipated for days and weeks it is psychological torture.

Not eating proper foods.

If you can't finish a sentence without infantile insults there is no argument to be had you fucking piece of inbred fedora cocksucker trash.

Moslems for both. Jews will always be infinitely worse then them. Sodomy is an abomination of the flesh.

Neither including (((me)))

>Diarrhea can lead to dehydration.
>can
Git gud and drink electrolytes.

>Not eating proper foods.
I ate nothing but meat and organs for month as an experiment.

I felt amazing but got haemorrhoids from trying to pass uranium rods through my tender sphincter.

If we did that, they'd only kill other Mudslimes, which I'm totally for. I like this idea.