Trump thinks he can take on the press

Trump thinks he can take on the press.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I doubt he will succeed but if he does...

Don't you dare slander Thompson's name by associating him with the likes of CNN, he lived to destroy CNN people.

he should just do his job and stop acting like a fucking crybaby over every bad thing someone says about him

>Trump thinks he can take on the jews.

fixed

How dare you lump based Thompson in with those cucks at (((CNN))) and (((New YORK Times)))

>babby's first election

what do you mean by press? do you mean those 4 conglomerates that operate the entire mainstream media? no one watches them. their numbers are inflated by doctors offices and such.

Judging from the autistic screeching it seems hes winning

kys

REPOST THIS SAVE TO HARDDRIVE MAKE A CAVE CARVING OF IT TATTOO IT ON YOUR BALLSACK QUICK THIS IS THE REAL PICTURE

Thomspon never pretended to be objective. That was the whole point of Gonzo Journalism.

speaking of which, are there any good gonzo jounrnals online ?

The MSM is a dinosaur based on Operation Mockingbird and the interests of a small cartel.
It is being replaced by truth and integrity.

He's already made some progress.

The truth is technology has done it for him.

We are not yet at the stage where the MSM has left centre stage but it's not that far away.

CNN and the like are readying the calvary brigades but is it 1871 or 1914?

Thompson would have been called a Nazi if he were still alive today.

Were you born last night you fucking idiot. He's the POTUS, he will obliterate MSM more than he already has....
jfc.

I heard that too

Fucking JFK would be called a Nazi if he was around today.

yup

Leftists think they can invoke the name of America.
youtube.com/watch?v=NHeSC_Ws5Ic

that faggot is the reason the modern press is so fucked up

I think he's already done it quite successfully.

'The Press' is a pack of corporate-owned libtards who want to kill off white Americans.

Tell me the anti-white press should win this contest.

He has been taking on the press since the primaries. Also he wasn't the one who started shit

Hunter S. Thompson would write for Salon if he was alive today and had any ambition.

after a quick google search i answered my own question

robek.world/
gogonzojournal.com/
bullshit.ist/

I don't understand why there aren't more. what the fuck

...pfft wez gotz internetz

He easily could. Just look at how China handles its press.

China Uncensored does a great job at exposing how China and its media are under complete control.

He just fucking did.

What Trump is going up against is not "The Press."

this

>gonzo journalism
aka just get really fucked up on drugs and try to keep your job by the weekend.

Thompson was a liberal hippie journalist that exploited drug culture and naive children wrapped-up in a shit time.

He isn't a smart man.

>I watch tv news and I heard.....
youre wrong. The press thinks they can take on the people.

OP's a faggot

Thompson was a schizoid freak.

>hi, I never read a single thing by him, but saw the fear and Loathing movie and reblogged some of his famous quotes on my Tumblr lmao

Fuck off you stupid faggot.

Hunter S. Thomson...pedophile.

Trump is addicted to ibogaine!

> wouldn't work in 2017

Trump rapes babies

> wouldn't work in 2017

he's bulletproof

good choice. didnt they wack him for uncovering the gay whore ring in washington. He may have been roomies with podesta at one point.

when will this forced meme die

What in the fuck are you talking about? Where did you ever come up with the idea that HST was a pedophile and please share your proof of this accusation.

>addicted to ibogaine

Yeah "I can't stop taking what is effectively an ordeal poison!".

Baseless claims of HST filming child snuff.

id welcome a return to gonzo journalism but i dont see any personalities in the current media landscape to do it. other than perhaps Milo

that's no alien that's an altmer

Go away you fag, Thompson had a good way with words and wrote reasonably entertaining books but besides that he was a bullshitting slimebag with a drug problem. Assholes like you just watch that movie with Johnny Depp and think he's cool.

well mr thompson blew his own brains out so i dont think he'll be a problem

HST would have liked Trump as preznit. Thompson hated fake people, and whatever you think Trump is, you have to admit that he's basically unfiltered id.

Trump thought he could in in WI, MI, FL and PA too, faggot. Watch out.

>le edgy smoking media man

>primarily a fucking sports writer

just another nigger-worshiping faggot desu.

Thompson would call todays press a bunch of stupid fucks, ground them into powder and then snorted it.

are you ok sven? Trump did win in WI, MI, FL, PA.

Yeah as if modern press is anything like Hunter S Thompson, he would be supporting Trump

It's in the book The Franklin Cover-Up which revealed pizza/pedogate activities back in the 80's. Also, his book Fear & Loathing, Hey Rube, and his Letterman interview are disturbing.

The left has nobody like Thompson. Even if they did, he was a stream of conscious druggie, cool guy, but not a flawless man.

Those sound like dog shit

>let's see if we can keep our ponzi scheme social programs going for another generation

they are not the press anymore, they are a social engineering platform.

They're committing suicide, and they're not even taking drugs. If you're going to pretend you're like Hunter Thompson you need to at least start doing some drugs

Why would he snort human shit?

I suspect in about a month, after it's been mixed with the Sam Hyde meme.