Jews are behind degenracy to weaken the west

>Jews are behind degenracy to weaken the west
Then explain this Sup Forums,pic related.

There's trannies in every culture. Transgenderism is nature's way of siphoning off effeminate males with a lack of testosterone and putting them into more suitable roles. The difference between good transgenderism and bad transgenderism is whether you have what you see in the west where mentally ill bearded men feel they have to play life on an easier level so they throw on a tutu and demand to be seen as a girl, or what you see in Russia, East Europe and Japan where trannies are legitimately a gender in the wrong body.
>East European trannies
>HNNNGGGG

That nose must be visible kilometers away

Dig your head out of your ass.

every culture has their mentally disabled.

dat shnozz

caught in their own crossfire, they fucked up

>Then explain

undercover to lead the flock astray
pretty obvious

that nose has to fucking be photoshopped

>We try to hide our last name as much as possible
OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYYY

You know that scene in The Dark Knight Rises where Bane leaves that guy to die in the plane? It's like that.

"They expect some of us in the wreckage."

>when you jew so hard that you also fall for your tricks

kek

why are kikes so fucking degenerate on all levels at every stage of life?

There are whole villages in Colombia working non stop just to supply that nose with cocaine.

Kinda looks like Trudeau...

FPBP.

its called blowback

if you deform your enemies' brains and bifurcate their penises, they win!

THE SCHNOZZ

>tfw changing your gender won't change the fact that you're a jew

How do you live with yourself?

>that fucking nose
Wow I never would have known that xir is a fucking kike

DEER GOD THATS ONE BIG SHNOZ

I think I read somewhere that over 70% of jews were gay

This is what they are into

They are building the world in their own image. The degeneracy you see in modern society is simply jews expressing themselves
This is why they have always had a major conflict with western people, because their value system is radically different than ours

Hardly, jews have been into this all along. With aggressively decorated poster bitches like Dana International, and completely blatant social subverters like Kate Bornstein.

>disabled
I think they prefer delusional AIDS poopdick.

Most jews are degenerate sodomites, pedophiles and trannies, they push this shit to normalize it.

what a cute white lady with such feminine facial features

10 /.10 would have white babies with

The top Jews are willing to throw some of their own under the bus to achieve their goals, just look at what happened to some Jews in WW2 (even if the numbers are false) despite the fact that it was orchestrated by Jewish powers.

When your nose is too big to suck dick, you must be jewish