There is little discussion of this guy here. Watched his CPAC speech. Does he have more power than Trump?

There is little discussion of this guy here. Watched his CPAC speech. Does he have more power than Trump?

That's Steve Bannon by the way.

Yes. Him and Jared Kushner are Trump's brain essentially. Trump is just a mouthpiece for their ideas.

You can also probably add Michael Savage to the list who has been a huge influence on Trump's policies.. he is essentially the mastermind behind his views.

A finger-pointing liberal!
Cast your stone elsewhere, cunt.
Grow up while you're at it.
Bannon is a smart guy, but he's hardly in control of the situation.

Not more power, just more willing to show his power level.

Bannon is a fucking man on a mission, and I like it.

This
I cant figure out why alex jones is hellbent on hating him, someone explain me

Good

Wait Alex hates him? Since when? They seem like to type to get along with each other.

Alex's heart is in the right place but I think he sees enemies where there aren't any occasionally

Alex loves him breh

God Tier

>that MAGA hat's profile

Is his younger self time traveling to shake the hand of his older and more determined self? what does his younger future self Bannon know that old Bannon doesn't know?

Yes, Donald trump, the guy who had a $10,000,000,000 real estate business, isn't smart enough to formulate his own ideas.

Why do Liberals pretend he sprung out of nothingness when he had a radio show and shit for years?

more proof trump and his lieutenants have mastered time travel

So everything that doesnt line up 100percent to your views makes a liberal. Hes right study history all kings, presidents statesmen have righthand man that weild power behind the face of a king.

What always makes me laugh the most is how quickly people can forget about Drudge yet he's always here, always plucking.

he truly is the real king of the internet

There is nothing liberal about the current day left.

He is the Messenger of KEK

I might be confusing him and another in the administration, my bad

>Does he have more power than Trump?

sort of, he is above Trump in the decision making process but not by much

I'm surprised libs aren't calling him Cheney 2: Electric Boogaloo

Steve Bannon is a member of the Council for National Policy as is John McCain and most of Alex Jones' guests.

All controlled opposition theater.

He might make more decisions than Trump but Trump can veto them

Nah, all he can do is give Trump advice.
But this places him in a position of invulnerability, since he has no official responsibilities he can be nailed on, mandatory accountability or duties that he can fail in.

Noone can ask the President to stop receiving advice from whoever he feels like.

From Trump's perspective, Bannon is the guy who will always have his back against the establishment Republicans like Pence and Priebus who, while no doubt necessary as administators and faciitators, also no doubt work hard every day to try and enmesh Trump into the pre-existing influence and political system.

the fact that people are saying "President Bannon" and implying that Trump is a cuck is probably only making Trump ignore Bannon's advice. that sounds like what Trump would do.

for every decision that is made about 9 other people sign off before it gets to Trump,

In all fields, for every shill.
Read the rules.

Steve Bannon is just a goofy ex radio host with a quirky sense of humor. That's how he got involved early on with making Seinfeld. Trump only keeps him around to keep all the stuffed shirts in DC loose.

seems like (((our guy)))

Le president Bannon meme is like the "trump is a hillary plant" meme

RIP

Bannon is /ourguy/ in the whitehouse. Without him trumps administration would be neo-con

Bannon is great.

(heil'd)

Savage namedrop. Nice.