What does Sup Forums have against Indians?

> Highest educational level of any ethnicity in America
> Highest household income in America
> Commit almost no crimes
> Make up almost 20% of STEM careers, despite being only 1.25% of America's population

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_Bwfq3gp_M
youtube.com/watch?v=RJgLKc_e0jo
thequint.com/india/2015/07/02/indias-pisa-moment-are-we-turning-into-a-nation-of-nitwits
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
investorplace.com/2014/02/cgi-group-contract-extension-obamacare-accenture/
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canadas-cgi-at-centre-of-us-probe-after-botched-obamacare-rollout/article14988515/
business.financialpost.com/fp-tech-desk/montreal-based-cgi-under-fire-for-delays-and-glitches-plaguing-obamacare-website-tech-firm-helped-build
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=j_Bwfq3gp_M

They all have this terrible odour.

POO

Because an indian bachelors is worse than a us highschool degree according to pisa.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJgLKc_e0jo

stem is the only way to move from india to america. We only take the cream of the poo

You forgot tasty food.

I don't have anything against them as long as they stay out of white countries. Any Indian who trespasses into our territories must be eliminated as a invasive alien colonist.

They smell so bad.

Also this is foolishness because the only ones rich enough to make it to America are the 0.001% that have high enough IQs to succeed.

You seem to have forgotten the billion or so other garbage humans that more realistically represent their race.

they are the shit of stem.

my doctor was indian, dude fucking sucked.

i only go to white doctors now.

IN

They're dogshit teachers and professors when they graduate and get no jobs because they're just computational autists like the NASA autistic women secretaries.

>mfw getting an internship at a national laboratory in my freshman year while my Indian physics professor is teaching basic shit with his doctorate in engineering
>mfw I read books in his class and don't take notes but pass with flying colors

Indians tend to not try and get more money out of research and IP, and are fine with lower saleries. STEM without the incentive is actually a lot of difficult work and compensation is often not great.

THE

Nigga what you talking about

Like a quarter of the faculty at the top Universities in the US are Indian or Indian American, including MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, Berkeley, UIUC, Princeton, Columbia, Penn and Cornell

This.

They stink.

They also take good jobs because they will work for less.

Also, they are rude af.

Basically a new Indians trolled the board, and the board create memes as antibody defenses against the deluge of designated fecal bacteria invasion.

As for those stats, remember that India is a caste society, and for ever 1 Brahmin there probably 500 low caste and untouchable scum. The national IQ is like 85 or something. In short, it's a nation of (European) Jews and Gypsies.

>there are those that do

>those that cannot, teach

They make great food that burns your asshole and makes you smell like shit the day after eating it, but STEM professor Indians are fucking horrible.

>move from India to get a doctorate
>end up teaching intro to a subject unrelated to your doctorate and not doing science

I don't know what shit tier uni you go to, but all the Indian professors I've had are great, plus a ton of them turn down offers from top tech companies (Google, Amazon, Facebook) because they like to teach

I find it very interesting that the caste systems correlates to IQ.

Brahmins have high IQ while they are only something like a few percent of the population. Then there's the unwashed masses that have 3rd world IQ.

Still the Brahmins are at the top of the system. They are like Indian JEWS.

Brahmin American Indian here

Its true, it is really weird. Everyone in my family is either an engineer, doctor or scientist, and we're very well off and well known in society.

Sometimes I feel bad that I was born into a really smart family, its kind of an unfair advantage.

that's a vague generalization for a country which has races ranging from Indo-aryan to mix Abbo.

Still a foul shitskin though and I'd rather be dead that in your shoes.

failure to understand basic hygiene.

Oy vey,Indian Brahmin here,same here bro,it feels bad to be a NEET in such condition.

We invented the untouchables,imagine living for thousands of years in a elite caste,the most cleansed one and if a non-goy touches you,he is dead especially dalits.

I love this system,hate those stinking sub abbo's as well.

India's elite are pretty based, they've got a good system going on.

You need to seperate their elite from the rest of the masses, which are worse than our goy.

For how long were the castes kept separate from each other?

India is a poor, unhygenic and populous country. No poo their upper echelon of intelligence comes over here.

Like two thousand years

It's not because of higher intelligence I can tell you that much it's because of oppression of the underclasses that they are generally successful
>inb4 Dalit
I am not a Dalit or any lower caste for that matter

thequint.com/india/2015/07/02/indias-pisa-moment-are-we-turning-into-a-nation-of-nitwits

Was he brown before he got in that water?

fucking expat, kill yourself

This article is really funny cause I have friends in ivy league colleges doing engineering degree and the first and second year of math is less advanced than what we were taught in 11th and 12th grade

If 60,000 or so years differentiates Africans and Europeans and Asians, I can imaging 2,000 giving a significant oomph of difference.

Have any sources for further reading on the subject out of curiosity?

>smell like shit
>shit in street
>overpopulation
>aggressive
>rape
>pollute
>steal
>food is garbage
>not white and uphold no white values
>cheap to point of jewishness

Need I go on

Actually, I have heard India is really good with its math programs.

companies abuse work visa programs to get Indians for dirt-cheap when there are plenty of qualified people in the country already.

As people I don't mind them, they work hard and don't commit crime, and honestly I think Indian girls are pretty cute, but they're only here to drive down wages and they have to go back.

The Earth wishes the Indians weren't shitting into the oceans so much. It's kind of why the Antarctic is melting.

Not my problem nigga, I was born here

Shitty arrogant poople imported to decrease wages. Fucking slaves being proud of it.

This. Any minority doctor is useless piece of crap. I'm afraid aging in this country.

:^)

I have nothing wrong with them.
Cause indian it doesnt even matter

POO

>awkward body language
>foul oder due to diet
>general inability to understand abstract concepts

I've been working with Indians for years, and while I'm painting with a broad brush, those items above typically apply.

>foul oder due to diet
It seems more due to cultural norms about showering and sweat smell. I guess due to some areas having intense heat / poverty in india. Lots of people here eat the rankest things on the planet, but smell fine due to regular bathing, but not so much with some indian groups.

No, it's definitely their diet. While a steady diet of American fast food is shit for your body, those Indian spices permeate through their pours.

The ones that don't cook at home smell far better.

They commit a massive amount of crimes, they own medical fraud.

It's probably weird for you to hear this but white people smell weird to us

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

>through their pores
Yeah, because they sweat and don't shower as often, due to still adhering to cultural norms they grew up in.

it's the cooking, just like how smokers have residual odors.

>Highest household income in America
schlomo has you beat, pajeet, and it isn't close
look at your data again

why is indian culture so synonymous with pooping/excrement? their entire civilization seems to be built upon a foundation of poop. seriously, they have designated shitting streets, they have scientists whose sole field of study is based around the rate of public defecation in India. There are countless peer-reviewed articles on poo content, poo smell, poo tastes, poor environmental and societal impacts, etc. I even read a story about how, when given toilets, many Indians actually worshiped it as a god and refused to poo in it. what the fuck india? their main dish, curry, is literally only a staple because of how much it influences the smell and texture of poos.

indians refuse to wear deodorant because after so many generations of inhaling poo scents, their noses have literally developed to enjoy the musk and pheromones that other civilizations are repulsed by, its fascinating. this is my own theory, but I believe that indians only think cows are holy because of how much poo they can put out in a day and how bad it smells. its like they aspire to be more like cows. there is no such thing as toilet paper in india, they wipe their asses with their hands and then don't even wash their hands. my last theory, and its kind of farfetched, is that indians were originally white, but after thousands of years of just being covered in shit and piss, their bodies eventually absorbed and adopted the characteristics of poo.

understandable, but you guys seriously smell bad to me... no offence, but I can literally smell you guys on the other side of the aisle at the supermarkets.

The language is seriously fucking irritating as well, I literally hang up and call back when I realise an indian or arab or whatever that can barely speak english is going to be taking my call.

I still prefer you guys over muslims though so at least its not all bad :)

No, India ranks as one of the very lowest in maths worldwide.

> India stronk, learned calculus in 2nd grade, why so low caste math goy
Indians love to exaggerate that bullshit endlessly.

I don't. pakis are inbred fucks however.

Sikhs are bro-tier. They have some problems with rapists and whatnot, but other than that, they're alright. That doesn't mean I want my country to become India 2.0, though, just like they don't want India to be a white ethnostate.

user if I compare you to an abbo who huffs petrol that would be unfair Same is the case in India the difference is even the petrol huffing Abos end up getting slave like jobs here cause no welfare and those people create the image of an average Indian

Have you ever worked with Indians? They're autistically smart. Smart enough to code, yet horribly inadequate to think for themselves or think outside the box. I'd rather work with an American and take the chance of being shot at the workplace.

>Smart enough to copy stackoverflow

indians end up destroying the company and the company goes out of business. There's like 500 companies that were taken over by indians and ALL of them went out of business

anyone who outsources to them will have their company ruined OR will have to hire white knight American consultants to fix the mess they've created.

alot of companies are bailed out by these dumb white knight goys who fix the failed systems created by pajeet

these white knights who keep the company afloat are usually then fired for multicultural reasons

I have it on good authority that the Obamacare system that failed when the floodgates were first opened was made by the Indian branch of CGI...

obamacare system launch failure caused by poojeets was major news here and entirely exposed the h1b scam and hindu IT supremecy b.s

the whole H1B pyramid scam was devised by globalists as part of their race replacement scheme, it has nothing to do with worker shortage, skills shortage, or other smoke screen excuses

it is a corporate migrant smuggling scheme, as implemented with the migrant refugee scheme

the soros/globalists destroy everything

CGI Group, Firm That Botched Obamacare Site, Gets $4.87M Extension

investorplace.com/2014/02/cgi-group-contract-extension-obamacare-accenture/

CGI in congressional crosshairs over Obamacare rollout

theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/canadas-cgi-at-centre-of-us-probe-after-botched-obamacare-rollout/article14988515/

Montreal-based CGI under fire for delays and glitches plaguing Obamacare website tech firm helped build

business.financialpost.com/fp-tech-desk/montreal-based-cgi-under-fire-for-delays-and-glitches-plaguing-obamacare-website-tech-firm-helped-build

Oh hey, it's that one oven-dodger who barfs the same copypasta on every India-related thread he comes across.

Man, it's such a pity pic related never happened and is clearly photoshopped.

Fucking shitty crappy Microsoft keyboard-shitters.

And they are ygly and they sound annoying as fuck. They are literally seen as the least sexually attractive men on earth.

Their womens berjinas prolly smell real bad too!

Nice to see that a world without white people will be an even bigger mess, huh?

Oy vey so its the poos that are behind multiculture and cultural marxism.

That's because they're all descended from white people.

Sup Forums knows jack shit about India.