Why Sup Forums doesn't accept Milo as one of /our guys/?

Why Sup Forums doesn't accept Milo as one of /our guys/?

He was our useful idiot and now he's not useful.

We always have

Mods

Because he's into little boys

Because likes shota not /loli/

What exactly is our connection to this homosexual Jew supposed to be?

Most of the people that hate him hates us too for mostly the same reasons

Not gay but I'd so totally do this guy.

Is it because we all crave the BBC?

This is a board about politics.

All threads should be about politics.

If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get banned.

Fuck that trash

I really don't know why he is hated by SJW's. They are probably just stupid.

I believe that Jews are a malevolent enemy race which must be violently removed from our countries. I believe that homosexuals are people suffering from a serious mental illness and must be quarantined from society until a treatment can be developed. The fact that Milo irritates a few moronic SJW's does not change the fundamental fact that he has no place in our society, nation or civilization.

Why does Sup Forums act like milo's now over?
He had a calculated hitjob done on him but he's still going on college tours, still releasing his book and is going to start up his own media outlet

He hasn't suddenly gone away because of a selectively edited misleading video

They think he is a race traitor for being gay and supporting conservative values.

Sup Forums is way in to pedos, they are just in to girls underage. they haven't gone through 20 plus years of acceptance of gay sex rammed down their throats and the media telling them it's better than hetero sex. They will catch up and claim him a hero in 2027

the mainstream meteor still has a lot of sway over people and AoC discussion is something most people are terrified of.

it was just a means to push shills out of their comfort zone

the hit is over
not milo ;)

He's a kike

ohhh fucking stop it with (((this))) fagot

>and supporting conservative values
The only conservative value that I acknowledge is the need to remove all non-whites from our nations. This is a position which milo has never held, therefore he cannot be a conservative in any sense which matters to us.

He fiddles the young 'uns.

He's not really a conservative. He's just a normal liberal who has disdain for Muslims.

I don't mind him, his gayness and jewness don't offend me and I think ideological purists are as delusional as liberals.

>Sup Forums is one person.
i'm fine with him. don't forget shareblue is here trying to sew division and discord. saged

It's sow, for future reference.