Can someone explain this autism to me?

>Jews run the world. It's a big conspiracy!
>Yea man!

>Reptilian jews run the world. It's a big conspiracy
>FUCK OFF BACK TO X, BANNED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion
youtu.be/-0hfJsCn6Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All reptiles do is sit in the sun and rip off their asses. Hillary nearly died from heat stroke in 70 degree weather. She couldn't possibly be a lizard, and lizards could never rule the world. Jews on the other hand...

Mention of Hillary on the first reply... can't make this shit up.

Jews do not run the world, user.

The autism is that you fail to distinguish between the proven existence of the Jews and the unlikely proposed existance of reptilians and for that matter reptilian jews.

>make a thread
>reply like faggot
>be OP
>be gay

Jews are innocent, user.

Jews dindu nuffin, user.

>he doesn't know about the gecko jew

Jews never do nuffin, user.

Anyone who blames the Jews are the problem, user.

My point is that all conspiracy theories are equally retarded. The only difference is you pretend yours are real.

One is an observation, the other a paranormal fairy tale, what seems to be the problem

Wait jews and reptilian overlords aren't the same?

Nobody says that, what we suggest is that jews are naturally selfish, deceitful nation wreckers just like niggers are naturally stupid, violent rapists. No need to conspire all that much (though it does happen) it's just in their nature.

You are right, user. It is all a coincidence. Everything is a coincidence. Conspiracies that disagree with what you believe to be the truth are just "retarded". Just keep telling yourself it is all a coincidence.

Hey, calm down there user.

Your country banned all Jews based on pure misunderstandings. The Jews dindu nuffin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edict_of_Expulsion

>YES YES GOY, IGNORE THE ACTUAL FACT THAT SUCH WORLDWIDE MINORITY HOLDS DISPROPORTIONATE POWER AND INFLUENCE, & PUSHED FOR LEGISLATION TO MAKE CRITICISM ILLEGAL "HATE SPEECH"

Hate speech is legal in the US.... this board exists, right?

Calls for violence, however, are illegal no matter who they are against.

All a big misunderstanding I'm sure.

But then they got back in and used Britain to rule the world for like 3 centuries before they ruined it and moved on to america

It was all just a big misunderstanding... that's all.

109 countries over 1500+ years expelling Jews for no reason at all.

can i get a quick rundown on the reptillian jews

Right... it had nothing to do with tons of tribalism; countries all fighting each other and every religion in Europe going to war with each other all the time as well. Surely this is an isolated case, and European countries and religions all got along really well with each other, except for those darn Jews.

Listen, user. You are just confused.

It was all a coincidence and misunderstanding...

Jews are just a simple people minding their own business...

Never involved in other peoples lives...

Thats absolutely ridiculous, wtf is wrong with you guys.

That is right, user.

Jews had nothing to do with anything... all a big silly misunderstanding.

Well one has some sort of proofs where the other is just plain bullshit with nothing to back it up.

Yep. If there is one thing Europe is known for, it is everyone getting along peacefully and minding their own business.

In britanistan and eu you gonna get punished for that. Its being pushed to happen in your country too.

Well for one thing there isn't even the tiniest shred of evidence that "reptilians" even exist.

Exactly, Jews had nothing to do with the world wars user... nothing at all.

Ha... funny.. you ID user...

j+eDgowy
j_e___w
jew

Ahh I see now yes, it was all just PURE COINCIDENCE

youtu.be/-0hfJsCn6Z0

>>Jews ruin the world. It's a big conspiracy!
>>Yea man!

ftfy

Conspiracy theories need to be at least somewhat plausible

Jews exist, interdimensional space lizards don't

Not politics

Jews run this board

> FUCK OFF DAVID ICKE
> GO BACK TO X - BANNED

One is a sci-fi ancient aliens tier meme, the other is completely plausible and pretty evident when you start to look into the issues.

And what people misunderstand is, all the "powers that be" are Jewish (or cryptojew), but not all Jews are part of the powers that be. The nice old jewish lady that lives down the road from the road from you is not who Sup Forums is talking about.

might have to do with the fact that you just jumped from humans to shapeshifting space aliens for no reason

>j+edgowy
>Jegowy
> jew goy

hmmmmmmmm

>Yea man!

>Ayy Lmao jews run Space. First Alylium shitpost, it's a big conspiracy
>FUCK OFF BACK TO X, BANNED