Electric car subsidy false flag for proposing to outlaw muslim criticism?

leaf Sup Forums, get in here!

electric car subsidy false flag for proposing to outlaw muslim criticism? apparently there is some noise out east about changing the ~3k tax funded electric car subsidy into a 13k subsidy. these same eastern bastards want to make it illegal to publicly deprecate Islam and made preliminary steps to this end today while the former story was breaking. thoughts?

TL;DR: electric boogaloo

pic related to controlled speech but otherwise unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals-heart-larry-summers/article23854302/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pure (((coincidence)))

How the fuck are electric cars related to Islam or Muslims?

Fuck off leaf.

look up the definition of a false flag plz

shameless self bump

White people are Untermenschen in Canada

A White Male Doctor set up a scholarship for straight Caucasions. After he died, an Ontario Female SJW judge overruled him and stated that minorities would be given preference.

>You can now legally rape animals in Canada.

We import 750k 3rd world non-whites a year for a population of 35m, 10m+ of which are non-white. By 2030, 95%+ of babies born will be non-white.

>The economy is complete shit, we get nothing for our natural resources because we give the shit away for free for (((globalism))). Nestle pays literally $3.79 for 1 million litres of fresh water then sells it to California for $40M USD. Canada gets literally Not addressing someone by their pronouns gets you sued/jailed (Bill C-16).

Kids are getting gender reassignment surgery at age 5.

>Ontario's elementary school curriculum was designed by a convicted pedophile and teaches kindergartners that anal sex is fun.

Pedophiles don't get jail sentences (it's a sexual preference).

>If someone breaks into your house and rapes your wife, and you kill him, you go to jail for life. You have to call the police and let the rapist finish.

Our prime minister is a drama teacher / snowboarding instructor who has declared us a "post-national" state with no core identity or culture.

>Our tax-payer funded SJW national broadcaster openly advocates for White, Heterosexual genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

The largest housing bubble in the world-- $100k bungalow costs $600k-$3M.

>When a record wildfire burned near Fort McMurray in Alberta near Canada's economic engine, the oil sands, Justin Trudeau turned down help from the USA, Mexico, China, Russia, Israel, Palestine, Australia and even neighbouring provinces to bring in 300 exclusively-black South African firefighters who had never used water to fight fires and had to spend weeks being trained to use waterhoses. They failed to do anything, ended up rioting over pay, and had to be shipped back.

An African Muslim Refugee who is a citizen of Somalia is the Immigration Minister

Our Minister of Defense is a turban-wearing Sikh / Indian citizen

>Our Minister of Economic Development is Navdeep Burns, a turban-wearing Sikh

An average Syrian Muslim Refugee family gets $43,000/year for free from the government while a homeless White man can't even get welfare ($600/month) because he doesn't have a mailing address

>Justin Trudeau has declared Canada the first "post-national" state with no core identity or culture

A Muslim MP is putting forth a motion to criminalize any criticism of Islam what-so-ever with mandatory jail time (Motion 103)

>October is Muslim Heritage Month in Ontario despite Muslims comprising only 1.4% of Ontario's population in 1991 (140K out of 10M) and being non-existant before 1980

October is also Muslim History Month (Nation wide)

>Whites will be less than 40% in Vancouver by 2031

Toronto was 47% non-white in 2011; today it is closer to 70% non-white

>White Union student posters (much like Muslim/Sikh/Chinese/etc Unions) were put up in Toronto; they were taken down by police and reported as hate crimes (???)

You can go to put whatever gender you like on your Ontario ID and the government is working to eliminate any mention of gender on government documents, including passports

October is Muslim Heritage Month

>reddit spacing

unban me from xmpp and we shall meme freely :3

At this point, i dont even know what to say...

>Stunning
>and
>Brave

How is this not a gross violation of laws in this country?

3 guesses who the baby is first 2 dont count

it was and they were court ordered to remove that item from the list. the hiring practice continues however.

ring the bell and return the penny!

down to my last Justin, more #selfies plz

lied, had more but I had to fly to a friends private island to find this meme

JUST

JUST 2

PREP

This faggot wants to wipe straight whites off the map in Canada

JUST loves the BBC

THE

Justin the BBC Cuckold

Justin really, really loves the big black cock..

>duplicate file found
BULL

JUST 3

JUSTTTTTT

What type of country you want f.a.m?

Go back 20 years. A hard-working skilled factory worker could earn enough to support a house, 2-3 cars, a wife, 3-4 kids, a cottage etc. If they he overtime they'd be millionaires within a few years etc.

>Also European.

That school was being intolerant and islamophobic.

Get on my level

KAFFIR KOPS EN ROUTE
SHARIA LAW INFRACTIONS BROKE
>PUNISHMENT: THROWN OFF CN TOWER

Yea I made that so...
>this one too
Step up senpai

I'm not fucking around Kaffir.

Also made that one

Wtf how is being this much of raging faggot leader material? Canada loves this cumdumpster

Salam Alaikum m8

This guy should be PM one day. Really has the qualities Canada is looking for

This one made me lose it. I went long WTI crude options and this fire breaks out (obv started by Russian/Venezuelan agents) and this fuck up does nothing

>The fire was professionally set by Venezuelan/Russian special forces to prop oil prices from collapsing

Even the Cuckdeau government admits it was a "man-made" fire. Professional Canadian firefighters say it was an organized, professional job. It was ignited with accelerants on multiple fronts, taking into account the weather forecast, the wind speed/direction, travelling/spread time and the location to Fort McMurray.

Cuckdeau government hasn't said shit since.

It's literally impossible for a fire to spring randomly at multiple points fueled by accelerants at ideal distances away to minimize loss of life [hence further insight/investigation] right in the direction of the Canada's main oil town hence shutting down oil production just a mere 2 weeks after the OPEC Doha oil "production cuts" summit failed miserably with rumours of Eulogio de Pina jumping from the Sheraton

>"Oh it was a random, perfectly timed and accelerated fire meant to shut down Canada's 3M+ bpd oil production for a month+"

Um wow racist and intolerant much? It's 2017 ffs

I hope this answers your question, more accurately a fair capitalist hierarchy with zero foreign interventionism/moneypits. basically a slightly libertarian leaning national-capitalist society. personal freedom is emphasised to bolster creativity/productivity/nonlinear thought while the state serves to preserve the borders and physical well-being of it's citizens.

PS: don't steal my platform. or do, I triple dare you faggot.

>make it illegal to publicly deprecate Islam

> Islam
> deprecated

OKay. I'll bite.

What's come along since Mohammad that has deprecated him?

>honestly curious
> might actually be a Good Thing

Yea shit's fucked

Especially the way they handled it...

the reason of man, now fuck off.

Australia, Israel, Mexico, the Palestinian Authority, Russia, the Republic of China, and the United States offered international assistance in battling the fire, though the offers were turned down by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Trudeau said that while the offers were appreciated, they were unnecessary as firefighters from other Canadian provinces were gaining control of the situation.[49][50] South Africa sent 301 firefighters at the request of the Canadian Interagency Forest Fire Centre at the end of May.[51] The firefighters were trained during the month of April at a boot camp, in order how to learn to use special hoses instead of the leather padded wooden sticks known as "firebeaters" they typically use in their home country due to a lack of water.[52] Less than a week after being deployed the South Africans went on strike over a wage dispute and were demobilized. Alberta Premier Rachel Notley vowed to address the issue and ensure that the firefighters were paid a minimum of CA$11.20 per hour as required by the province's labour laws, rather than the CA$15 per day allowance specified in their contract with their South African employer.

>Literally turned down waterbombers from US, Mexico, Russia, Australia, Israel, Palestinian Authority, China, even BC/SK firefighters (from personal friends) which would have put that fire out within a week max

>Brings in 300+ South African "firefighters" (who literally have never used water to fight fire, not even exaggerating). They had to be trained how to use water hoses for weeks. Meanwhile Canada's main economic engine is burning ot the ground, people's homes are burning to the ground etc.

How the fuck is this not Treason?

Trudeau is selling out Canada to everyone else in the world. Letting every refugee walk in and buttfuck the nation on the taxpayers dime. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't end up with more West Edmonton Mall sexual assaults *cough cough*Syrian refugee*cough cough*

So long Canada!

Nice, wtf did you find that?

>RARE
>A
>R
>E

He tweeted about it.

Christina Freeland was in the room as well

>Christina Freeland was in the room as well
This dumb chick from the Bill Maher incident:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeaVBNHf--c

Haram

>Obama's top advisor Larry Summers controlling Trudeau now

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals-heart-larry-summers/article23854302/

+ pic related, Freeland again

Also, in general, learn how to make threads:

1) Always cite the original post (so scrollers can find something outrageous to react to right away without having to load the thread and scroll to the bottom; someone is not going into a thread that's boring from the onset)

2) Your title sucks -- "CANADA YES! (/NO!)" is the standard Canadian thread standard

3) Use a top bait pic (see or )

You're welcome.

Canada says REEEEEEEEEEE - the thread

Leaf

send help

What a fucking embarrassment.

>Husband is kike NYT reporter
>She's banned from Russia
>She has an IQ of 90 max

wtf? She's our minister of FOREIGN AFFAIRS?

nice

dude has terminal white savior complex

Canadians have the lowest wages in the 2nd world by far