How can we re-criminalize homosexuality?

How can we re-criminalize homosexuality?

Is there a chance of this ever happening in the future? Or are we too far gone? Will based generation Z finally help us crack down on faggots once all the boomers are dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12413041
youtu.be/tsgmV7AYhvU?t=2m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you want to?

Let them fuck, let them marry.

If homosexuality is really genetic, and not a social construct, then the gay-gene will breed out.

The only reason the gay-gene has lasted is because they were shamed into marrying and having kids in the hopes of "seeming normal"

I say let them fuck, marry, and stop breeding. Eventually they'll die out

There should be no law that punishes for what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their bedroom

How much of a statist bootlicker do you have to be to defend something like this? How about a law that just lets the government live your life for you?

Let more muslims in... Wait the left is already doing that. The answer is simple; sit back, relax and watch the left burn.

God, not goverment made those laws.

Homosexuality is unacceptable. This is not up for debate.

It absolutely is a social construct. There's a reason why some countries are much, much gayer than others. How many faggots do you think there are in based countries like Iran? Maybe like 2 at most.

I don't want to give them any tax benefits for being genetic dead ends.

Recriminalizing homosexuality is a terrible idea.

So Jap, what makes yo hate them so much? I doubt religion given the fact your Asian.

Let god enforce them, not the government, then.

Are you really going to force Milo to marry a woman? Face it, some "men" are just born that way.

OP you know you could just hold up a bank if you want to get locked up so bad

>gets sexually abused by disgusting bum-diddling faggot
>internalizes self-hatred from victimisation
>instead of killing himself (as many child victims of homosexual abuse sadly do) redefines himself as an obnoxious faggot television personality
>apologises for his abuser and perpetuates the cycle

Nobody is "born that way." Faggots are created by other faggots, especially when you give these sick shit-sucking queers free and easy access to vulnerable youth.

observe these digits you homos

Pretty sure the gays in Iran are just closeted because coming out means death. They just leave the country.

It's cultural.

Easy. Just import Muslims. Once enough, they'll implement Sharia law.

Take away gay marriage, prioritize straight couples for adoption, and reinstate homosexuality as a mental illness in the DSM. If we criminalize homosexuality, we create a huge liability. Homosexuals would be easily blackmailed (which caused problems in the 50's with communist infiltration).

I'm Muslim. Originally from Pakistan

You really want Sharia law, Jap?

>I'm Muslim. Originally from Pakistan
How did you even get into Japan dude?

graduate study

There's lots of Muslim bros in universities here

No I'm not a radical. I just think homosexuality needs to be banned for public safety and promotion of healthy culture

REMOVE

Im muslim from somalia that was studying in nip island for a while. Now i have to go back soon :(

One one of his podcasts he said he chose men, after being attracted to both.

Give me a fucking break you reddit scum.
Homosexuality is a choice.

To criminalize an atrophied mental or even spiritual condition is not right.

Many people that are open gay are people that have went trough very difficult situations and have horrible influences.

The evilness is not there they are just victims of all the degeneration.

The evilness is on the people that practice all that degeneration in secret, there are the rapists the pedophiles, the ones that are doing it by pleasure, and not because they are completely fucked up.

This is why I dislike all that "morality army", because most likely their leaders are secretive degenerates.

Because one that truly understand all this issue, would never criminalize it.

>This is not up for debate.

Except it is. The burden is on you to convince us that homosexuality is unacceptable. Until you make a convincing argument about that the rest of your comment means shit.

Wow people on the post are actually defending sodomy. What happened to Sup Forums?

"a chance of this ever happening in the future?" Yes.

"are we too far gone?" No.

"How can we re-criminalize homosexuality?" Currently it's impossible, and if such laws were passed now - they'd be met with fierce resistance... The solution is to first take over the school system, and mass media and entertainment industry, and government, so we can PROPERLY teach people proper moral values again. De-indoctrinate them.

Basically the tools which the Jews have taken control over and are using against us - we need to regain control of and use wisely and properly. As they ought to be used.

Bisexuals and sperm/egg banks exist

babby's first day on Sup Forums

homosexuality is unacceptable to the vast majority of people on the planet, and pretty much every religion you can think of

healthy people are instinctively repulsed by it, for very natural reasons

You're not even worthy enough to be told to capitalize the G in God's name you despicable , dirty, repulsive faggot.

>I'm not a radical Muslim
>I-I just want to throw faggots off roofs, n-no big deal, r-right?

And there we have it folks. Can liberals finally stop defending Islam now?

Some Animals are gay too, how is it bad that humans do it

Why are there so many queers in this thread?

We have to do it gradually by rolling back protections one law at a time

Trump's bathroom exec order was a good first step.

Next we need to revoke discrimination protections in the workplace. Make it clear that a Christian employer should not have to hire anyone with a lifestyle he doesn't agree with.

They will all be killed by Muslims and nobody will do anything about it because it would be "Islamophobic."

I can never tell if Sup Forums is serious about jews or it's just ebin memay.

>because they aren't fucking in secret , that never happens

>Now i have to go back soon
That's going to be quite a change of scenery

It's literally never going to happen without collapse and then rebuilding a new society from the ground up.

It's too late. We have far too much power. You can not stop us. The end of the human race draws nearer with every moment that passes. You could have stopped this, but you didn't. And we are laughing at you at the top of our gay orgy mountains.

Shit bait.

>homosexuality is unacceptable to the vast majority of people on the planet
Good thing we don't live in a one world government then and that the only people who matter are my fellow nationals, and not butthurt Japs.

protip: most of Sup Forums wants you thrown off a roof too

>we're just animals duuuude *hits bong*
riveting argument. true american quality

>babby's first day on Sup Forums

No, I've been here for a long time and have heard many convincing arguments on the subject, none from you though. You still didn't answer the question. Instead you chose to insult me and hint at "Natural reasons". So I'll ask you a very simple question again and this time answer it. Why is homosexuality unacceptable?

I'll be seeing you on a rooftop in some remote desert-esque scenario.

gross

97% maymays, 1% literal nazis. and 2% deluded conspiracy retards.

weeeee

Will you let me suck your dick and fuck your bootyhole before you toss me?

By you going back to /r/the_donald

They are godless

Fucking godless infidels.

t. Chaim Schlomshekelberg
Jews are in control old boy, and until we realize this will we be able to end their reign of degeneracy. Don't listen to this cunt, and do your research.

Why so angry about what other people do in their personal life?

I feel like you only hate openly gay people. What of a gay couple who acts just like a normal person, minds their own business and doesn't force shit down their throat and doesn't adopt kids?

>protip: most of Sup Forums wants you thrown off a roof too

Let's have a look
strawpoll.me/12413041

VOTE NOW ON YOUR PHONES

Animals are stupid and don't know any better. Man should be held to a higher standard if he wants a nation that doesn't look like it's been freshly carpet bombed.

Iran has gay people. They're just repressed.
>homosexuality is unacceptable
Not an argument.

Lol you fell for gay propaganda.

They joke abiut most things but most people just hate jews flat out.

That's bullshit and you know it.
t. someone who knows enough gays and bisexuals to know that it isn't caused by sexual abuse

as a rootless subculture devoid of natural means of transmission homosexuality persists exclusively through recruitment and coercion. faggots hire other faggots, faggots promote other faggots, faggots abuse children to create new faggots. it's an inherently anti-social movement that has a parasitic relationship with civilisation not unlike that of the Jews. there's actually a good reason why many prominent shit-stabbers are also kikes and vice versa

youtu.be/tsgmV7AYhvU?t=2m38s

wait op u dont want a rubber cooper cock?

The jews want to limit population growth + increase spending on material goods. This means homos and trannies are good.

Sup Forums is filled with faggots. They come here to practice taking insults so they dont cry like the faggots they are when they eecieve some irl. Expect most of these homos to cry about it

>Fucking godless infidels.

Try to put a better argument than that, look , i'm not gay, and I truly dislike gays and their kind, but I see them as people mentally ill.

Instead, I'm working in a place dealing with a lot of degenerates, here in the power plant where I work, all that people looks "normal"...but are degenerates in secret, they are the ones bearing their sickness and propagating it.

Is like AIDS, the ones where the symptoms are present cant infect other people, because they are weak and fucked...instead the ones that the virus is not active are the ones propagating the disease.

Exactly the same goes for homosexuality.

>homosexuality is unacceptable to the vast majority of people on the planet, and pretty much every religion you can think of
So do more liberal branches of Abrahamic faiths not count as """real""" religion? What about Buddhism? What about Confucianism? What about the countless minor religions?
>healthy people are repulsed by it
Let me guess, healthy people who aren't repulsed aren't """real""" healthy people?

when you come up with a more liberal interpretation of the word of God, you aren't creating a "branch", you're committing heresy

also come to Asia and see how much Buddhists and Chinese/Koreans (Confucianism isn't a religion you know) tolerate your faggotry, retard

Keep voting in this poll. I'm actually interested in the results.

why does Sup Forums have so many brainlets that irrationally hate homosexuality
>muh christianity

>t. Bruce Goldberg

Religious reddit /r/the_donald fag memers

>religious dissent is heresy
Here goes the No True Scotsman train...
Also, China removed homosexuality from the list of mental illnesses over 15 years ago. In the Middle Ages and before in China, it was very much accepted.

Kys then leave a suicide note stating a faggot killed you

Why is it a virtue for men to be "alpha" then? It plays on animalistic power structures yet yall make it look like the true way to live. Not every male is made to be macho because of our varied personalities and how the quest for success is impossible for some by definition. Also people rag on trans people for not being thier birth gender? Would we be above animals if we don't have such a strict definition of being male or female?

once again, please go to China and talk with a common Chinese person about your predilection for semen. See how far your appeal to the Middle Ages gets you

naive white retards thinking Asia is as stupid as you, LOL

bring the law of god back, screw the faggots

japs are like the gayest race i mean just lookt at their stars, google akihabara and shit bricks, you are the only country more cucked than us by the usa

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi w
Wabarakatuh

I am a Canadian born Muslim here to hold a q&a and allow you members of Sup Forums to ask me any questions you have. Remember to keep it civil and clean.

All these American flags defending sodomy absolutely fucking sicken me.

>leaf

You should know the power of memes from being on this board, so you will understand me when I say

>molestation is how fags breed

Is this you in the pic, jappy?

Your knowledge of genetics is some high school grade shit, it pisses me off someone always comes with these kind of comments "oh it will die out". Even with a Mendel experiment you can find how a "gay gene" can survive without gays breeding. One easy way is that it may be related to another gene like attractiveness or the smoothness of your hair or some other random shit, a more complicated outlook is that it may be epigenetics, it's a thing that turns on at some point.

Christcuck detected.

You are fucking retarded if you think Iran has maybe like at most 2 gays.

>japan

I mean, even if you do that won't help your birthrate when hetero males aren't having enough sex.

You need either a war and nationalism to get people fucking, or you need an influx of people that are willing to fuck.

>it's his secret proxy gay fetish pink swastika bread
Japanese food tastes like shit. And like nothing. It looks nice but I hate it so nuke the ocean. Home of earthquake and misery. At least your vaginas are horizontal. Makes for better mother fuckery

>all the faggots ITT are either American or Canadian

Proving my point that it's cultural.

Either that or something in the water over there.

I'm so glad your failed blood line dies with you, you fucking failed abortion.

>How can we re-criminalize homosexuality?

Why would we want to? The more gays are freed from political oppression, the more they are free to stop tying their sexual orientation to their political preferences.

Many gays only support the Democrats because of the push for gay rights. Once Obama signed gay marriage into law, he ironically freed them from Democrat control. Tons of them economically conservative, or libertarian leaning. Not all of them want to be brainwashed by the left.

If we free them, they help free us.

Fags are gross man. I've been knocking out kids for years now.

holy shit kek says faggots gtfo

I find your concept of god debasing and not worthy of vain mention

shit bait as in what? what do you mean bait

This, getting triggered about gays just gives liberal parties more voters.

>gay couple adopts straight kid
>straight kid lives whole life under the gay ideology
>straight kid ends up being brainwashed and gay

and its okay to you?