Mars Wars Predictions

Are territorial wars on Mars unavoidable? Who will be the major players?

Can someone give me the basic gestalt?

I'M ZODANGAN
SON OF A BITCH RED MARTIAN
RED MARTIAN IS CALOT
RED MARTIAN IS CALOT DISGUSTING
JOHN CARTER IS A MURDERER
FUCKING HELIUM

Grow up child. There is no REAL space program.

As always : Kek wins it all. No matter who we will fight against.

Russia VS america VS UAE + india VS China

China

>Who will be the major players?
China vs. Russia. US will join the winning side.

the mechanicus and the bogdanoffs

There's nothing there, dude.

nice one thailand

>China
Barely have a space program. Literally irrelevant.

>territorial wars on Mars

Maybe describe what you mean by that?

What is valuable enough there to draw anyone into conflict?

I'm guessing you don't know a fucking thing about Mars that is in any way connected to reality. But, feel free to surprise me.

>Who will be the major players?

The Bogdanoffs will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>planet covered in sand
middle east will have a boner for Mars

The whole plan is to colonize and discover what is valuable. If multiple countries believe they have a claim to land on mars, then it is logical to assume there would eventually be some disagreements over who has claim to certain areas. It isn't out of the realm of possibility that at some point in the future there is violent conflict. Seemed pretty straight-forward, but here's your rundown.

>America and Russia team up to rape some Chinks in the ass on Mars
Would be pretty neat.

If mars gets to the point where it is self sustaining(which is needed for mars to be of interest territorially) then there is no way any current countries would be directly involved. Mars would have its own population/countries that would start as chinese/USA/etc but eventually seperate since why tf would they pay taxes to people on earth or be under a earth banner.

>colonize Mars
> realm of possibility

Well, there's your problem right there.

> (you) don't know a fucking thing about Mars that is in any way connected to reality

No need to waste any further time here.

We will never get to fight in an epic space battle against Martian separatists. Feels bad.

The earth will become uninhabitable soon.
Mars is only hope... perhaps the moon (but usa already sold it to china) Mars is best because all the dinos that were there are dead in ground as oil now.
Humans are addicted to oil for some strange reason.

Why are you people so obsessed with the word "Gestalt"?

I mean Tuvalu and Micronesia are probably the biggest threat

I predict the mars situation will probably be the first example of real diplomacy globally.

Would space colonization even work without a unified Earth? I don't see it going well without it.

>Mars is in the goldilocks zone

>better conditions for building a long term habitat on Mars than the moon

>we will never colonize Mars

Go away Democrats.

Agreed. I reject the current subversive brand of globalism, but I think we would need some unity among the countries. Maybe only the western world should go to Mars.

mars isn't worth shit

Thanks, Ahmed.

a war on mars would just be silly

That's what the UN was supposed to be.

However after the moon missions became regular and everyone figured out the moon was a giant ball of Anthrax that fucks literally everything up, we stopped doing anything groundbreaking after the 1970's.

>and no, the SST program was a massive failure that does not count

IT WILL BE IMPERIUM OF MAN AGAINIST FILTHY XENO INVADERS

islam hopes to have its own planet. the deserts would suit them

you can barely send unmanned rovers and you think people will start a civilization there any time soon

That's obviously a model. NASA has never been into space.

Everyone on Mars gets nuked after somebody shoots the muslim rocket from UAE 100 years from now.

Maybe not within our lifetime.

Open your eyes people Mars is just a distraction to keep us from finding out what the Jews were up to on Eros.

Probably US vs China. The EU will likely be in turmoil in the coming decades and Russia will be too focused trying to take shit over on earth.

>All these mars plebs
GET BACK TO WORK MINER

and fuck those Ultor fucks.
If they had just done their job and kept those miners working none of this would have happened

Andorra, Mongolia, Puerto Rico and Swaziland will be the key players in the Martian Partition Wars. In all three of them

What is on mars that makes it so special? Last time I checked there was nothing to eat or drink and no air to breathe.

>fighting over dirt
maybe if islam ends up ruling the entire world.

what the hell happened to create that canyon?

Because we are gestalt

>canyon

It was a deep sea trench a very long time ago before the tectonic plates stopped shifting, the atmosphere began to be eaten away by solar radiation, and things generally just went to shit.

>fun fact
>water Springs up from time to time in these areas, but they won't send the Mars Rover to investigate or land one at the pole due to fear of "biological contamination"

>all the plebs ITT naming countries which currently exist

lmao, it's probably going to be the Third Eurasian Khanate vs the Wewuz Kangdom or some such

>Venus is in the goldilocks zone
>Venus is closer to Earth than Mars is
>Venus has Earth like gravity
>Venus has a thick, minable atmosphere
>we will never colonize mars

I blame the Musk shills

but mars is a cold desert

To many variants op

The US is the only country on the planet who could fund a expedition there

Classic space based superpowers Poland and India.

A tale of plumbers and shitters.