The movie Get Out, which is about a black man in an interracial couple being chased and hunted by a pack of white...

The movie Get Out, which is about a black man in an interracial couple being chased and hunted by a pack of white, conservative, Trump voters. Everyone isn't loving this movie, Democrats and republicans alike, it even has a 100% on zRptten Tomtoes. Your glorious Drumpf has been BTFO'd once again by Hollywood again. What's your response Sup Forums?

Former white guy and ex trump voter here, its funny to see him rush and turn. This guy is unfit to lead and i hope to God he doesnt get atomic passwords

>a black man in an interracial couple being chased and hunted by a pack of white, conservative, Trump voters

What's not to love?

The whiteys in this movie are libruls tho

It's a funny movie, it has no hidden messages. The premise is literally "man look at the weird shit white people do like use lacrosse sticks as weapons and funeral bingo and shit"

Checked and kek'd

>Everyone isn't loving this movie
>100% on zRptten Tomtoes
>What's your response Sup Forums?
College served you well.

Yeah haha what a dumb ass, even if you didn't go to collage you should know to double check your work

Wtf are you yammering on about?

I've only seen the trailer for it, it seems to be a movie of a black guy who views a well-to-do white family as somehow inherently evil or creepy.

>Black guy 1 sticks his fist out to black guy 2 for a fist bump
>Black guy 2 goes for a handshake
>Somehow the guy who goes for a handshake is the creepy one

Maybe they wanna kill off good manners or something?

They don't want to appropriate white culture

>another movie that bashes white conservatives

It's nothing new op kek. Movie looks entertaining so I won't hate on it.

What is funeral bingo?

Only rural nuclear codes voted for my 8 year old daughter. City people all voted for I'm literally shaking.

77 yous to this image will cancel the release of the movie

Ten years ago, this would've been a Dave Chapelle skit.

Good, niggers won't date whites anymore. Thank you white Hollywood liberals!

kek

Confirmed for not knowing the movie, god damn you're retarded.

It's a fucking satire about how white people love black people so much, they want to be them, SPOILER:
>They're replacing white peoples brains with black bodies

Well, it would be nice if there was a backlash against all the black worship that goes on in the white leftist community. If that comes from this movie I will be happy.

So sick of white leftist faggots sucking nigger dick to look progressive and pretend they are fucking kanye west and lil wayne

>collage
Irony is a cruel mistress.

We should get behind this movie.
It's basically what we want niggers to do.

>Get out of our countries.

>Couple black guys with stitches on their heads all high fiving each other about how they're black and now are part of the minority
>Let's now hang out with "our people"
>Cut to them being pushed into a police car with one dead on the ground in front of a liquor store
>"No, officer you don't understand, I didn't know the gun was loaded!"
>BLACKED