Why are blacks all such blindly pro-democrat zombies?

I'm beginning to suspect it's something hardwired into them and that not a single black person is actually capable of overriding the program.

There's a black woman at my workplace who agrees with Trump on EVERYTHING and is like halfway to being Sup Forums on some things. She literally said once that other countries are dumping their low-life trash on us and that people of different races shouldn't live together. Wants illegals deported, etc of course. Yet she still blindly backed Hillary Clinton and always came up with some abstract reason to bash Trump if someone asked her why.

Then there's another black I know. Hates transgenders, is repulsed by Obama's law to let men go into the women's bathroom. Today I heard her bashing Trump for REPEALING THAT LAW. While bashing "Bruce" Jenner in the same breath.

What is going on here?

Commies

Because gibs.

three wods

gibs
me
dat

Conservatives generally have a higher iq.

Welfare. The Democrats have indoctrinated blacks into believing that they are entitled to government handouts. Of course they'll vehemently oppose anyone who threatens to reduce their 'rights'. Anyone would.

Holy shit. His nose has muscle definition

didn't the democrats form the KKK?
this fact alone should completely BTFO any black liberal

Kek

>Dems encourage black women to stay unpartnered because da gubmint gonna gimme dem money fo ma kids
>fatherless black children grow up dependent on the government, constantly reinforced by their mother's leeching and encouragement of said leeching
>black children grow up to stay in da hood fo dem gibsmedats

and the cycle repeats

Bump. The jews are shilling hard on pol right now so I hope your thread gets attention.

>A party full of people who will gladly pander to them for votes
vs.
>A party full of people who are openly and unapologetically hostile to them
Hmmm... really makes you think...

Welcome to the Salty Talmud. How Jew are you?

I understand/agree with that, but these blacks in question have been working their whole life and they're still this blindly pro-democrat.

Really tho, all memes aside It's a cultlike mentality

the black woman you mentioned, though she is Republican it seems on almost every issue, would never call herself a Republican for fear of being called a coon or an Uncle Tom

This is one of the worst possible labels to have as a black person living in a black community. Blacks who are seen as white sympathizers are shunned and mocked. The only worse thing you can be is a snitch.

Very simple
>Muh gibs
That's the only reason... and the (((media))) but mainly welfare

low IQ = problems delaying gratification and planning ahead = not caring about anything but being given more welfare

Because all of their local politicians are black democrats and they get the gibs for voting dem

Herd mentality.

Welfare vs no welfare.

It's a hardwired leftist thing.
Welfare countries divide people into two categories -those who fund and those who receive.
Every leftist will argue that needy people must be helped with money and then attempt to classify as one of the needy I.e stay jobless.

Why are you having political discussions at work with a people known to scatter serious accusations whenever they get in trouble?

Years of conditioning is hard to escape. Most people don't realize it but 'black culture' has always had more in common with conservative ideals than liberal ideals.

>nobody takes Jesus more seriously than elderly black women
>rampant homophobia
>dealing drugs is basically a business without government regulations

because:
>gibs
>white devil; reparations foh slavery!

and that's about it

>What is going on here?

Not a lot.

Its Low IQ.

Why do you think the politicians suck up to these idiots so much. They know if you give them a bit of love and promise them things they will vote for you their entire lives.

Non whites are the death of white democracies because they vote for their own interests.

Gibsmedat is a hell of a drug.

Their breeding made them that way. They were breed to be dimwitted work horses that follow "masuh's" every word. That factor is stil, prevalent within them today,and the Democrats recognize this and use them to their advantage.

Precisely,most minorities with the exception of a few do not see themselves as members of the nation,they look out for themselves,those who band with them,and their kin.