ITS THE STATE

>the reason why there's an heroin epidemic in the usa is because of their addiction to the state

youtube.com/watch?v=h7OIgeQscik

starts at 48min

Why are ancap this fucking retarded ? even the biggest stormfag on earth don't blame the jews as lightly as the average ancaps blame the state

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488012085879.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is your argument?

I'm uh, not uh... detecting an argument here? Can anyone else identify an argument?

here's a cute girl to get you thinking

>Detectinganargumentnopenotanargument.jpg

argument levels below minimum thresholds

Retarded meme, you say that because you don't like what you hear and "not an argument" is not an argument either.
Consider suicide for even liking this kike, useful idiots

>doesn't make an argument
>hurr durr you didn't make an argument either!

The fuck are we supposed to argue against?

kys famalamadingdong

>t. filthy fucking Jew

he doesnt make an argument he just blame de state without evidence and i call him a fucking retard for it

kys faggots

You people misuse it
>Waa I don't like what you say shut up not an argument waa my ancap ideology totally isn't even more retarded than communism
(((You)))

>implying the state isn't the jew

stupid fucking leaf ousting himself as a god damn retarded faggot again

Not even an ancap, but you haven't made an argument. I can't argue against a non-argument.

Molymeme is good when he does "statistics heavy" presentations, in fact those tend to be great. The rest you can put in the dumpster.

Moly is Jewish and will never name the Jew because of this.

"KYS" hmmmm: argument not identified.

Most heroin addiction in this country is the result of unemployed young adults with no future. Guess whos fault it is that this nation is undergoing massive corruption and cronyism at the expense of massive inflation and unemployment?

are you hard of thinking?
the argument is implied

>Guess whos fault it is that this nation is undergoing massive corruption and cronyism at the expense of massive inflation and unemployment?

does it matter what one may answer to that?
you clearly have an answer in mind

memes aside, why do people call in and ask this faggot questions like he's the oracle of delphi

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488012085879.webm

He's pretty brutal here though
>the jew callers squealing squirming voice
>kek

I've been watching his stuff about history figures.
Its pretty neat. I already knew about Che Guevara being a terrible murderer, but I didnt know the story behind Carl Marx which is pretty hilarious.

Every time he has a conversation with some commie or some shit they sound like this.

Its like they're all clone warriors.

I've been on the front lines of the opioid epidemic. Working with LEO and treatment providers.
Pretty much everybody agrees that the opioid epidemic is the result of overprescribing of opioid pain meds ever since the AMA loosened the prescribing guidelines for opioids and started considering pain a "vital sign". There are a lot of facets to it but that was the biggest cause and everything else for the most part stems from that.

Just skimmed through the video and this guy has no clue what he's talking about as far as the opioid epidemic is concerned.

Who's the one to blame, the one instigating the man with the gun or the man who pulls the trigger, next.