Will liberals be saying this 8 years later?

Will liberals be saying this 8 years later?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lilyallen/status/835441593528254464
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Drumpf will be long gone by then and not worthy of any meaningful example other than that concerning voting anomalies due to mass retardation.

Armpit hair

more of this girl?

Jesus dude

why do all her names on social media have frog in them? this is all seemingly before pepe become mainstream too. what does kek have planned for this girl?

This girl could model if she didn't look like a piece of old dry soap.

leave her be. She likes the grateful dead, she is not a threat

She's not even remotely attractive.

You have pedastry tendencies if you find pic related attractive

Nah, they'll chimp out and have a deep state led "uprising" and be rotting in a pile somewhere.

ah we are doing 4 panels now?

>Will liberals be saying this 8 years later?

Yes. Even if he turns out to be the best president ever they'll find something, they'll never get over the fact that he won.

What about 'The' Rock?

They want our attention to feed off of. It's like when girls used to tease guys for liking video games, then suddenly tried to hop on the bandwagon to get attention from guys.

If we all decided to have a huge NatSoc party with music, beer, and games, and looked like we were having fun, they'd want to join too (ironically) just to get attention.

Here's a real easy way to tell
Do you still hear the Bush did 9/11 meme?
If so then you have your answer, George Bush hasn't been President in literally 9 years and it's been 18 years since 9/11
We will hear retards say drumpf for the next 3 decades(assuming we don't just murder them all, re-education them, or ship them out of the country)

>Armpit hair

The hair itself doesn't really offend me. I think I could get used to it if I had to. Whatever. But there's also the feminist part of it that I just can't stomach.

I want to cum on her face

>You have pedastry tendencies if you find pic related attractive

Well then spank me sideways and call me Milo because I think she's totes adorbs.

>What about 'The' Rock?

He would have kicked Jabroni Jeb!'s candy ass from D.C. to Guacamoletown and back again.

Jeb is lucky he got Trump.

Faggot.

This.

ok retard, that didnt answer my question at all.

>I want to cum on her face

And roughly pull down on a fistfull of hair at the lower back of her head to tilt her face up while doing it?

Aug only likes bbc

I wonder what music she makes.

is that her TONGUE? ive seen this image floating around, does anyone have the video? what IS that THING IN HER MOUTH??? VIDEO PLEASE

It's a cookie.

She will be Barron's first fuck puppet, it is the will of Kek

>armpit hair
you have piqued my interest

Wow that's fucking gross

She's so gross

Manfaced bitch

Stop posting her

Your digits say you're a filthy fucking liar, user.

>summer dress
>no bare feet

What's the fucking point?

She's probably 15 in this picture.

dunno
she's pretty qt and so is her senpai

>senpai
You mean mom?

Why are burgers so fucking dumb?

Go back and read the post again.

10/10

>There will be liberals in 8 years
Wrong

She reminds me of Chloe from Life is Strange.

probably punk

faggot

being able to actually walk?

cute :3

What did she mean by that?

I'm what's know as a "white hat troller". Sure, I troll people, but I only troll for good. I have over 700 troll tweets at Donald Drumpf, Milo Indianapolis, and other nazis. I have five separate twitters that I operate all at the same time. If you're one of this Alt-Reich assholes, prepare to get trolled.

how are black people even considered attractive

BIG

fuck off shilling this whore

I could give two shits what my waitress at dennys with a political science degree says

>switzerland taking the moral high ground on prostitution

What a waste.

Fucking feminism, man. My girlfriend's sister used to be the prettiest little thing. Think Piper Perri or Lil Lupe (pre boob job) body type. She could've easily lived forever under the care of some dude who isn't influential enough to be one of the elites responsible for pizzagate but feminism ruined her. She went from pretty and petite to blue short hair with hairy armpits and legbeards. Fucking gross. She still gives me a boner because she lost the colored hair and let it grow but whenever I think of the legbeards and such that she still sports....

What a waste.

Thank god feminism is not "trendy" in Portugal!
O__O
I feel for you user!

Maybe our friend Mike can give a hand!

Any pictures of her FEET? Please I need them..

I fucking hate this ugly bitch. She has a punchable face. Stop praising her.

no

Not necessarily. If the wheels come off of poplar MSMs, then people will be getting news and opinion pieces from Youtube or whatever. And Youtube is a redpill machine.
But people in CNN etc. bubble machine will still believe Trump kills kittens and LGBTQs.

The search continues

other than the BBC meme, liberal girls can tend to choose to hook up with blacks purely to signal virtue

shes mine and shes perfect :)

There are no good pictures, only 1 where she is wearing sandals and has pink hair but I can't find it..

i hope 8 years later they will not be able to talk on public at all

...it's the closest thing i got

>she

>is cute

DELET

GET IN HERE AND VOTE!!

LESS THAN AN HOUR TO GO!!

twitter.com/lilyallen/status/835441593528254464

Damn, this thread is still up? Give up on her, guys, she doesn't know you even exist and doesn't care. She has her own life with friends (something you all should consider getting) making you irrelevant.

There's going to be some sort of violent confrontation, stopping just short of civil war by that time - so no. When everyone gets reminded about how horrible large scale violence is the overton window will shift dramatically.

This girl is fucking trash.
She looks vaguely cute but you can just TELL that the minute she opens her outh its full blown degenerate leftist garbage.

STAY AWAY FROM SHORT GIRLS WITH SHORT HAIR AND UPTURNED NOSES
THESE ARE RED FLAGS

Imagine the rallys

i think youre over reacting, gramps

No. They won't be saying anything at all.

Anyone got the nazi outfit version?

Gotchu senpai :3

Kys neet. She sucks

thanks filipibro

No KKK hood shoop on this one. Too much winning has made us lazy.

Probably that annoying banjo shit that crusties listen to

>gramps
Im 23 and that sloot it complete liberal trash.
She KNOWS what she looks like and she knows what's trendy, neither require hard work or thinking.

I HATE SEEING FELLOW MEN FALL FOR FUCKING 5/10s LIKE THIS HAVE SOME PRIDE

This looks like before she became an ugly carhart wearing retard.

>Why are burgers so fucking dumb?
Because of our generics.

This guy gets it

ITT: Sup Forums obsesses over a woman thar wouldn't touch them with a 10foot electrified pole IRL.

>spends his time worrying about what other guys find attractive or interesting

time for your metamucil, grampy

>drumbfph made America better by building a wall, but bill Clinton thought of it 20 years earlier

>checkmate dgrumphf

>begin deepthroating her
>her neck diameter doubles

>FINALLY....THE ROCK...HAS COME BACK TO DC

Honestly I'd vote for pretty much any wrestler to win, they're all fairly redpilled
>tfw no Hogan/Johnson ticket

>he thinks there will be any liberals in 8 years
wew

>she didn't meet your high standards established by masturbating in your lonely room to movies starring prostitutes

ur probably the role model of success at the mental ward