Why do white people hate middle easterners and north africans so much when we're the most related racially out of all...

Why do white people hate middle easterners and north africans so much when we're the most related racially out of all races out there. When civilization, including what we know as modern day western civ, started and has it's roots in the middle east, when all your religions are middle eastern and many of your wives sons have middle eastern fathers?

Ive never understood this

white people relate to muslims in the same way medicine relates to cancer

Cool story but im talking about religion.

If anything the Zionists would want us fighting.

We hate you because you want to enslave your betters with your retarded cult worshiping a child molester. If you were atheists or even coptics you'd be fine.

Well, that and the fact that you're low IQ goat fuckers.

Nice excuses. I dont even think you know why you hate us.

It's the generations of cousin fucking that ruined it for you guys. Y'all should really cut that out

And apparently you can't read simple English either.
Yet another point for the inbred desert retards!

Islam.

Had the Middle East and North Africa not been taken over the Arabs it would likely be as advanced as Europe.

Until a hundred years ago most westerners were marrying their cousins as well.

Cousin marriages arent as harmful as you think in regards to I.q damage, though im personally not for the practice myself and the place I come from cousin marriages are in the minority and dying down.

You've been our mortal enemies for millenia and you continue as such. We should wipe you from existence along with the spics, abos and niggers.

Even though I dont like islam much, thats just not true. Islam only stamped out progress for a short amount of time. What really impacted our technological advancement was the turkic and mongol invasions, specifically the mongols, also the recent wars and meddlings by israel, america and their western allies.

How does a brown smelly Arabic nigger get a hot qt thicc white woman?

How come I'm still a virgin?

For millennia? A millenia ago your ancestors were the enemies of europe and the world as your people were literal barbarians who didnt produce shit. Lol

White women find middle eastern men and features exotic despise what pol/ wants you to think. We're also alphas compared to white men, so that helps.

Muslims are inbred ape people that follow a "middle eastern religion" that's more like a death cult than a faith.
Real civilization was started by the Romans.

Middle easterners and north africans only make up 20% of muslims worldwide as most muslims are south asian and oriental asians in general. Muslim is not synonymous with middle eastern. Also, lslam has its ups and downs, though islam the way its practiced in the middle east on average is more of positive than a negative regarding our society e.g. we have less murders, rapes, homelessness, crimes, better values and a more stabilized society than other third world regions like christian parts of africa, asia and south america that are filled with degeneracy and societal collapse.

Cry me a river you fucking faggot.

what the fuck is the difference between mediterraneans and middle easterners?
there is a bit more african admixture in north africa (duh) but other than that, nothing at all

you're like 5'6" on average lol

Semites are like the uglier version of whites. You're a lot like Southern Europeans but all their unflattering traits (everything the color of brown, long faces, big noses) are even more exaggerated

significantly less intelligent than southern europeans also

ftbp

Islam began as a group of nomads wandering through the desert converting by the sword and swept through the Middle East after the fall of Rome.

To be fair the Greeks and the Persians had hated each other for centuries, the byzantines were still able to remain in control of their half of the Empire for a thousand years, but the Islamic hordes continued their bloody march of conversion by the sword.

Once Islam began conquering Roman Territory and began ruling the citizens under shira, they ceased to be the people they once were. No more Phonechians, Hittites, Persians, Carthaginians or Romans are around today. They were swallowed by Islam.

Taking Jerusalem was a crime against father Rome, Breaching the walls of Constantinople and converting the holy church was murder.

Islam has destroyed thousands of years of history and buries any but their own, spreading like a cancer into the world.

A loooong history of bad blood, lets not get into who started what because after 1400 years its basically become cultural. Islam and Christianity basically see each other as needing to be converted or exterminated.

If you look Iraqi Christians tend to be welcomed with open arms in many western states so long as they make their beliefs known. Personally, controlling for IQ and birth defects I have no issues with middle eastern people that aren't practicing muslims, and even extend that to those that are barely practicing. Iran tends to get a pass as the Shia tend to be less of a issue than the Sunni in the western worldview, the reasons for that are up for debate