Guy, have you ever seen the other side of the sun? I don't think so

Guy, have you ever seen the other side of the sun? I don't think so.

The sun is actually closer to the earth than the moon is. Think about it, have you ever seen a solar eclipse? You probably have, but its fake. That's actually the bottom of the sun. The bottom emanates no light, thus, the fake solar eclipse.

Go on and laugh all you want, I've done my research, have you?

Other urls found in this thread:

naij.com/57422.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can see through the sun, though. Sunspots.

I imagine you missed that in your research.

Its thataway -------------->

So how does the earth revolve around the sun then?

it's true.
OP is redpilling us.
North Korea already beat us there.

naij.com/57422.html

the theory of relativity isnt a theory, we have a metaphysical observation of reality. we dont actually orbit but from our perspective it appears we do, but its an illusion

What are you even talking about? How does it appear that we orbit? How does the sun move in the days sky. Explain night then?

Can I have some drugs or have you already smoked everything?

>naij.com/57422.html

See
We're stuck in space, we do not move. The moon moves though. The sun actually spins like a coin on a tabletop.

the bottom of the sun can't be disconnected from the sun.

also

Ignore the Sphere shills. Flat Sun Theory is true.

the bottom and top of the sun exist in the same physical space. Everything in the world is tied into location PRIME and is intimately connected. Youre right that they cant be disconnected, but thats because everything is connected.

>have you ever seen a solar eclipse?
Yes 1993 or 4 Columbus, Ohio. Also funny bc the first one only visible from the US in its history is sometime this August.

God

literally just a failing in the consensual reality we exist in. stories like this happen sometimes because when youre younger your more open to subversion by big corporations like NASA (which is actually a private company), but as you grow older it gets harder for these metaphysical lies to be implanted.

in 10 years we'll have people claiming to have seen solar eclipses in 2015 as well. screen cap this

I was 8, had ringworm from baseball, and was at my mom's work in the middle of a nigger infested hood instead of my nigger infested elementary. Went outside in the work parking lot with my own two eyes. I was in the middle of playing Chuck Yeager's Flight Simulator on the computer.

Lmao it happened.

Solar eclipses are nothing more than the sun TILTING towards the earth. Thats why solar eclipses look the way they do.

Based Chuck Yeager

having intense and "accurate" recall is the number 1 tipoff that something has been fabricated user.

im sorry but it didn't happen

You were never born

Can you prove it to me?