What was Sup Forums like during the boston bombings?

What was Sup Forums like during the boston bombings?

>please be muslims please be muslims please be muslims

Bon Jovi.

>that pic

Fuck. Usually when I see people with their legs missing they're dead. He's realizing how difficult his life is going to be if he even survives. Those eyes.

what do you think the pain was like?

He probably got those sweet robot metal hook legs. He'll be fine.

He killed himself 3 months later.

I'm pretty sure he's just in shock, mate.

When I was in high school we had some dickhead motivational speaker with one of those neat robot arms come speak to us.
God I hate amputees so fucking much.

Oh my god, it was hilarious. This board was at it's height before gamergate and internet aristocrat flooded this board. We need moot back and need to purge these alt-right and frog posters.

no pain. All fake. Not even a drop of blood on the street.

He's obviously in shock but I still think his expression is very telling.

Lots of memes about that pic. They also thought the Asian in the back was cute.

Doesn't something happen when your get dismembered, like blood flow is constricted or something?

I might be talking out of my arse, but I read something along those lines.

Like it is during every happening: a party. People were photoshopping pictures of gore to make them look funny, making jokes (I remember someone called that guy Legolas), "the media: please let it be a white guy, please let it be a white guy, please let it be a white guy," etc.

In the next couple days, Sup Forums was scouring security camera footage, trying to discern what people in the crowd looked suspicious and capable of placing the bombs. I remember there were two couples singled out by Sup Forums, and one was in fact the Tsarnaev brothers.

In my opinion, the day they chased them was better. Everyone was hanging out listening to the police scanners
>NYPD showing up with hotdogs
>that In-and-Out guy
>JESUS, WATCH YOUR FUCKING MIC

What was /k/ like during Sandy Hook?

Oh, you didn't see the pic of him when he came back from Afghanistan without legs, did you?

It's only going to get worse from here, user. There's no hope. Sup Forums is practically Reddit at this point, only kept afloat due to the lack of downvoting and karma bullshit.

No Dr. Arse, you make perfect sense!

CHECKED
Did Sup Forums keep taking responsibility? I don't remember. Also
>tough ruck

What a newfag thinking that was old. Nigga you should of been here since news.

He's got tourniquets on his legs, mate.

I wasn't on Sup Forums back then. Twitter was talking about baseball one second then filthy subhuman vermin moose limbs. Most of us knew right away. Shitlibs were doing lots of hand wringing and virtue signaling as usual. Neocons wanted to send other people's sons and daughters to war right away as usual.

triggered because your biggest hardship is getting a job and you cant even overcome that

The best thing about it was the crisis actor psyop that was unloaded on the internet literally a few hours after the bombing, to muddy the waters for things like Sandy Hook.

Everyone on Sup Forums after 2009 is cancer.

>What was Sup Forums like during the boston bombings?
Totally shitty.
They were all like: "Oh, the bomber is so cute! I'm gay for Djokhar Tsarnayev!"
True story.

Instantly calling it a conspiracy

Sup Forums knew it was the kikes

There were some white dudes with backpacks too, could have been spooks. I don't know if that angle was ever really investigated, what with Joker conveniently losing the power of speech and writing a confession on a boat or whatever.

Best memes were from the Boston Lockdown right after though.

>boston bombing is oldfag history
Pls no

rekd

Did it really happen?

People kept accusing Chris Dorner and posting photoshopped images of him standing on rooftops

Sad.

Should share if u can find the pic.
Also checked

No I mean without any medical assistance at all, there's a small period where the blood vessels constrict.

Also, pretty aesthetic pic.

I was pro-boston bombers.

It was pretty intense, but the happenings hunt for the brothers and the militarization of Boston was even better

Now get the fuck out newfag.

Yes but the bombers were likely patsies, the crisis actor thing was a deflection from that and to confuse people about incidents where actors are actually used.

>photoshopped

Yeah, okay pal.

I couldn't post mine because you beat me to it. Thanks!

>No I mean without any medical assistance at all, there's a small period where the blood vessels constrict.
Yeah, but it's not enough to stop arterial bloodflow in any way.
>Also, pretty aesthetic pic.
Yeah, it's not a live shot after all. The guy's an amputee veteran helping with corpsman training, pretending to be a casualty.

Fake news.

False flag.

all the guys with the military shoes, ballcaps with the skulls, and backpacks were supposedly plainclothes security for the marathon. problem is, a lot of those types were the fake protesters provoking all the occupy and g8 riots

>What was Sup Forums like during the boston bombings?
epic

I have a script scrapes Sup Forums with the keyword 'happening' and alerts me of happenings while I go about my day.

That day it seemed like it was a real happening for once (back when we only had a few happenings per year and not 3-4 per month) and it was exactly like Sup Forums is now, instantly assuming the perpetrator was muslim and probably an immigrant.

Didn't only 2 people die?

His brains look like Sketti-O's.

Some kids died and a shitload of people got maimed for life when all those ball bearings and nails and shit ripped them in half

posting tons of pictures and going nuts about crisis actors.

wish i'd saved more, was pretty convincing stuff with consistent presence of the same people.

Who else has been on Sup Forums since at least 2006?

>Sup Forums
>2006

Are Chechens white?

Milk man memes
Rage later when Time or some shit made that magazine essentially glorifying one of the bombers because "OMG he's so cute ^-^ sqquuuee. no we're not acting like an edgy 13 year old girl."

It was great. It always great to see muricucks getting killed LUL.

I've been on this site since snacks was around and before that SomethingAwful and before that Tribal War forums and before that Stileproject and before that newsgroups.

I'm here since 2001.
Watching the Twin Towers fall was truly the greatest happening on Sup Forums.

>spoiling the fun

Did you watch the first plane strike, live?

Was astounding.

When Jewt added Sup Forums in 2011 his idea as a containment board pretty much failed since most pol memes end up cross contaminating the rest of the site just look at the state of Sup Forums these days

hahahhahahha

A bunch of retards sperging out and shouting about Sup Forums not existing back then is not fun.

alt.conspiracy here

And alt.2600 before the change

look it's probably easy to get a job in bong land because you're all a bunch of limp wristed faggots but where I live there aren't any jobs because they've all been taken, don't talk about things you know nothing of

Did he regrow his thighs and knee after the war?

yeah, came totally unexpected.

This.

Probably none at the time the photo was made.
That guy is in a deep shock, he doesn't feel anything.

this is obviously fake, the knee is too far out of the leg, also notice the white bandages before the knee, its a fake leg.
And how did they INSTANTLY get a wheelchair from no-where hahahahahah the goyim knows.

Either he already has amputated his legs or he is sitting on at least the left one.
shut it down

i have always thought some are fake. but i dont know, this one did not look fake

Fake and gay.

Those don't look alike at all. The one on the left has ass, leg and knee, the one on the right nothing from belly button down.

Also their faces are totally different.
Are you on the spectrum maybe? Faceblindness is a symptom of autism, you should get yourself checked.

Looked through my old folder and found some pics from the bombing.

>I have always had such a low self-esteem in regards to my intellect and wisdom, I've had to boost it by fooling myself into thinking I know more than others by believing in stupid conspiracy theories
I'd tip my fedora to you if I had one.

There wheelchair man in the smaller picture. Notice the store windows with the glass blown out onto the sidewalk. The fakers came out from that store and set up, as other plants, along with smoke + confusion obstructed the view

dont you have at least a bit of doubt, no fedora needed

When was the last terrorist attack in the US that wasn't a Mossad false flag?

>reddit got the credit for identifying the Tsarnaev brothers

I remember Reddit blaming some Muslim kid for the bombing and him killing himself a few weeks later.
Kek.

yeah i remember they had a live feed, it was after that it was decided reddit must be censored no matter what

I recall a lot of cheering.

>Stupid questions?
>Is this radio a detonator?
>Why are we mistaking National Guard Civil Support Team members for a PMC group with little to no evidence?
>Why do we think ONLY Craft International wears caps with the symbol of an incredibly popular comic book character?
>Why is there security at a public event?
>Why did the man drop his backpack at some point?
>Am I retarded?

No. I'm neither so insecure or arrogant that I feel the need to bolster my self-esteem by thinking I'm privy to secrets about some massive, pointless conspiracy.

>bottle of red liquid
>store window blown outwards
... what?

HOLY SHIT user! A BOTTLE OF SPORTS DRINK! YOU'VE CRACKED THE CASE!!!

They weren't very powerful bombs.
The window probably shattered and then fell outward.
The windows 20 feet away aren't even cracked.

either deep in shock or experiencing the sharpest most horrible pain coming in steady pulses matching his heart rate.

I did not make the picture nor do i care if the assumptions are correct or not.
Just saved it back then because i think it's interesting.

all i remember was kevin "in and out" brennan

Bombs create a suction effect after they explode from the displaced air rushing back into where the explosion took place, it usually doesn't do much damage aside from broken windows tho.

Is he stepping on the confederate flag? DARK OMENS

MUH ROBO-DICK

More like "what was Sup Forums like"

>being so fucking new that you weren't even here for the boston bombings

reeee newfags reddit etc