So...

So, I got banned for 48 hours from Sup Forums for "spamming/reposting"at the exact time I downloaded the picture of the alien or whatever. This might be my 10th post ever made and I've been a lurker since 05. Haven't posted since the election. What the actual fuck?

Hope you get banned again.

fuck off Sup Forums
this is /x/ tier shit

The truth is out there

Dude I got banned for thread in november for no reason dont knpw whata going on

Do you like mudkips?

>Mfw this is turning into a meme to poss off the MODS

Neither do I. Lurk almost every day and never have seen anything odd like what's been going on

Liek*

I only lurk as well and decided to actually post on Sup Forums and it said i got banned for CP in november I have no fucking idea why

because we enforce STRICT rules top make sure every post is about politics...

stfu u fucking retard

i was there that night and it was fishy as fuck

Well, at least mine wasn't about pizza lol. Weird shit for sure, oh well time to let the thread die.

Thanks for the replies and good to know I'm not the only one noticing the oddities.

TRIGGERED

>Mods love BLACKED threads but hate ayyy threads
Really makes me think

Fuck off, leaf. Don't you have some muzzie cock to swallow?

Hopefully I can get unbanned abd get a reason why, wanted to post some nigey memes but cant now

OMG that's from the original. POST IS FAGGOT>=

>a deformed african is now an alien
I've got the real ayy lmao, but will only post it if you guys can show me some digits

oh my god shut the fuck up

Ayylmao threads dt the axe, but "Drumpft BTFO xD" and BLACKED ones stay for 220+replies?

Clearly mods don't give a fuck about politics

Doubles and OP gets permabanned

I wanted to make a post about the exact same thing.

why dont you stop dicking around and check these sick digits user?

banning alien threads isn't very politically correct to our extraterrestrial neighbors

post the high def eye and neck

I wonder why people think that pic is real jesus.

incredible

#alienlivesmatter

how

holy shit i thought same thing when saw that pic

1/2

2/2

I appreciate the moderator's using a sticky to prove a point. Excellent use of the moderator tools, but in all seriousness, we can't let these guys get access to the administrator control panel.

user better deliver

>Goy
Oy vey

Wow thanks mate. Are these real or what? They don't look real to me but I never saw a real ayy lmao.

lmao

just el em eh oh

F'n TRIGGERED ???!!!!! DELETE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
MODS!!!!!!!!!!! MMMOOOOOOODDDDSSSS!!!

How many times you have to get banned before you learn your fucking lesson you fucking retard.

Well they suggest the original would have been extremely high def

Probably still a psy op, but ask yourself - why work so hard to prune these threads when there's so much other off topic crap polluting these boards?

get me in screencap!!1

whats the point of this stupid meme

its not /pol related and it belongs in /trash

Madman

!!!

Another puzzle piece

Mods BTFO

How will the mods ever recover from this?