You there, what's your Memetic Warfare experience?

You there, what's your Memetic Warfare experience?

101st Memeborne

A good division, son.

I cut my teeth and did four tours in the habbo raid, provided tactical reconnaissance for POOLSCLOSED and earned a purple heart in operation club penguin

At your service!

>mfw I saw my fake #DraftOurDaughters ads floating around on normiebook

777th 'kekblessed' Battalion.

11 years shitposting as of this year.

rare Trumps

88th "Das KEK" Division

1 year of training on new
Stationed on Sup Forums for 10 years
Full active duty in the meme wars
Post meme war active duty.

you heard about the upcoming habbo raids?

Saw the actual potential of /new/. Was upset when moot shitcanned it and put effort in to try and help preserve the community by devoting time to keep a home for us by modding the chon. Things were just as fucky over there, but it was up until /new/ returned as Sup Forums and it became everything I imagined.

Bloody bastard battalion

Heard about them? Who do you think provided the Intel? I played a crucial part in target selection and designation. Any further information is classified and requires a LULZ5 clearance.

You're the new blood, I've been in service since before the Cold Meme War

A man named "internet historian". There will be a raid on the 10th anniversary of the first raid. There will also be one on world aids day.

B Company, 1st Battalion, Australian Shitposters Regiment

I watched as the soldiers of Sup Forums cracked Palin's account open by guessing her HS name by using Wikipedia. I watched Tom Green melt down at 2AM in the face of the piss ocean. I've seen men twisted to madness to the point where they mutilate their own by skullfucking the eye sockets of skulls and stuffing bees into their own uncircumcised cocks.

But long before you beautiful princes gave birth to our Chaos God I flooded ebaumsworld with gore and joined the ytmnd crusade, and assisted the chon's Low Orbiting out all voices except for the chan nation. Gaia, Fark, Goons, LUE, LiveJournal. All are dead so that Sup Forums and every mirror of Sup Forums are pure, concentrated meme. And it is beautiful.

You really are an oldfag. Salute.

See you there soldier

Let's hope most guys still know how to make aids protection swastikas

Those new recruits are all shit I tell ya what. There better be swastikas and lots of sharp pressed tuxedos and tightly trimmed afros or there will be hell to pay!

that's the black sun
is this part of kek's design?

A.E.G.I.S. Special Forces, deployed in the anticipated invasion of Reno that never came.
Now I also work in Snek's Aviation Division, trolling commies and democrats.

ayyys

tfw redpilling a "we dont need borders,being proud of your country is retarded" german cuck. and making him my friend.
(when you redpill someone,think like the person you are redpilling is a young usefull kid who is doing what he doesnt really like but doing it because thats what wiered loud people he cant relate to are doing) bring him home.

I better not see those fucking ginger rebels.

I've been a leaf for as long as I can remember. No one hated us until Trudeau came into power. We need to make Canada great again.

>This entire election

I created a Hillary Clinton Page and served up disinformation.

When the election came I told 5000 followers to text in their votes

Top fucking KEK

THIS
>... No one hated us until Trudeau came into power. We need to make Canada great again.

I have orders to shoot on sight, then ask questions

69th >A FUCKING LEAF division, tasked with training newfags by baiting them in a controlled environment

Feel the Bernier or Screeeeech for Leitch?