I feel like companies are ripping me off on every step. How do I protect myself from fake foods?

I feel like companies are ripping me off on every step. How do I protect myself from fake foods?

boredpanda.com/food-lies-trust-issues/

If I can't trust my food quality then how can I trust other people?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can I sue everyone on that list? How is this legal in the western world?

M A P L E D

>27% of the product is 100% juice?
Are you really this retarded Poland?

I don't want to check every damn smallprint. I don't want to think on how are they trying to trick me. I just want them to charge fair price for the quality product. Everything is a fucking scam.

You can't :^)

I'm glad polish Alma went bankrupt.
By the way, general Tesco manager admitted that they are sending worse products to Poland than the products they send to the west. How does it make you feel?
I'm sure you get worse products in Finland than in Germany.

Instead of getting premade foods, make your food yourself. Certain things you can't source American, coffee and tea for example don't grow in this climate, but that's basically it. Drink water, coffee, tea, and seltzer. Eat food you make yourself from basic ingredients. Basically all flour and meat is from the states. Some avocados are mexican and some luxury ingredients may be shipped in, but otherwise it's way too expensive to transport food long-distance.

I can't believe they got away with this one

well it does say "save 1/3"

>Instead of getting premade foods, make your food yourself.
How can I make my own food in the city?
I used to farm mealworms but that doesn't cut it. I don't have enough space in my flat to grow enough food to feed myself.

I think what he means is preparing your own meals. you can learn to bake and doing that just requires flour and eggs, maybe some secondary ingredients

How do I defend against this?
Should I take a normal can with me to the store and always compare can sizes?

There was a company here in northern Ireland that were selling butter that they imported from Europe but had "made in Ireland" on the label. They were not lying because the label, in fact, was made in Ireland and stuck on.

My guess is, in OPs pic, the can's design is made in America. The logo or something.

You're not suing anyone.

kek, I don't mean source the all the stuff, but you can buy basic ingredients instead of shitty foods and sugary drinks. The food jew can't lie to you much about shit like flour, so make your own bread loaves. Tastes better AND you can control the ingredients. Instead of fish, which is almost always shipped in from out-of-state, rely more on poultry and red meats. Get cheap vegetables like green beans or broccoli that can be produced in your climate.

What the fuck? Toblerone is fine down here.

I do prepare my own meals but making anything more complicated than potatoes, buckwheat or pancakes takes time.
I don't have time for that shit. I want to pay and get a quality, ready to eat product.

There are kids starving in Africa and you complain about your food? This is a white people problem you bigot.

That is a douchey thing to do, but in the other hand you have probably lower prices.

kek, don't use eggs when baking. Only recipes that use them are unhealthy. some flour, olive oil, and yeast+hot water can make an excellent french boule that's great for sandwiches or cut into wedges to go with your food. Per the cost of the ingredients, bread is actually super cheap to make.

I only eat fish I catch myself after seeing how they farm seafood in Thailand, fuck eating gook shit

How can you be this retarded? It's an US company, but produced in Canada which is cheaper than transporting it to Canada.

>eggs
>unhealthy

>but in the other hand you have probably lower prices
Nope, Alma posed as a "shop for rich people" with "quality products" for extra price. Fuck them. Everything was expensive as fuck in their stores and they still scammed people with their products regardless of the high price.

I make no knead bread every 2-3 days. The bread that becomes stale I grind and mix with dried parsley and garlic to bread things. Eating healthy is not that hard and when you make things you appreciate them more.

Impatience is a sin, not to mention degenerate.

I just made a schiacciata today. Takes about 30 mins to prep the dough then you work on something else while it rises. Then you take about a half hour to bake it, maybe watch an episode of some comedy on netflix, and you've got two loaves of delicious Italian flatbread.

>Per the cost of the ingredients, bread is actually super cheap to make
What about the price of electricity/gas?
I believe that baking a bread in an electrical baking machine makes is ultra expensive.

>tfw they started selling Arizona for more than 99c

These retailers will be the first to go on the day of the rope

>Impatience is a sin, not to mention degenerate.
Time is money.

Eggs aren't unhealthy, but like 90% of the recipes that call for eggs are shit like cakes or cookies. Don't fill yourself with that garbage, make yeasty breads instead. Great source of carbs to backup a protein-based meal.

That's clever, I'll remember that.

Isn't there in your city/village a store that sells made in the day actual bread? That can't be hard to find.

But money isn't happiness. Access to certain material goods can allow you to pursue goals which help your happiness, but you will find that sacrificing a bit of productivity for the sake of healthy and delicious food makes you much happier.

About a year ago I was in a huge grind, feeling like shit, legitimately thought about killing myself over personal stuff. Started cooking. Not like that magically fixes depression, but it made me feel productive and like I was making progress on my life. Got a lot done then.

>a store that sells made in the day actual bread?
They are dying out like crazy because of Lidl, Tesco etc that bake their own breads for dumping prices from cheap shit.
I won't travel literally kilometers to get the the real bakery.

Not really. It takes maybe 20 minutes of baking to produce two loaves of boule that can last you a week or two, especially if you're on your own. Two weeks worth of simple carbs with only 20 minutes of having the oven on? You really think you can't afford that?

Listen Guy,
I have deadlines.

^This. Companies like walmart do the same shit here. It's supposed to be illegal, but they have to be able to prove it and manage the legal expenses to make any charges.

I don't own an oven. Seriously.
I want to buy it but installing it in my kitchen will take around two days.

And those deadlines can't be put off by a combined maybe 45 minutes in the kitchen so you can bake bread?

Nope. I have to chose between Sup Forums and food preparation. I should be working right now.

Oh

Yeah, that's kind of a significant obstacle.

I don't know that I can help you then. In theory you could make bread with nothing but a campfire, but idk how to do that.

That's why you should live in a village in the surroundings of your workplace.
> Cheaper property/real estate
> Good food
> Good air
> Nature
> 30 minutes of driving to work is worth it

Lidl and our duopoly companies K and S market sells "made in Finland" pastries and batter comes from Estonia. Yeah you put them on oven in your shop but that shouldn't still give you "made in Finland" label.

>I'm sure you get worse products in Finland than in Germany.
I buy local food as much as I can. We have many good products to export but Finns don't know how to market. Rovio and Angry Birds is only expection. Even old big companies like Nokia tried to sell their mobile cellphones with "arbeit macht frei" slogan in Germany.

You dumb nigger canada has the safest food quality control on earth. Get raped buy refugees.

You have convinced me.
I will bake a cake in my deep frying pan.
How do you call a thick pancake that doesn't use eggs? I will use spices, flour, oil and water.

There is a "village" next to my University where I work and guess what. Only millionaires riding Tesla can afford to live there...

Lol that may not come out as well as you're going for.

You DO know how to make bread, right?

I said village not villa. I mean like a 1000 to 5000 people small town

>Doesn't know about flatbread.

It will be awesome. I do it all the time.
The trick is to use a non sticking frying pan and use small flame. You need to turn it around once it gets brown on the bottom. It tastes like bread.

Nigga have you never made real homemade bread?

I can get to my work in 20 minutes on foot or I can move away and buy a car.
Paying for a car seems stupid when you live so close to your place of work.
We have roads for cyclists and public transport in Poland, you know? Paying taxes and insurance for owning a car would ruin me.

Give me 15 minutes.

there is a ton of fraud in the fast food industry

it was just found out the chicken at subway only contains 50% actual chicken DNA...the rest is soy and filler

cbc.ca/news/business/marketplace-chicken-fast-food-1.3993967

just don't buy any kind of fast food and make your own meals from quality ingredients and you shouldn't have to worry

Now I wait

Just stop buying processed food. Meat, produce, dairy, eggs, and other ingredients only.

In hindsight I shouldn't have ussed oil. Still quality meal but look how much time it took.

That's fucking insane

Ufff...
How long can I live on carbs alone before I get weak?

>Toblerone changes to this
>Charges same price
>Consumers don't like it
>Stop buying it
>Toblerones no longer a profitable product
>Either change back or go out of business

It's really not that hard. No one is forcing you to buy it.

Severely underrated

FIRST INGREDIENT.
READ IT.

>I make no knead bread
Recipe plz Manuel

Next time I will add some tuna to my cake.

>There are kids starving in Africa and you complain about your food? This is a white people problem you bigot.

If their parents couldn't take care of them then why did they have them in the first place?

I am not responsible for the poor decisions of others.

>concentrate 100% juice down to 27% of it's mass
>add 73% water to concentrated juice

Shouldn't they call it a concentrate instead of juice twice? Using 27% real juice and adding water doesn't make it a 100% juice.

It's fake you retards. Look at how the chocolate clearly has been broken on the right side. Now look at the box and notice that the blue box doesn't match the other piece;that's because the box was altered too to create the illusion of a matching size. You guys are retards, no wonder you browse Sup Forums.

Now defend this.

looks like starvation

pic related

>looks like starvation
I have the money.
I just don't want my flour to get wasted.
I bought a lot of flour cheaply.

>B-b-but we put more in the little bag!
Nah you just took a little out of the bigger bags until it had less then half the bag, then sold a smaller bag with "more" to trick people.
That's that bullshit.

>Should I take a normal can with me to the store and always compare can sizes?

You read the volume/weight....

What if they also lie about the volume?
If both cans have the same volume than which one is 40% larger?

>drinking arizona tea

what are you trayvon?

Now I'm mad.
They do the same shit with fish fillets in here.

>Reading the hype marketing bullshit

Compare the products based on price per unit mass and make your decision. Only an UltraGoy would fall for this nonsense.

The Sup Forums way is to be a /fit/izen.
I'm less worried by the Canada thing than by the fact you are drinking this garbage.
Eat proteins all day every day.

Should I avoid using lard in my diet?
How can I fry things without using lard?

Also When comparing products, look at the nutritional values per unit mass and the price per kg.
Diminish sugar intake to the health required amount and lower carbs in general unless you are trying to gain mass. Maximize proteins and saturated fats per dollar spent.

Lard and bacon are good and you can use the residual fat to fry other things. Preferably not your pic related though.

You don't have butcher shops in Boland? I'd rather starve than buy prepacked meat.

People will tell you that lard and other fats are bad for you but DON'T LISTEN. Animal fats are healthy for you and can easily compose up to 60% of your daily calories and you will remain perfectly healthy. Lard and butter are good sources of fats, assuming the animals are grass-fed. What you need to avoid like the plague are the hydrogenated oils.

>you need to avoid like the plague are the hydrogenated oils.
No shit.
Why eat butter though?
Butter doesn't seem to have anything healthy in it.

My Coffee Maker from china/Mart-Law for 9.99 works good though desu

I have that same water kettle,

Butter is better for you than margarine.

Lard>butter>margarine

Did you know British ice-cream has hydrogenated oil instead of milk?

I only buy local ice cream in a plastic bag.

What are you basing that on?

That claim is as nonsensical as your one on the Falklands.

It's broken because the E was broken off and eaten you fucking mong.
The box wasn't modified either, it was opened
Fucking redditor morons that screech fake without even fucking looking at the image
Feel free to go back to gaiaonline, leaf.

This would be illegal here.

>leaf
>was a spic
I'm confused. Unless your calling out him being a leaf using proxy.

pic related is a british delicacy

Fish heads, not even once!

goo gl/kY2INf

Can someone explain this to me?

one is 100ml of oil for 53.95$ the other 120ml oil for 11.35$

I love my peppermint oil for allergy and colds