I was a victum of MK Ultra mind control in 2013 AMA

I think their goal was for me to commit a mass murder and/or suicide. They tried to make me think it was a religious experience, and aliens to a lesser extent. Luckily I got through it and am a stronger and wiser person because of it. If anyone thinks they might be going through MKUltra mind control maybe I can help you. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQL53eQ0cNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boy:No
Girl: Do u even want to be with me forever?
Boy: No
Girl: Do u even like me?
Girl: Would u cry if i walked away?
She heard enough and was hurt... She walked away with tears in her eyes
The boy grabbed her arm
Boy: Your not pretty...your beautiful
Boy: I dont want to be with u forever...I need to be with u forever
Boy: I dont like u...I love u
Boy: I wouldn't cry if u walked away......I would die if u walked away.
Boy Whispers: Plz stay with me
Girl: I will...
*Tonight at midnight your true love will realize she/he loves u
*Something good will happen to u at 1-4pm
*Tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!
*Get ready for the shock of your life!
*If u dont post this to 5 other comments... You will have bad luck in relationships for the next 10 years

Describe the process

Or just like tell us some crazy shit

how did you realize you were being influenced?

Can you describe the recruitment and indoctrination process? Did they target you for specific reasons or did you approach them?

How old r u?

what did you that gave you a guilty conscious to speak that way?

Do you smoke weed?

How did you reason out of what sounds like a difficult to navigate mental maze

Did my parents divorced because of me?

>Another schizophrenic finds Sup Forums

>their goal was for me to commit a mass murder and/or suicide.
it's never too late

It started with a very powerful religious dream where satan was playing the most complex music no human could ever think of, and it was causing me intense pain. The music was torturing me. I begged for it to stopped and it only lasted seconds before I work up. Shit got crazier after that.

Are you sure you did not see the movie The Pick of Destiny ?

>how did you realize you were being influenced?
I guess you could've called me an internet activists. I don't know why I was targeted.I think I might have pissed the wrong person off on twitter. I don't know. They tied to make me think what I was going through was a religious experience. It started with a dream. They can manipulate and read the human mind like a computer connected to the internet. People pissed off about the NSA and the internet will freak when they realize their minds and thoughts are in a database.

I knew it. They hate me

You get bumped this many times and this is your answer? No wonder they dropped you from the program.

Shia? Did the HWNDU Bros redpill you and woke your alpha personality?

You mean like that Holy3 deep web site ?

Not mine, and some others.
You have to have certain elements insidr your brain in order for them to access it remotely.
Stay away from fish.

Holiday special?

Take your fucking meds, schizo.

>I guess you could've called me an internet activists
holy fuck no wonder you were mind controlled you're a nigger tier Englishman.

what did satans music sound like?

What's holy 3 ... have you heard of cicada 3301?

it's an internet secret society that you have to be able to decipher the code

They have some way of reading and manipulating brain waves via satellites. Research remote neural monitoring.

You REALLY need to take your schizophrenia meds

this, I bet it wasn't as good as that fiddler johhny, niggas tryin to take your soul n shiet

if you and your parents were born 300 years ago he thinks is still would have been divorced I don't think so

kek

Trigger warning these images, you fucking white male.

i was wondering wether it was metal as fuck or just like a weird pan flute that had an infinite delay effect on it.

It was VERY very very intricate and complex. Awe-inspiring. Alien. I realized that we are in the early primitive times of music.

Brutal?

You REALLY need to take your meds buddy, you're starting to make me worry about your safety.

If you were MK, it starts when you're a kid (Which is why theres so many missing kids)

Fuck off shill.

More than 3 post of this loser already asking for schizophrenia meds.

Makes me wonder if schizophrenia exists at all or it's all MKULTRA or real spiritual stuff.

Holy3 is a "mythical" web page , were there is a chatbox with 3 participants, one of them knows the darkest secrets of your soul and , people who claimed to have had visited the site, always has the same dream : A garden (your soul) were you are being stalked by "Alice" the chatbot that reads your soul.

Yes i know a little about cicada.

Maybe the 3 exist and overlap? it is really difficult to know if OP really has been MK-ed , needs his meds or is just a troll.

But anyway, it is an interesting subject.

It was played on a piano. The imagery I saw in the dream was a gigantic dark figure facing away from me playing on a giant piano.

Sounds more like weaponized AI,

There was some stuff coming out a year ago I think where it was suspected by intelligence communities against a prez of some shit tier country (Dont remember which) for him it was made to be like the voice of god

Yeah of course it's not black or white. But to be honest I've been in a psychosic 7 years ago. In that psychosis I've seen the shit that's happening now.

That's why I'm affraid schizophrenia or psychosis are more than just illness.

Actually, a few years ago an insider came and layout the truth about Holy3 and ........this web site.

MK = Non drug/alcohol related lost time.
Although given the ocult aspect can't rule much out

Give it up juan

what they said?

...Lost time? as in alien-abduction ? Or as if you just completed a task , but cant remember it ?

How did you find out you were part of MKUltra?

we wants to gno da troof

No..nothing senpai, it might spoil the "fun" in the coming weeks and months.

Enjoy the ride.

Like a nap, but you're not asleep.

become the new unabomber

Lets just say that Moot and Hiroshima are GAYER than previouly thought. Much, much Gayer....

No it was on earth. It worked through syncronicities and got me to places where coincidences we're going like a madman.

Won't explain it all because this place is not the place to talk about this. But I neglected it for 7 years. Said to myself it was just illness.

But it told me everything what is going on right now and that we need to fight like we do right now to avoid WW3.

There is loads more, but can't talk about this shit. Don't want to be v&. I think we did a good job already.

Both (At least how it's percieved). Sometimes just an hour sometimes full dissosiation (Past memories) before an odd recent change memories seemed to be partitioned off between (Non locked) personalities

Do the ... thing again, i liked that

It sounds unbelievable, but I went to the beach and I was talking to random people. I eventually came across a shirtless man chilling with a seemingly homeless guy on a boardwalk/pavilion type thing. We start talking and I tell him what I am going through. He ends up telling me he used to work for the CIA and he told me I was going through remote neural monitoring. We has a very interesting talk. He told me his wife died in sandy hook and he helped plan 9/11. This guy seemed legit to me, and if he wasn't didn't matter to me because he gave me actual search terms to look up which did explain what I was going though.

During the Invasion of the Ayys a few days ago someone posted this in one of those threads. Is it MKUltra like they said or is just more LARPing?

Stop LARPing, weirdo.

You just blew it.

ok, now I'm really worried. is Sup Forums a thing to turn people gay?

You probably get a lot of sleep paralysis, mike.

There are no coincidences my friend. Now, not to sound like a cunt but that 7 year number is something important (2009-2010 frame)

ITT: schizo screeching and trolls gas-lighting

honestly thats actually weird enough to be true. and gay enough.

Unrelated. Anyone have screencaps of the blonde schizo lady who was a professional with strong knowledge if history who went on these super long, syntactically structure yet semantically deranged rants on facebook? I cannot remember her name.

Gayer as in fucking evil cunts.

I had this dream 20 years ago. How is that possible?

are they turning us into MKULTRA mind control slaves? like the stuff OP is talking about?

Nukes make people gay?
Holy shit is that why the Japs aren't breeding?

I shit you not. He was reading a book called "The god code". He ripped out a page and wrote some information down on it. I still have the page somewhere.

Can anybody please help me with this?

I think it's the same subject. It's in the bloodtypes, please help research.

For me i had always been suspicious of "something" but didn't know what. Before a specific ex i hadn't had a relationship longer than a couple weeks. It was during that 2 year relationship that i figured out i was mpd/dissociative. Started digging to find out why. Oddly the topic was taboo in psychology. Until i stumble upon the greenbaum speech. Triggers in there. I started using triggers as my compass (they're meant to be deterrent). Go fully down the rabbit hole. Was still in denial till i brought to the attention of someone who was bloodline. Was promptly threatened by an alter whithin him (He had lost time during it no memory). Confirmed i wasn't just crazy

he's referring to nicknames of the current and former owners of Sup Forums

Here is something that will alliviate your situation , a little experiment :

IF your mind is truly a "target", you will find that the materials Led and Tin, makes this kind of weapons useless. Yes , these two block all kinds of shit. Create a room, or even better , a helmet (i know i sound deranged, but do it).

If you continue to have allucinatins,bad dreams, timelost etc, you will need to accept the hars reality of a medical condition.

Godspeed user.

Im not op but telling my relevent experience

That makes a lot of sense... sometimes it's hard to understand what it means to really go deep... the sensations associated with the experience of escaping mind-control can be universal, however.

When my mind was infiltrated or "hacked" tinfoil didn't do shit.

Because you already have lived this life , just a bit diferent each time.

No you're just another victim of larping

>sandy hook

fuck off larper

Alright Mexico, your posts are getting weird.

Bingo. Requires torture or splitting personality bs. Dude seems like a larper. Unless he's talking voice of God/voice2skull technology. Satanists lavey are sneaky.

Because Tin is different than alluminium. All these "LOL you warez a Funniz Hatz" is....chicanery.

>page and wrote some information down on it. I still have the page somewhere.
>>>
>Anonymous (ID: LpvS4tWv) 02/25/17(Sat)03:49:09 No.114216055 ▶
> Can anybody please help me with this?
Dude your situation seems very similar to mine. Would love to hear your story.

I know who you are referring , one minute and i will give you the name.

Her husband was a politician/high level dude, he died , she became "wonkers".

Please, tell us, mate.

Everything has been getting fucked lately for me.

My gf left me, my grandmother died, my car broke down, I had to pay to fix my phone, I had to move to a new city. I was unemployed for months, my first paycheck was lost in the mail, my tax return was lost in the mail, and a bunch of little things.

I don't think it's mkultra, but I've been thinking there must be a higher power fucking with things. I've taken a "fuck you god" approach to it.

What was your experience like?

I was in a dark place unrelated (Before the greenbaum speech). There was an answer i gave myself to why i refused to join the military, i was trying to spark the why. I noticed in movies and some animees had triggers also. Not the twitchy/jerky type but emotional/psychological type. I attempted to hit as many as possible in an attempt to break myself mentally (Nothing to lose at the time). (im a little confused this thought isnt finished but i feel i should post this anyways)

I think for MOST of us they cant fuck with our thoughts or actions unless we allow them to. God made us with complete self control and free will. If we have free will from the king of kings, we obviously have it from some sneaky CIA jews

....something something monitor refresh rate....

are you even slightly schizophrenic if so what does it feel like. I have the worst luck in the world and at one point started to think this was too fucking bad to be true and I do hate people so fucking much so I thought I might have been influenced at some point. How did you break it. I might be insane tho who knows

Walden-Green ?

Ya blew it

Level 10 LARP

>It was VERY very very intricate and complex.
Are you sure it just wasn't someone zapping your brain with a resonating frequency while you were in REM or some other form of deep sleep?
Even planets transmit them and it sounds like creepy music:
youtube.com/watch?v=IQL53eQ0cNA

Anyway I think you were a victim of microwave(or whatever tinfoilers call it?) abuse, in other words, the "Satan" figure is you subcon trying to paint an image of the person that's abusing you with frequencies/sounds, since you don't know him/her/it, it paints and image of a "reptile" because we're naturally wired to think of reptiles as "bad" or not good for us.

All I can suggest is to ignore everything and keep moving forward. Think of these things as an ARG they are trying to force upon you.
They won't be able to do shit to you if you don't play their game.

There's information transmitted in the flickering of the fluorescent lights at your work too. What could it be?

ahhhh a happening. praise allah

Somewhat unrelated to previous posts. I think that mj has been kept illegal cause it counters some of the dissosiation. When im high, i can remember things from personalities that are not currently at the "drivers wheel". Although its a little worrisome that my personalities are kinda able to talk to eachother in a sense during (Sometimes i wonder if theyre not me).

There are several patents about the use of lightbulbs as a microphone like device.

Also, again you have to take a leap of faith, but people say they lost all the voices in their head, once they removed matresses that contain iron or copper springs , i have not tested personally.

The dream was the starting point to the crazy bullshit mind-manipulation I experienced . You really seem like you know what you are talking about. I am interested in what you know.

i came here to shit on this thread but instead got reminded of a dream i had earlier today during a nap

i was outside at some kind of event with many people. there was a thing in the center that was large in shape but i cannot recall it. i know it was fashioned of large pieces of wood i want to say it resembled a large bon fire but was not teepee in shape, rather squared with log construction. the people were about to do something and although i have no facts to support my belief, i had/have this strong feeling that it was some kind of summoning ritual thing. i was standing near a red brick wall. i am not religious and i knew in the dream that my actions would turn this mob onto me. i stepped forward a bit and simply extended my arms in the shape of a crucifix and stared into the sky. as if they all sensed it, the whole mob turned around and i had the feeling that i was going to be placed into the summoning structure. i turned around and climbed up onto an awning. it had reddish brown stone half circular shingles, and where a gutter would have been was some foot long narrow logs. they initially prevented me from being able to climb but i kinda worked through em and pushed against em to force myself up to this roof. i remember feeling the burning of muscles and the difficulty of this endeavor. they began to gather around the building i was standing on now. i grabbed a large piece of log that was some part of the buildings construction, and lobbed it toward the large summoning thing. the mob seemed to not care as it fell short. they turned back on me, but i started laughing maniacally as i pointed toward a man in the crowd. he looked exactly like Dr Stubbs from star trek. My spear like log caught him directly in his heart and he was slowly trying to walk around with this massive thing in him weighing him down and affecting his movements. i could feel that what i had done was detrimental to the ritual and i woke up. i NEVER remember dreams but this thread reminded me

>Boy:No
>Girl: Do u even want to be with me forever?
>Boy: No
>Girl: Do u even like me?
>Girl: Would u cry if i walked away?
>She heard enough and was hurt... She walked away with tears in her eyes
>The boy grabbed her arm
>Boy: Your not pretty...your beautiful
>Boy: I dont want to be with u forever...I need to be with u forever
>Boy: I dont like u...I love u
>Boy: I wouldn't cry if u walked away......I would die if u walked away.
>Boy Whispers: Plz stay with me
>Girl: I will...
>*Tonight at midnight your true love will realize she/he loves u
>*Something good will happen to u at 1-4pm
>*Tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!
>*Get ready for the shock of your life!
>*If u dont post this to 5 other comments... You will have bad luck in relationships for the next 10 years