The year we troll the world

I'm so proud.

2016 was the year, we realised our power.

Take a second to comprehend the power Sup Forums has. It's bloody insane.

This board single handedly put Trump in office, and redpilled a generation.

A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. we influenced a PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?

listen to me, Sup Forums, it's not over yet.

We're going to blast whats left of the left into oblivion, you hear me?

If we can put a man in office, we can do anything.

It happened to gawker. The left should be scared.

I suggest Tumblr, the cesspool of edgy teens, and femenists, but ultimately it's up to Sup Forums to decide collectively

Make this happen, think of the victories we can achieve

Make 2017 the year we troll the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo

Once more unto the breach, my (((niggers))).

Let the second meme war begin.

We the Jews now. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

now is not the time for peace!
the time for peace is only once our work is done.

I'm suspicious of this post. Prove that you aren't some shill out here to rally autists under some false flag.

Sup Forums is a board of peace is only one half of the phrase
the other half, you flaming faggot is this:
BEHEAD ALL THOSE WHO INSULT Sup Forums

What would my motives be, user?

Ooga booga, i down wiff dat

He didn't really suggest we do anything, just that we repeat our actions for getting Trump into office...

We gotta keep memeing our will into existence.

We gotta meme tumblr OUT of existence.

And we CAN do it. And we can do it with NOTHING BUT MEMES AND WEAPONIZED AUTISM.

both you and the OP use reddit spacing

suspicious.jpg

Reddit spacing? what kind of meme is this?

Maybe 2017 will be the year, you learn how, to fucking punctuate

Be, proud retard

I use spacing so that longer sentences...
Don't look retarded and mashed together
like this
it looks absolutely ridiculous and sloppy.

Besides, I've been here longer than you, newfriend. You probably don't even know why we don't mess with football.

Now I know you're a fucking shill.

>reddit spacing
Really makes you think.

I've been on Sup Forums on and off for over a decade. Highly doubtful.

take it how you want. I've been here for years.

and the denial found here

illusions of grandeur....

I don't know senpai. This is a fresh thread and it's already linked on /r9k/ and maybe elsewhere too. Don't go pulling any Jewish tricks is all I'm saying.

The only thing this board did single handedly is jerk off.

The word you're looking for is delusions.

We didnt do anything. Stop lying to yourselves. A bunch of shitposters from all over the world didn't influence anything. You people are delusional if you think memes did anything.
The common man saw hillary as the shill that she was and thats why trump won. Stop being autistic.
Speaking of shills... there are none.
If there is its a waste of time and money because the neckbeards and austists here on the politics board dont count for shit. This self aggrandizing idea that Sup Forums put trump in the whitehouse is retarded. This idea that Sup Forums is onto something, interesting enough, or influences anything is retarded. You believe in a stupid as fuck conspiracy if you think the so called "shills" are anything but our own community trolling itself like it always does.
If you want to feel important because you did something or influenced something then first be worth it you neckbearded autists.

Fuck tumbler. Sup Forums's greatest ideological enemy is and always will be reddit. Sup Forums values anonymity and free thought, reddit - collectivism and censorship. Go on reddit.com right now, look at the top posts in r/all. Complete politically correct garbage. It's full of indoctrinated college age idiots who endlessly virtue signal about stopping trump, and anyone who dare defy the speech codes in their endless echo chambers is summarily squelched. It needs to be destroyed, for the sake of Sup Forums and free thought everywhere.

We could be naive about it, thinking we can somehow raid it and take it down from the inside, but its design is neigh indestructible against traditional Sup Forums methods. The key weakness in reddit is the company itself. If we can somehow probe the reddit company itself for weaknesses, we can occupy the administration endlessly with harassment and memes via Twitter and other social media, to engage with them directly. If we can keep the leadership of reddit distracted, we can then start playing to Sup Forums's strengths and raid the site, game the upvotes, and turn reddit.com into the newest conquest of proud kekistan

You're giving Sup Forums too much credit. Trump won because of rust belt and the middle aged working class people who lived there. Sup Forums's memes didnt reach those people user, Trump's protectionist rhetoric did.

I'm not saying Sup Forums was the single handed cause. I believe it was one of the initial starting points of the whole idea that Trump could be president, and wasn't some crazy looking for some media attention.

You might be right. But tumblr is a lot easier of a target, due to it's complete and utter degeneracy.

Fuck tumbler. Sup Forums's greatest ideological enemy is and always will be reddit. Sup Forums values anonymity and free thought, reddit - collectivism and censorship. Go on reddit.com right now, look at the top posts in r/all. Complete politically correct garbage. It's full of indoctrinated college age idiots who endlessly virtue signal about stopping trump, and anyone who dare defy the speech codes in their endless echo chambers is summarily squelched. It needs to be destroyed, for the sake of Sup Forums and free thought everywhere.

We could be naive about it, thinking we can somehow raid it and take it down from the inside, but its design is neigh indestructible against traditional Sup Forums methods. The key weakness in reddit is the company itself. If we can somehow probe the reddit company itself for weaknesses, we can occupy the administration endlessly with harassment and memes via Twitter and other social media, to engage with them directly. If we can keep the leadership of reddit distracted, we can then start playing to Sup Forums's strengths and raid the site, game the upvotes, and turn reddit.com into the newest conquest of proud kekistan

fuck off faggot.

Reddit headquarters :

420 Taylor St, San Francisco, CA 94102

And so it begins...

We gotta BOMB THEIR CHILDREN that's the only way to stop 'em.

>tumblr is not our greatest enemy
>filename
Really made me think.

hi there.
i am traveler frum othre boreds/

Sup Forums is worse bored on the 4chinsz
okie bye :)

Lol