Well fuck. If batteries and solar panels are bad for the environment and fossil fuels are bad what the fuck is left?

Well fuck. If batteries and solar panels are bad for the environment and fossil fuels are bad what the fuck is left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b6ME88nMnYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

burn jews.

N U C L E A R

That's a funky-looking dance floor, my man.

This. Fission and fusion are the future. The power of the atom will propel us into glory.

Aren't the new generation of. batteries made from nano grafite stuff ? Think MIT pioneered it in 2015 or so

I don't think those are good enough for public use yet.

Fission is the ultimate.

Once it's figured out, we're set

It's batteries more than the panels, as I understand it. That's why things like graphene and such batteries are so important, not that the mining will stop, but maybe the scale will drop.

How do you make that mobile though?

Nuclear powered ships already exist

>psst, you kids want some clean, safe, cheap, abundant energy?
Anyone who thinks anything but nuclear is a viable fuel source is either intentionally lying or stupid

Actually, the factories that produce solar panels produce a significant amount of gasses. Ironically Solar panels can't produce enough to make solar panels. You need more efficent energy like oil. Who knew.

Beta voltaic cells.

There are alternate forms of energy storage for cars provided they don't need to have large ranges. Flywheel energy storage is a viable solution for small electric vehicles intended for short trips to places where they can be rapidly recharged or for replacing the batteries in some hybrids. You can also just use the electricity to make synthetic fossil fuels but that's very inefficient. Ethanol is a potential solution but again an inefficient one, although for different reasons.

They use it for steam though. That shit aint practical for small things

Nice study from ((((Kaiser))))

Nuclear Fusion.

Nuclear Fusion will set mankind free of energy scarcity, bringing clean energy to the entire world in excess, making it cheap, plentiful, and non polluting.

It'll be the gamechanger that sets our species free.

Electricity from nuclear power. Are you being intentionally daft?

How do you think that giant gyro will affect the handling?

Diamond batteries.

youtu.be/b6ME88nMnYE

Considering F1 cars KERS are a single flywheel I'm going to assume not at all. Even if it did become a problem at larger scales you just move to having two counter rotating flywheels and the gyroscopic forces cancel.

There is nothing stopping a car sized fission reactor. Critical mass required is not a lot.

Even a truck or bus size reactor would do the job for vehicles on the job all day, commuter cars can run on batteries.

try not being energywasting normalfag brave-new-world pieces of shit for a while
go conquer china if you care about saving the world from being dragged to hell
goddamn fuck you fucking EPA fucks

Your only defense OP, is to reject the misanthropic nihilism inherent to the environmental movement. Whatever sacrifice you make, whatever measures you take, they will always demand more, they will always say you're still too evil.