Sup Forums approved grill?

I've been talking to this girl for months and there's pretty much been feelings for eachother since the start.
The best part is she can joke with me about killing niggers and jews and she said she hates gays so thats making me think she's atleast slightly redpilled. Also she's 18 and supported Trump
Do I make her /mygirl/?
I know Sup Forums hates women so naturally this is the best place to look for insight because we all know how selective we are with sluts.

>pic related, couple texts we had

Also, the emojis are ironic, said so herself

Marry her you fucking FAG

not politics you retard, take this to Sup Forums

>she

What the fuck is the matter with you?

Thanks spain

Fair enough

yeah dont fuck it up

Ironic girls are hard to find. Good for you.

>talking
>for months
Have you met, or just riffed off some text on your phone? There's a big difference.

Emoticons are stupid. Hi im racist. I agree with you. I will now further agree by insulting you by saying i get sad when i fuck myself with completely with an eggplant

I just got back on tinder
I remember why I deleted it the last time...
Disappointment

Thanks pham
Er well, issue is she lives in another state so we met over social media.
>inb4 degenerate
We have plans to meet, though.
She wants to I know because she's basically in love with me and hates everyone she knows.

Spain knows what's up.

Hurry up and lock up that puss, son.

Remove first with

she could be undercover antifa gathering incriminating evidence to dox you

i wouldn't trust desu but then again i don't trust any 2d women

You can't. Protip. Asses do this to themselves

>redpilled 18 year old prime puss
what the fuck are you waiting for?

It's safe, we've skyped and shit so I know what shes like, but I feel you user. Almost gave up on 3D myself.

Good sense of humor/irony, 18 yo, not offended by muh words and likes trump, all good shit. But don't be a retard, if you decide you want it before you ever even meet her it will never happen

At the very least make a visit to her state and hang out for a bit. Smash if you like it

She wants me just as bad but I agree, we really want to meet. We were going to this summer but college expenses got in the way for her. Might just make the trip myself.
Yeah, we're smashing

Nah from your post I can tell you're a faggot, probably underage

>20 in exactly a month
France please
OP is always a fag, though

Just don't get ahead of yourself

Personally I know a grill who's redpilled as fuck and I crushed on the idea, but by the time I saw her again I wasn't really interested. She's very cute but not my type. They always say don't pick a girl just on her looks but the opposite is also true

>we're smashing
kys normie, at least marry her before coitus

Rape her, these kinds of sheilas crave rape. trust me, you'll never look back

If you've talked with her for months and you haven't fucked her yet that's unlikely to happen or you're underage, good luck though

Good point. Thanks for that perspective bro
We will see
Haven't tried that yet, but she likes it rough. Well as far as I can tell, sexting is great.
Different states