What's the likelihood of Adolf Hitler's penis being below average? 3-4 inches erect

What's the likelihood of Adolf Hitler's penis being below average? 3-4 inches erect

Same as it being 7-8 probably

ask anne to be frank

Considering most people are 2 to 3 inches fully erect I'd say he'd be maybe 2 inches erect or one inch flaccid. Absolute maximum of 2.5 inches fully erect.

I want to guess it was in the neighborhood of 9-10".

Look at Queen Qumphf! What a loser! Plumpfkins btfo!

Yes, then puberty hits.

Not great

His balls were shot. If it even got erect im impressed.

What is the likelihood leftist cucks will stop obsessing over other men's penises?

>14.88
Lmao, KeK wins again

I think Jews are behind the popularization of associating Vienna with small canned wieners.

Eva's happy with it. You can tell

Well, he was white, so 100%

I doubt anyone here is over 4 inches erect. I'm 3.5 inches erect myself but can squeeze in another half inch if I pull my foreskin forwards aggressively

Australia, pls

Sorry about that. I'm 7" and white.

How Colombian penis so big? Niggers?

>tfw can't even do that
>tfw little foreskin too

adolphus was clearly packing a thigh slapper

you dont get confidence like that with a rat skewer

Here's a primary source OP

come home

Clearly measuring from the balls not the base. Which would add 5 inches if he had long balls.

u clearly dont know what an inch is or are severely overestimating your small dick as average

He's just an Australian user

I feel as if he was compensating for his rat skewer, by skewering the jew

How long does it take for a jew to get to. Medium rare?

why are libtards so obsessed with cock size? it comes up like every 5 minutes.

[aussie posting intensifies]

Projection mostly, they lack testosterone (and a good sized dick) which is why they libs. A conservative usually has more T so they don't have those insecurities to project

>A conservative usually has more T so they don't have those insecurities to project
>get's the shit kicked out of them all the time

Makes sense